Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? (2353 Views)

Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by rully2: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
BABE!:

haha, This is 9ja movies style now. Rita Dominic always has a flat tire, and Jim Iyke is always coming to help. smiley

Hehehe, real Naija Movies, lol, like it always happens like dat!!
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2011
To build shed no be easy thing oh. grin
I go just tell the babe make she hire person.
I no get that kind time angry
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MsPotato(f): 12:05am On Apr 12, 2011
@ Topic,

No, I dont have time fo that and I dont easily fall for someone like that to be doing all that
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:57am On Apr 12, 2011
2buff:

To build shed no be easy thing oh. grin
I go just tell the babe make she hire person.
I no get that kind time angry

Hush mugu. angry angry angry It is for the WOMEN who have authentic pussies not the men who loves them! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 12, 2011
Well I'm very much immune to vagendas. So she can go hire someone or I'm sure there's always a gullible mugu hanging around her that she can use that on.

My time too cost cool
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 3:48am On Apr 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by tpiadotcom: 10:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
All these tricks don't work on every man though, that's why so many males are still single.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2015
grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by tpiadotcom: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
women use all kinds of stratagems to get a man, no be today.

A friend of mine said that she went to a hardware store to get some items for her house and she knew exactly what to get but she was testing the man to see how knowledgeable he was about different hardwares and things. She said she spent about 30 minutes with the guy pretending that she did not know what he was talking about and walked out of the store with his phone number and a "fix it" date. She said she was only testing the guy but I told her she did a Damsel in Distress ploy to get a man.

this is flirting though, and btw, does she pick up random guys often?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heartbreak! / Broke Boyfriend. / Lolz! I'd Leave The Commenting For You- (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.