Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

About Yahoo Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Yahoo Business (602 Views)

I Want To Delve Into Yahoo Business / My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Yahoo Business No Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About Yahoo Business by Nobody: 4:39am On Feb 15, 2021
You can become a millionaire within a year with this business, many are building houses, buying cars through this business. You just need to buy a laptop, learn how to make fake video calls and that's it, use fake pictures of beautiful and sexy people to attract clients, change your number and location, most yahoo people work in groups..

But tell me is there any difference between this job and robbery??

I know we all need money to survive but desperation kills.

I don't even advice prostitution for anyone..

Say No to Evil. The love of money is the root of evil. I have earned every little money i have legitemately. It takes time but worth it..

I will keep on praying and trying..

I'm poor because i dropped out of school due to bullying but till then i refuse to do any illegal job to survive. Got tempted but refused to give me. Many have asked me to join prostitution, yahoo, illuminati but thank God i ignore the temptation . My God, you always here for me. Always pray pray and pray

1 Like

Re: About Yahoo Business by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 15, 2021
Re: About Yahoo Business by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 15, 2021
Honesty is the best policy
Re: About Yahoo Business by Nobody: 4:48am On Feb 15, 2021
You achieve things in life by lying and ripping people off their sweat
Re: About Yahoo Business by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 15, 2021
I'm poor because i dropped out of school due to bullying but till then i refuse to do any illegal job to survive. Got tempted but refused to give me. Many have asked me to join prostitution, yahoo, illuminati but thank God i ignore the temptation . My God, you always here for me. Always pray pray and pray
Re: About Yahoo Business by uchman(m): 5:47am On Feb 15, 2021
This post has given you out... Not quit long, you were asking for a way to go to Ghana, does that mean you are going there to involve in Yahoo business?
Re: About Yahoo Business by Brainard22: 7:02am On Feb 15, 2021
Who cares about you here??
You imp?
Come-on shove your opinion up your ass
#inskamitrust
Re: About Yahoo Business by MikeMicheal(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2021
Intersexsherry you sound like a yahoo boy who failed to make a kobo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Confront My Cheating Husband Without Exposing How I Cloned His Phone? / Nagging Is Emotional Abuse.. / At What Age Will You Get Serious In A Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.