Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther (1176 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by propertyarena: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
I want my wife to give birth in U.S or Canada but we dont have any relation there, i am scared of her going alone, there is also no one to go with her from here, my parents and her parents are business women and cannot leave their businesses to stay for 2 months with her. Any idea on what to do or how to go about it?
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by fati2001(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
propertyarena:
I want my wife to give birth in U.S or Canada but we dont have any relation there, i am scared of her going alone, there is also no one to go with her from here, my parents and her parents are business women and cannot leave their businesses to stay for 2 months with her. Any idea on what to do or how to go about it?

but, you have relatives .

1 Like

Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by jagaban002(m): 12:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
If giving birth in us or Canada is so much important to you then leave whatever you are doing yourself and go with her nah .
It's very simple equation

4 Likes

Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by yanabasee2: 12:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Op... Ayam available oh.... I'll stay with her for one year sef...

Just process my visa and gimme... will do it for you... As per say you na core t gee...

But I will not be returning with her oh... Guy man go find him new route to success oh ..

Any deal?

3 Likes

Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by yuping(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
She can go with a relative cousins, sibling at least to take care of her, or sponsor a nurse to assist her.
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by xtianchris(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
propertyarena:
I'm available
With experience
I have 2 kids I'm taking care of
Mine
Lost my wife 3 years ago
I will take the offer I'm just 29

1 Like

Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by laiza(m): 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
What about hiring a nurse and a nanny for her whole stay over there? There are a lot of agencies online that does exactly that.
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by propertyarena: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
fati2001:

but, you have relatives .

relatives in canada and u.s, No, except friends maybe and i cant entrust her with friends, she may not get the deserved care and attention
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by propertyarena: 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
jagaban002:
If giving birth in us or Canada is so much important to you then leave whatever you are doing yourself and go with her nah .
It's very simple equation

have some sense nah........
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by propertyarena: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
yuping:
She can go with a relative cousins, sibling at least to take care of her, or sponsor a nurse to assist her.

Okay, thank you, this is a good idea, but it will cost alot of money tho
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by mariahAngel(f): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
yanabasee2:
Op... Ayam available oh.... I'll stay with her for one year sef...

Just process my visa and gimme... will do it for you... As per say you na core t gee...

But I will not be returning with her oh... Guy man go find him new route to success oh ..

Any deal?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by mariahAngel(f): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
xtianchris:

I'm available
With experience
I have 2 kids I'm taking care of
Mine
Lost my wife 3 years ago
I will take the offer I'm just 29

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by xtianchris(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

undecided
You got a problem
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
propertyarena:
do you have visa already Because these countries no go give u visa to come born o

1 Like

Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by jagaban002(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
propertyarena:

have some sense nah........
U d senseless one here wey forget is sense for pocket .
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by Expresswriter: 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
propertyarena:

I am available o.

Can I go with her?

If you're keen on this, send me a DM.

God bless you.
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by Bigdre31: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
What state in US or Canada ??
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2021
Why not go with her yourself or better yet, relocate together?
Re: I Want My Wife To Give Birth In U.S Or Canada But We Dont Have Any Relation Ther by FriendsAndFans(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
Funny people have hijacked this thread

(1) (Reply)

Unique And Fabulous Frames For Your Homes And Offices / I've Decided To Learn A New Skill - Tailoring / should there even be child star?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.