Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (31669 Views)

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP / Adamu Garba Asks Nigerians For Money To Purchase APC ₦100m Presidential Form / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Heffalump(m): 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Who doesn't know Nigeria is on autopilot? When we talk now, they will curse us and call us PDPiigs and Wailers including all sorts of names.

The truth is that Buhari is a very bad choice for Nigeria. Nigeria is so complex and convoluted a Nation to be governed by one biased, fanatical, and ethnocentric calamity in the shape of Buhari. The good thing is that everyone is feeling the heat already, both North and South. Next level my foot kiss

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Gamer999: 6:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
H
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by mowapa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Everyone associated with this government should be tried in the future,for their handling of the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Pickieox(m): 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dpharisee:
Buhari and Osinbajo reacting to this statement
[img]https://media./images/dbe0398279e9094680e8ae6142b9d2c9/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Ekemeze: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by PoliteActivist: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
This is a rhetorical question.
We all know the answer.
Nigeria wahala is last thing on Bubu's mind

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Reference(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Everyone is fed up with the poor state of governance at the centre. No impetus, no direction, no inspiration, no authority, no fidelity....just railway, the only achievement, the only dividend of 8 years of citizen fortitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
ReubenE:
Buhari cannot give what he does not have.

My concern is young people still support this man despite the obvious reality that this president is an extravagant error.

I have never seen any president so distasteful, banal, docile and insensitive.
Like if ona like, make ona kill onaself... This is a president that practically sleeps all day.

Nigeria is the only place where people keep digging dipper to get out of a hole, and that's exactly what the supporters of this government are doing.

Tell this to and his gang of fake patriots!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by oluwasegun007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dont disturb my president juuurrr...

Yinmu...werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by tmoneyu: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
They kidnapped my friends mum ,his brother and cousin when they are coming back from funeral ceremony at ukwulu in Anambra state ,they are yet to be released but they have been in contact with the kidnappers who are fulani herdsmen ,scene of the crime is 3mins drive to Zone13 Ukpo ...... Everybody has to be safe and avoid certain routes in Anambra for now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by onosbaba3310: 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
LMAO which president?
Do Nigeria have a president?

Abeg
Happy valentine everyone �
In the spirit of Valentine.
I have decided to reduce the price of my services for people who need it�

I will design any kind of website for only 5 person on nairaland for just 5k or free of charge, terms and conditions applied.

Website like.
Blogs
Online shop, with paystack payment gateway
Company websites
Your agency website
Real estate website
Music website.
Dropshipping website

Let's kickstart your business instead of looking for job up and down.

For the sake of trust, you can pay after am through �

Happy valentine once again,dm if you are interested
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
That is my guy

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by singwa: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
You wail too?

No need to rush, the wailing medicine is going round.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by seborrhic: 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
I would refer this Aboki to go check the 3 words: incompetence,nepotism and senility in the dictionary.
That lies the answer to Buhari's silence.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by ec0malchemist(m): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
The question we should ask ourselves is if there's truly a president at the helm of affairs.

Let's start from there first.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Millennialaku(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
YemiYokio:

"Let me shock You"
oga don't mislead people. that shoe cannot be sold for 20,000 in Nigeria undecided
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by EmeraldKing7(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
How can the country be in tension, killings all over the places, yet no categorical statement from the President?

Why the silence at this very critical moment?

During a match, when a football team is playing according the plan the coach doesn't talk...
Wrong comparison bro
Conte and Diego Simeone will shout from from 0-90 minutes even if their team is winning
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
How can the country be in tension, killings all over the places, yet no categorical statement from the President?

During a match, when a football team is playing according the plan the coach doesn't talk...

Wow...I love that
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
I thought this Man is a Buhari Supporter

He is now a wailer
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Brushstrokes20: 6:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
The redundant coupist doesn't give a Bleep!
But has adamu account been hacked?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by RealEzee(m): 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hacked acct...... Mtcheeew
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by sonofElElyon: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
GreaterFuture3:
I thought this Man is a Buhari Supporter

even die hard Buhari supporters are beginning to get fed up.. note that even MURIC is now talking some sense
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by naijadrivablog: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mr Garba, you are trying too hard to redeem your battered image. We know your real thoughts and intentions.

Leave Buhari alone and face your bad mouth.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
They all knew he's gone....they are now asking the doppelganger questions

You think if real buhari is alive....he will ask him this?
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Omeleyi: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Is it coming from this author of cowtocurrency or it's fake news? For real? shocked
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by globalresource: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Warripikine:
By the time the presidency 're done with Nigerians...you'll realise that Nigeria is on auto pilot

Autopilot or he is driving the nation backward
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by payloader(m): 6:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
I doubt if this is Adamu Garba. His accounr is obviously hacked. That komodo dragon will always praise sing his paymasters till death.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by ogmask: 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sounds nice.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by payloader(m): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Millennialaku:

oga don't mislead people. that shoe cannot be sold for 20,000 in Nigeria undecided
That means you have not known the gullibility of Nigerians. Go to any shopping outlet and see all those aje butties.
Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by omoluka: 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
We will NEVER see real development with the way we go about things in this country , we are not one and can never be one, let face the fact. We either restructure this country OR allow the country to divide peacefully. We are holding ourselves back from real development if we continue to look for cosmetic solutions

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Glycosunde: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Buhari is the commander in THIEF not CHIEF and since him and his boys are relooting the looted loots of the country, the country can go to hell for all he cares. Las Las him go run go Niger wey b im real country should Nigeria collapse. That is why d youths must wake up and fight for the own survival because Nigeria is on a directionless cruiseless cruise to Oblivion. Nonsense Ingredients and Buhari APChites

Sighs.....drop my pen

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? by Amanda4life: 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:

During a match, when a football team is playing according to plan the coach doesn't talk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Buhari And David Cameron Discussed Today - UK Government / EFCC Replies "Stay Off Patience Jonathan" Protesters in Port Harcourt (Photos) / Buhari Rocks A Snapback At APC Campaign Rally In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.