Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day (60769 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by sammysmiles(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Page 2
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by adesegun121(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Hoelosho

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Kingrefreshed: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9npsfYcRms

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSbg1fhAfF/?igshid=q0c2mqzc0xk7

So na Naija Ninja engage you abi.
No dem I see for Dubai the other day with this ninja sister.

She say she take her photographer and his sister to Dubai as she promised.

Abeg who get garri hunger wan strangle me to death.

#ChiefHypocrite# grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Noblejay7: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Love is beautiful when you are with the right person.

Congregations to them.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Toks2008(m): 8:49am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
She’s 39 and desperate. The idiot gold digger wants to chop before catching the next desperate old woman. I’m sure he’ll gbensh all her friends along the line.

Savagery

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Olawalelead(m): 8:50am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
She’s 39 and desperate. The idiot gold digger wants to chop before catching the next desperate old woman. I’m sure he’ll gbensh all her friends along the line.
U make sense...
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Kapilta(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by alizma: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Some other women go either embarrass the guy or give him a wake up slap self
No woman will do that. They are not just starting, this is something they both know about which is different from admiring someone secretly and then jump into proposing to her on a day of your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by whytediamond(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2021
ENGINEERG:
PEOPLE YOU ARE USED TO SEEING OR ALWAYS WITH, ARE EASY TO BE LOVED..

YOU WONT LOOK AT STATUS OR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

One cold Origin for you Engineer.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by virago(f): 8:52am On Feb 15, 2021
soberdrunk:

I do Wait and Take!!! I'm a photographer..... angry

I think I know the meaning of your own wait and take

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Sijo01(f): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Lagbaja wanabe.
Thank God nobody ran mad. undecided
Congratulations to them
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by seguno2: 8:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Charx122:
Stop being jealous

She is speaking from a knowledgeable position.
It is not everything that is about jealousy.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by seguno2: 8:55am On Feb 15, 2021
inoki247:
Lol the guys still av to kneel down to get an expire goods....

Expired goods with plenty money
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by seguno2: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

You went in real hard there... A tad vicious...

Was she reasonably factual? Do you think she was?
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:

And why not? Do think that kpoli smoking Toyin will hesitate, for even 1 second, if the opportunity to bleep a well ripped hot stud comes up?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Zaggafrank: 9:01am On Feb 15, 2021
Another territory conquered by Toyin.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by ALISMILE(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
Most golddiggers are loyal
Particularly for a photographer gold digger
Them no born am well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Rugaria: 9:05am On Feb 15, 2021
seguno2:

Was she reasonably factual? Do you think she was?
Wouldn't rule out the possibility....
Just that the beutiful lady was just ruthlessly blunt..

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Rugaria: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2021
Sijo01:
Lagbaja wanabe.
Thank God nobody ran mad. undecided
Congratulations to them

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by seguno2: 9:10am On Feb 15, 2021
Rugaria:

Wouldn't rule out the possibility....
Just that the beutiful lady was just ruthlessly blunt..

I like being ruthlessly blunt on matters. I find that very helpful.
I hope you do already, or will in due course.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Rugaria: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2021
seguno2:

I like being ruthlessly blunt on matters. I find that very helpful.
I hope you do already, or will in due course.
I will learn from you, Chief... Attack with no pity like a marine...
Let them go and lick their wounds....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Furckthemods: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2021
[s]:
We find love in the strangest places..
Love may be waiting for us where we least expect it.
It is often not a case of going out and finding it,
it can come to you. 

All of us @[b][/b] wish them all the very best for the future[/s].

Pick your call na me dey call u for video..
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by pepperdemzombie: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2021
SOLMICHAEL:

You're really jealous and that's why you're taking it too personally.

This one?

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by IgboWarlord(m): 9:14am On Feb 15, 2021
Why the mugu mask up na..Wetin we wan use your face do?? undecided undecided
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by pepperdemzombie: 9:16am On Feb 15, 2021
ALISMILE:
Them no born am well
Before they fill their pockets
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by jimi4us: 9:17am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:

How can a woman like you be this jealous, ain't you getting enough dick

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by nnamdico82: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2021
Wake up boy, banging don dey happen since sin since, na yesterday banging go carry another dimension
overdrive:
E don tey wey the guy been dey see her nude. Banging was bound to take place sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Divoc19(f): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2021
Naa not wait and take grin

I mean those who study photography, like professional photographer.

Photography is deeper, only few people know about it.

soberdrunk:

I do Wait and Take!!! I'm a photographer..... angry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by kramer: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2021
ALISMILE:
Them no born am well

Loyal only to money, as soon as it finishes or they get better source of money they're gone

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by 400billionman: 9:27am On Feb 15, 2021
So many things happen in photo studios that I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by AFONJACOW(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2021
And ordinary photographer has been bleeping her all these while ... Cheap woman
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by MiddleDimension: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Edobabe20:
Ahh grin this one na public acceptance, for private that photographer go hear am
why do you think this is the case?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teebillz Hangs Out At Churchill Bar, Lekki Phase 1 / Larissa London Celebrates Her Son, Dawson, On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.