Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day (60762 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by soberdrunk(m): 9:35am On Feb 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Naa not wait and take grin

I mean those who study photography, like professional photographer.

Photography is deeper, only few people know about it.

Aunty please don't insult me, do you think just anyone can do "wait and take" I studied wait and take for 33 long days and you say I'm not a professional?? I can snap you in and out in just 5mins...... angry

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Charx122: 9:38am On Feb 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is very rich, he is after her money.

So if it was a woman she would be after love? Save the drama for your momma.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Babaken(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Some other women go either embarrass the guy or give him a wake up slap self
Is a plan thing they have been digging since.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by godlessmind: 9:41am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
She’s 39 and desperate. The idiot gold digger wants to chop before catching the next desperate old woman. I’m sure he’ll gbensh all her friends along the line.
coming from a bitter person........
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by UpperLashes(f): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Blackdisciple(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2021
NOC1:

They have been bleeping for long, probably staying together. Just that the dude made it happen

One chilled Heineken for you...
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by cerpvad(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Shut it. What do you mean by expire goods? Every human deserves love no matter the age
inoki247:
Lol the guy still av to kneel down to get an expire goods....
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Greatidonis: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Woman can like who they can control �
She wants to be married while eating sugar daddy � every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by goaldynboy: 9:57am On Feb 15, 2021
This is one thing I love about Yoruba women!

When it comes to marriage, they don't look for status of the man or his wealth!

Funke Akindele got divorced within three months and he got another man soon after!

Toyin Animakun dated a poor Seun Egbegbe, the IPhone thief and when it didn't work, she got another man and got married soon after.

This lady, Toyin Lawani has married previously and is about to marry again!

Even Toke Makinwa has been married once!

But my Igbo sisters hardly marries because they are fussy about status and are always waiting for Billionaires!

In Nollywood for instance, 80% of Igbo actress are unmarried! Namely:

Genevieve
Rita Dominic
Ebube Nwagbo
Queen Hilbert
Cynthia Amaka Okeke
Linda Ikeji

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by 400billionman: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2021
post=99080770:
We find love in the strangest places..
Love may be waiting for us where we least expect it.
It is often not a case of going out and finding it,
it can come to you. 

All of us @[b][/b] wish them all the very best for the future.

I ordered suya yesterday. What happened ?
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by nohalti: 10:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Congrats to to them.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by sojfarm: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2021
There comes a time in the life of modern ladies when anything goes!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by iamJ(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2021
After snapping you nude, why him no go catch feelings

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by davillian(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Toyin is a nice person but she is very manipulative....
This guy just turned to her slave..
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by davillian(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:
She’s 39 and desperate. The idiot gold digger wants to chop before catching the next desperate old woman. I’m sure he’ll gbensh all her friends along the line.
It always happen to lmao....
2011 one of her bf that tattooed her name on him dick
Was fucking one of her Girl she decided to help grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by lilvicky68(m): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2021
davillian:

Toyin is a nice person but she is very manipulative....
This guy just turned to her slave..
At least he will be a rich slave..
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2021
nasstil:

I sell 1k sub 15k
4k watchtime 30k
Monitization guaranteed

Huh?
Pay before service?
Are we using Escrow?
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Swinger60(f): 10:25am On Feb 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is very rich, he is after her money.
But, everyone is after one thing or the other in a marriage.

be it children,
be it love
be it money..
be it fame.
be it power or connection.

so, we don't have any moral right to judge anyone
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by davillian(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

At least he will be a rich slave..
Trust me he would run very soon.....
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by lilvicky68(m): 10:27am On Feb 15, 2021
davillian:

Trust me he would run very soon.....
Na here I go still dey to yab am

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by davillian(m): 10:29am On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

Na here I go still dey to yab am
Lol
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Sincerelyme(f): 10:32am On Feb 15, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Jealous of what? Is she a responsible and decent woman for marriage? Of all women in the world, someone you snap her nude even a lesbian one to spread on the internet, is that a woman to marry?
Where is the one that engaged Cossy?

Why do we have a set standard of how someone's else's wife/spouse/partner should look like or behave?
Yet ij all our self righteousness, the "perceived"
decent ones are not left out of broken marriages.
It's about time we stopped seeing marriage as an achievement that needs to be assessed and more like a lifestyle choice.
You see some also saying age blah desperate blah.I would have thought we would know better by now that whatever makes one happy so long it affect no one negativity.
It's never a one side fit all Biko.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
Wow, is she not the one that took him and his sister to spend some time with her abroad?
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2021
Lovely
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 15, 2021
mechanics:
Wow, is she not the one that took him and his sister to spend some time with her abroad?

No,,, that one is Nkechi Blessing & I think she's married. Her pic below

Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by zoghys: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2021
meobizy:

Why the bitterness now, you sef na woman, abeg show some love to a mate not this tantrum.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by mechanics(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:

No,,, that one is Nkechi Blessing & I think she's married. Her pic below
Okay, thanks.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by nasstil: 11:56am On Feb 15, 2021
loyalsfc:

Huh?
Pay before service?
Are we using Escrow?

Am using you money to do your job...you can do bit by bit, if you want
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Divoc19(f): 11:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Lol in and out kwa? grin
Abeg o professional photographer o

soberdrunk:

Aunty please don't insult me, do you think just anyone can do "wait and take" I studied wait and take for 33 long days and you say I'm not a professional?? I can snap you in and out in just 5mins...... angry
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Let love lead.

Wish you guys a wonderful couple life.
Re: Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day by Misterone: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
lilvicky68:

this is not new. successful women like keeping the dick that satisfies them close by like toys. the other day we heard of one that took her photographer to Dubai on holiday. what do you think will happen at night and when she is feeling Hot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Destroyed Churchill's $20,000 Property In Ghana & Was Arrested / BBNaija: Simi Is Trending Over Her Outfit To The Eviction Show / Teddy-A Traditional Wedding Outfits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.