Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,982 members, 7,956,665 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car (65680 Views)

I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me / My Experience With A Man I Bashed His SUV Yesterday. / My Friend's Car Was Snatched At Gun Point. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Jimmyubah2: 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
And this made front page?
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Coinbased: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
ok
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by end1999constitu(m): 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
grafixdon:
Prepare at least 20k

Breakdown:
Panel workmanship N5k
Painting (Bonnet and Bumper) N15k
Total = N20k

How about the front grill replacement?
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by overseasnbeyond: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
You be APC panel beater?
MikeMicheal:
Just prepare at least 200K

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Tywo2018: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wait for his/her reaction that's when you will know a true friend. Opportunity for u
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by godquality: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
if that was my car you bashed, i swear no panel beating work. You must get a new bumper and bonnet. and if the paint doesn´t macht, be prepared to paint the car.

PS. You better inform him what happened and dont wait for him to come back.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Esquire08: 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Miranwa:
That's a Lexus 330

It won't cost much
I can help you if you need it
Call me 09065813333
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by OfficialSam(m): 6:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Smithkline200:
Call your friend and inform him..

Don't fix his car without his knowledge please.

If he gets to find out later, he would never trust you again.

Exactly my thoughts. You can't fix this kind of damage on my car without my consent. I will surely find out.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Xkale1234(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hold 20k plus painting daz all
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by bennynaza(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
aieromon:

Panel beater to restore bonnet and bumper to their original look and position.

Replacement of grill

Painter to spray the bonnet and bumper.

Budget between ₦25,000 to ₦50,000.

The only problem is that colour of the repaired part will slightly but noticeably differ from the rest of the car
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by joshmee4real(m): 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why did you cover the plate number? You think we will tell your friend? Nairalanders ain't like that.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by kingsley989(m): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nfora:

You guys are very funny.

Do you know the issues/problems that took his friend to the village? He should come back to meet another wahala?

If the accident happened on the high way,and probably had to fix something for the car to move,he should leave the car and wait for his friend to come back from the village ,abi?

I beg fix the car and tell him when he comes back.

Moreover ,it's a minor damage that would not bring any complication or regret ,even from the worst panel beater.
That's your opinion. I am telling him from experience. He might work on the Bumper and Bonnet. I warn again do not respray!!!
Do you know why people sell their used vehicle with the Tag FIRST BODY?
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Godmademan(m): 7:17am On Feb 16, 2021
Reason I rarely let my property out of my sight. OP instead of letting the owner about the reality on ground is trying to cover his tracks. If the man is truly your friend why not tell him regardless of if you repair the car or not. You will rush to address the aesthetic of the car but with the trauma you have put the car through, one or two parts may not be functioning optimally again. The poor owner will come back to his 'darling' car and start facing facing challenges or even life threatening mishaps. Let me guess, you didn't get his consent to use the vehicle. I'd advice you tell him the truth and run a thorough check on the car to ensure things are in place.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Bros just call him and inform him, when he comes back both of you will fix it.... that’s true friendship

Sir, that's not a good friendship, it's betrayer,I didn't give you order to drive my car, something na happened to the car when I come back..how does it happen, you will now tell me,I want to pack and suddenly I hit a ploe?If it was you,how do you react?The best is to repair the car without no trace.. that's true friendship..if the friend now noticed,he will explain briefly how the event happened..
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by kingsley989(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
Olaideolayemi:
Sir, that's not a good friendship, it's betrayer,I didn't give you order to drive my car, something na happened to the car when I come back..how does it happen, you will now tell me,I want to pack and suddenly I hit a ploe?If it was you,how do you react?The best is to repair the car without no trace.. that's true friendship..if the friend now noticed,he will explain briefly how the event happened..
Unfortunately, no matter how fine the repair and paint job is, there is no way the owner wouldn’t notice his car was worked on. Many don’t like repainting their vehicle, it does devalue it. If he eventually finds out, it would be much worse than telling him before working on his car. I warn again. Do not work on his car without letting him know.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Buffalo2(m): 10:25am On Feb 17, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:

Sense no go kill u my guy...
Na so my brother.
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
kingsley989:

Unfortunately, no matter how fine the repair and paint job is, there is no way the owner wouldn’t notice his car was worked on. Many don’t like repainting their vehicle, it does devalue it. If he eventually finds out, it would be much worse than telling him before working on his car. I warn again. Do not work on his car without letting him know.
ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by adanny01(m): 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Olaideolayemi:

That is betrayal of trust.

I will not be happy if my car was fixed like that without my consent. I have a preferred mechanic and will not want anyone fix it until I approve
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Olaideolayemi(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
adanny01:

That is betrayal of trust.

I will not be happy if my car was fixed like that without my consent. I have a preferred mechanic and will not want anyone fix it until I approve
Okay Sir
Re: Help, I Bashed My Friend's Car by Cloggym(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2021
mejai:
Na this kind thing u go wan rush paint the bonnet and bumper, the rest of the car colour go dey different from the painted region.

Like someone said, call your friend and explain how e take happen to him.

What's the best thing to do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Slams Arewa Youths For Posing With Their Daddies' Cars. She Gets An Epic Re / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos / How Reliable Are Hyundai Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.