Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? (611 Views)

If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) / Hw Will U Handle This? / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
I bliv most pple will wonder why i normally write abt death in this fora but the truth of the matter is that av seen so many pple i knew pass on in the last 3 months. Last month one of my frnds together with his daughter had an accident nd died on their way to the daughter's schl. The guy was just 26 yrs of age. Frm last month to this month av lost close to 8 pple i knew but i can't seem to move on frm the death of my frnd. The car broke his skull nd damaged his brain nd the thought of seeing such a vibrant young man lie motionless with blood all over his body keeps tormenting my mind. Pls if uv passed thro this b4 how were u able to move on frm the experience?
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by doggedfighter(f): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Time helps

Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by dhardline(m): 10:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Death- a price we will all pay and yet very few think of eternal things.
The Covid lock downs was meant to teach us that we do not need much to survive and live a fruitful life on this side of the world but alas, man forgets so quickly and returns to his vain desires and neglects eternity.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by libertyfather(m): 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
You must be dealing with anxiety disorder
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by ojun50(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Afternoon one or two month you go dey right. Just eat, drink and pray
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by Newborn27(f): 12:05am On Aug 29, 2022
Time heals every pain....all I did was sending myself into the euphoria of worship songs...it helps in all my painful and worried days.

May their souls RIP
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by VeryWickedMan: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2022
I made stinking money

1 Like

Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Aug 29, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Frm last month to this month av lost close to 8 pple i knew but i can't seem to move on frm the death of my frnd. The car broke his skull nd damaged his brain nd the thought of seeing such a vibrant young man lie motionless with blood all over his body keeps tormenting my mind. Pls if uv passed thro this b4 how were u able to move on frm the experience?
Are you asking us how we grieve a lost loved one? Or are you asking how we process the gory details of the death of a loved one? undecided
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2022
libertyfather:
You must be dealing with anxiety disorder
very serious one sir
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2022
ojun50:
Afternoon one or two month you go dey right. Just eat, drink and pray
Thanks a lot
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2022
Newborn27:
Time heals every pain....all I did was sending myself into the euphoria of worship songs...it helps in all my painful and worried days.

May their souls RIP
Thanks 4 the advice

1 Like

Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:51am On Aug 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
Time helps

I hope so
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by libertyfather(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Medication is just to relieve system, the power of getting relieved from it is in you and with time inbox me let me share with you some few things
SyrusdeHansome:
very serious one sir
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
libertyfather:
Medication is just to relieve system, the power of getting relieved from it is in you and with time inbox me let me share with you some few things
Alright
Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Time heals all wounds

Give yourself time, u will be alright

1 Like

Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by WATCHOVER(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
What pains the most is the Memories both of you shared but just have to move on with time it will heal.
My was my Sweet Mum and Aunt.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Handle The Lose Of A Love One? by Lamanii22(f): 12:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Time is the only thing I know that can help regarding losing the death of a loved one… I remembered when my pastor’s wife died last year January, it was shocking, so surreal that it triggered my postpartum depression, I had newly given birth then… I couldn’t eat for days and I was breastfeeding…. I couldn’t even sleep alone in my room…. But I’m better now, eating well now… I guess time is a helping factor…

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales Of Bed Frame / Household Items For Sale / This Things Your Mum Or Dad Warned You Against ¤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.