Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,065 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? (7802 Views)

Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Why Do People Buy & Sell Old Social Media Accounts? / Whatsapp Will Not Be Available On These Phones From December 31, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Exumal: 12:33am On May 17, 2022
Anyone using y9 prime 2019 here?
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Angel55555(m): 9:24am On May 17, 2022
Tombrown3:

The issue was Google monopolizing Android; Android is an open source OS just like Linux, untill Google came. Anyone could make their own Android phone, build there own app libraries and repository, but No! Since Google have control over the OS, they made it hard, and the supposed Open source, useless without them. That's wickedness!
Google owns Android OS they can do whatever they want, at least it's open source unlike apple's IOS which is not

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by jacy346(f): 5:46am On May 18, 2022
Minesbetter:
HUAWEI Y7 Prime 2019 for sale/swap
Six months used
how much
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by okunwaye(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
jacy346:
how much
hanty that post na since 2021.him suppose don sell am
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by okunwaye(m): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
jacy346:
how much
hanty that post na since 2021.him suppose don sell am
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:24pm On May 24, 2022
Onyeka90210:

Phone that zenith bank easy bank app does not work , most app that requires google play does not work, There is a work around it, but only someone with tweaking experience can follow the method, SLOT tricked my friend into buying that garbage they are looking to dispose, he does not know much about phones, and decided to go and ask SLOT people for good phones to buy, behold, they gave him one useless huawei of 120k and then installed apk pure for him to download apps, you can download apps, but it won't work on the phone if it requires GPlayS, My friend now has to be carrying about two android phones, because one is useless, can't even use Gmail app for emails,
Huawei phones are not recommend, until they reunite with google, Trump made that phone useless, What is an Android phone without google, just rubbish

I would recommend Honor, a subbrand of Huawei,

But i thought they developed their own OS called Harmony OS,
Just like they have their Kirin and Hisilicon chipsets?
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by Sunywa(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2022
Yours is what model?
Can you send pictures of it to my WhatsApp let's talk. I might be interested. 09126953898.
richfriendsng:
I am having the same issue op, been advertising mine for ages till I decided to call it quit.
I think the reason is because some people don't really know the worth, they believe that the parts are not readily available and too expensive to maintain.
Some still see it as one useless chinko phone sef grin
Recently my own Google youtube app stopped working, I usually find a way to reactivate it before I can do anything with the phone, anyways that is one of my major fear of selling it, as the person might find a way of returning it back to me with serious fight grin
Re: Why Do People Hardly Sell These Phones? by richfriendsng: 1:48pm On May 25, 2022
Sunywa:
Yours is what model?
Can you send pictures of it to my WhatsApp let's talk. I might be interested. 09126953898.
I gave it to my boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Sim Replacement / Unboxing The Tecno Phantom 5 / Airtel Welcome Back Data Plan Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.