Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes (18808 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by compton11(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
gypsey:
I don't think so, Ethiopians were not practising Christianity. They believed in some guy called Haile selasia, it think they were worshipping him too, the same way so called christians worships the crooked Nigerian pastors like Oyedepo and co.
Jamaica Rastafarians worship Selassie not Ethiopian
gypsey:

What about other African countries apart from Ethiopia?
Like Nigeria or Ghana. Were they already christians before the white man came to Africa?
I don't know that.

gypsey:

Where did the name christian came from then?
Antioch

gypsey:

If not from the white man, Is Christian (English) an African word? grin
no, NB I'm not christian
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
compton11:
Jamaica Rastafarians worship Selassie not Ethiopian
I don't know that.

Antioch

no, NB I'm not christian
Where is Haile selasia from? And why are the Rastafarians worshipping him? were did the Jamaicans come from Originally? cheesy

Anioch? Mmmm... undecided

I am not a christians either, I am an ex christian. grin
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by compton11(m): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
gypsey:
Where is Haile selasia from?
Ethiopia

gypsey:

And why are the Rastafarians worshipping him?
brainwashed Na,they said Micheal Garvey prophesized about him.

gypsey:

were did the Jamaicans come from Originally? cheesy
from West Africa

gypsey:

Anioch? Mmmm... undecided
Antioch,that is the place they were called Christians

gypsey:

I am not a christians either, I am an ex christian. grin
a'ight
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
compton11:
Ethiopia

brainwashed Na,they said Micheal Garvey prophesized about him.

from West Africa

Antioch,that is the place they were called Christians

a'ight
I rest my case. cheesy
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by chaloskyx: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
LOL OR ELSE WHAT? WHAT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN OGA GO AND SIT DOWN ABEG
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Islam doesn't command respect. It is a Satanic ideology that commands bloodsheddng except if Muhammad is criticed. Muhammad the Pedophile gets even more "respect" than Allah.
I can see you are a berserk, you view things from one angle.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
gypsey:
Exactly! Wouldn't it be easier to use the funds, bulid the school in their own country so their children do not have to school abroad and other poor children can also benefit from the school.

That is because Africans/nigerians are still enslaved to the white people maybe not physically but mentally, they believe that anything foreign is better than their own. grin foreign degrees, foreign rice, foreign bread, foreign cassava, foreign biscuit, foreign toothpick, foreign everything. Even foreign petrol, they could not even refine their own Oil and natural resources they have to employ foreign nations to extract their resources.
The thing tire person, it is not bad to copy some things you see that are good from another nation, it's also how they developed but holding them up like they are gods and you can't do anything without their help is stupid. We can't even develop our own things well self, just look at the rice in the markets if you no buy abakiliki rice, na stone, chaff and weevil you de buy.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
gypsey:
I even tried to explain, I said, mum, if really you had 20 pins in your body you would not be alive for 5 minutes before the crooked pastor takes the pins out of your body. grin the pins would kill her before she gets there. She would need surgery operations to remove the 20 pins. grin
She go talk say na spiritual pin from her enemies. You no sabi naija again.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

I can see you are a berserk, you view things from one angle.

grin grin

Your English is terrible.
What do you mean with your sentence?!

"I can see you are a berserk...."

Hahahaha!
What sort of Ibadan English is that?!

You should say "I can see you have gone berserk...." Not "I can see you are a berserk..."

Olodo!! radarada!!

Now, show me the other angle of Muhammad who in the authentic Hadiths is recorded by his companions the very set of Muslims as sleeping with a 9year old doll playing girl child who later became the Mother of the Believers. Notice that Muhammad disallowed dolls as a revelation from Allah but allowed only for Aisha because of his Pedophiliac relationship with her which has been interpretated as "Divine" by Muslims.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
SegFault:

The thing tire person, it is not bad to copy some things you see that are good from another nation, it's also how they developed but holding them up like they are gods and you can't do anything without their help is stupid. We can't even develop our own things well self, just look at the rice in the markets if you no buy abakiliki rice, na stone, chaff and weevil you de buy.
grin grin grin correct.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin

Your English is terrible.
What do you mean with your sentence?!

"I can see you are a berserk...."

Hahahaha!
What sort of Ibadan English is that?!

You should say "I can see you have gone berserk...." Not "I can see you are a berserk..."

Olodo!! radarada!!

Now, show me the other angle of Muhammad who in the authentic Hadiths is recorded by his companions the very set of Muslims as sleeping with a 9year old doll playing girl child who later became the Mother of the Believers. Notice that Muhammad disallowed dolls as a revelation from Allah but allowed only for Aisha because of his Pedophiliac relationship with her which has been interpretated as "Divine" by Muslims.
I Kno you don't know the meaning that is why you are terribly confused.ewuuuu.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

I Kno you don't know the meaning that is why you are terribly confused.ewuuuu.

grin grin grin

Ewu Gambia.

Gosh!
More terrible English.
It is "I know..." and not "I Kno..."

Oponu!! grin grin

Now, see the meaning of the word, berserk which is a synonym of the word, mad so you can use your expired Akamu filled brain to know if you used the word correctly in your sentence. It's like saying "I can see you are a mad(berserk)..." grin grin grin instead of "I can see you have gone mad(berserk).."

What's your level of education again?

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin

Ewu Gambia.

Gosh!
More terrible English.

Oponu!! grin grin

Now, see the meaning of the word, berserk which is a synonym of the word, mad so you can use your expired Akamu filled brain to know if you used the word correctly in your sentence. It's like saying "I can see you are a mad(berserk)..." grin grin grin instead of "I can see you have gone mad(berserk).."

Confused till you die

I get your time
Ode didirin din robo
Barboon lasan lasan
Mutumu banzai.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Confused till you die

I get your time
Ode didirin din robo
Barboon lasan lasan
Mutumu banzai.

grin grin
See this ape-tard.

This Yankari Forest Reserve Baboon.

This Oponu cross-breeded mouse.

Awon! "I know you are a berserk..." grin grin

Even my 8year old niece is surprised by your high grade dullness.

Akamu Brain.

Mr. "I Kno..".

This your English is pure comedy.
I can't just stop laughing each time I read it.

"I know you are a berserk..."
grin grin grin

No be by force to speak English.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin

Ewu Gambia.

Gosh!
More terrible English.

Oponu!! grin grin

Your next assignment
Find the following:
Myth buster
Kids
Koikoi
Am waiting wayray dey disguise,soro ke.......
Olori buruku

Shinkafa shege kawaiiiiii

Anuofia.

Wawa mutum.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
See this ape-tard.

Ewedu soup

Soro soke

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Confused till you die

I get your time
Ode didirin din robo
Barboon lasan lasan
Mutumu banzai.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Your next assignment
Find the following:
Myth buster
Kids
Koikoi
Am waiting wayray dey disguise,soro ke.......
Olori buruku

Shinkafa shege kawaiiiiii

Anuofia.

Wawa mutum.

Na your papa be Wawa Mutum.

grin grin
The one that wasted his money sending you to school only for you to come back with your Shekau kind of English "I know you are a berserk.."
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Na your papa be Wawa Mutum.

grin grin
The one that wasted his money sending you to school only for you to come back with your Shekau kind of English "I know you are a berserk.."

Shekau

Your

Father

. slowpoke

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Shekau

Your

Father

. slowpoke

slowpoke.

Am still chilling myself, poor man your data has finished.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Shekau

Your

Father

. slowpoke

grin grin
Al-Bahgaddi

Your

Uncle.

You Rabies infected Raccoon.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
Al-Bahgaddi

Your

Uncle.

Ani ode nie se,I can see without goggle map.mr nut,you are completely n'ut but......

I Kno you will still check your dictionary before you know the meaning that's y it takes you 24/7to reply poor you
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Ani ode nie se,I can see without goggle map.mr nut,you are completely n'ut but......

I Kno you will still check your dictionary before you know the meaning that's y it takes you 24/7to reply poor you

grin grin
You this Shekau's thot so you mean you need a Google map to mis-spell "n'ut".

You this imbe.cile with Camel urine brain. You are always misspelling. Even your English "construction" can be likened to some poorly mixed concrete by some illtrained bricklayer.

Mr. "I Kno" grin grin. No punctuation marks. I had to put myself in your autistic shoes to even be able to comprehend what you wrote up there.

Circus Clown. Please, What's the name of the School you went to?!!
Boko Haram Arabic School?!!

grin grin
You self read what you wrote below and see if it even makes sense to you. Although, what you have in your brain is Horse Piss but still try and read what you wrote below:

Does this even make any sense to you?!! grin grin
You this Rabies Infected Raccoon.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
You this Shekau's thot so you mean you need a Google map to mis-spell "n'ut".

You this imbe.cile with Camel urine brain. You are always misspelling. Even your English "construction" can be likened to some poorly mixed concrete by some illtrained bricklayer.

Mr. "I Kno" grin grin. No punctuation marks. I had to put myself in your autistic shoes to even be able to comprehend what you wrote up there.

Circus Clown. Please, What's the name of the School you went to?!!
Boko Haram Arabic School?!!

grin grin
You see read what you wrote below and see if it even makes sense to you. Although, what you have in your brain is Horse Piss but still try and read what you wrote below:

Does this even make any sense to you?!! grin grin
You this Rabies Infected Raccoon.
Mr nut find me the meaning of agravic n weigh your words so far.
I need more from your arsenal.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
See this ape-tard.

Akamu Brain.

Mr. "I Kno..".

grin grin grin

You this drug peddler lets go there no rest for me and you today.we shall know different btw own boss and employee this 9t.

If you stop, you are a bas.tard
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Just
grin grin
See this ape-tard.

Akamu Brain.

Mr. "I Kno..".

grin grin grin

You this drug peddler lets go there no rest for me and you today.we shall know different btw own boss and employee this 9t.

Once again and I repeat I get your tym.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Mr nut find me the meaning of agravic n weigh your words so far.
I need more from your arsenal.

I suspect you are a Schizophrenic delusional nutcase because I am amused as to how you gobble up words and pictures that have no correlation to what your camel urine filled brain is trying so hard to relay.

Do you even know the meaning of the word, agravic?! Or you heard Shekau repeatedly say it and you immediately took to the usage of the word without understanding it's proper usage.

First, stop all these your "by force combustive english" cheesy
Pay me to teach you first how to structure your words before you go on to the use of English words you don't understand.

Where's your pen and paper?
Raccoon baby.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Once again and I repeat I get your tym.

I must have sold the drugs that resulted in the watery sperm from your Wawu Mutum Dad that resulted in you the Baby whose English is sort of like this:

"I know you are a berserk"
grin grin
If you stop your poor usage of English. I will comment on what a Raccoon piece of shit you really are.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
Al-Bahgaddi

Your

Uncle.

Am for back you,nut.
I have nothing to loose lets continue,I will teach you social media sense that you lack.ewuuuuu.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
See this ape-tard.

Akamu Brain.

Mr. "I Kno..".

grin grin grin

Am ready for you till daybreak.

I said and I still repeat if you quit this media war.you are a bastar.d
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Am for back you,nut.
I have nothing to loose lets continue,I will teach you social media sense that you lack.ewuuuuu.

Teach yourself the use of punctuation marks first and spelling. You malodorous chimpanzee.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm A Pentecostal, I Attended A Catholic Church For The First Time And... / Pastor Prays For Couples: Other Women Will Smell Like Excreta To Your Husband / A Good Proof That True Love Exists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.