Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes (18814 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Bodmas Kemepadei Dumps Christianity For Egbesu Worship (Photo) / Pastor Sarah Omakwu Appeals To Buhari To Stop Killings In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
merits:

Am ready for you till daybreak.

I said and I still repeat if you quit this media war then I am a bastar.d

Even your mum knows this fact. You loathsome blind frog.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Teach yourself the use of punctuation marks first and spelling. You malodorous chimpanzee.
Bukacavity odor,once more am not employed like you I will abuse you till daybreak.

Continue checking spelling and grammari.i gramatise youbtill daybreak

Koni dafun iya la ya eeee
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Waya were las las nise
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

I told you I have nothing to loose,I mke my money while lieing down
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

I will waste your time till eternity,by tym you get to work tmao you will be sleeping at work and you will be sack right away ASAP
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

I repeat I have nothing to loose.

If you stop you are a bastar.d.

I dare their you for that.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

I will never stop that social media sense you lack I will teach you here from today hence forth.

I dare you if you stop you are a bastar.d
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

I make my money while lieing down,but salary earners like you will suffer from me

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
PervertProphet:

Arson wake up.am ready for you.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

You dare me you dare trouble

Am not employed I hav nothing to loose

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Emi ni se.

You will not work bcuz of the fatigue from abus.e
Continue to check spelling.
Am waiting for for your correction

If yu know Yu ar fit,let's continue.
Am not tired mutum banzai
Old man
Don't tell me you are tired

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:05am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Mr teacher poor man abi your data don finished make I borrow data
You never see anything yet.

Check your time it's 00:00am, it's now my day break.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:07am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Idiot are you tired,

English teacher, you fool.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:09am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Teach yourself the use of punctuation marks first and spelling. You malodorous chimpanzee.

Slave poor man is tired

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:11am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

I suspect you are a Schizophrenic delusional nutcase because I am amused as to how you gobble up words and pictures that have no correlation to what your camel urine filled brain is trying so hard to relay.

Do you even know the meaning of the word, agravic?! Or you heard Shekau repeatedly say it and you immediately took to the usage of the word without understanding it's proper usage.

First, stop all these your "by force combustive english" cheesy
Pay me to teach you first how to structure your words before you go on to the use of English words you don't understand.

Where's your pen and paper?
Raccoon baby.

I told you I have nothing to loose, this shows if you don't work you can't chop.

Karina chop ode

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
You this Shekau's thot so you mean you need a Google map to mis-spell "n'ut".

You this imbe.cile with Camel urine brain. You are always misspelling. Even your English "construction" can be likened to some poorly mixed concrete by some illtrained bricklayer.

Mr. "I Kno" grin grin. No punctuation marks. I had to put myself in your autistic shoes to even be able to comprehend what you wrote up there.

Circus Clown. Please, What's the name of the School you went to?!!
Boko Haram Arabic School?!!

grin grin
You self read what you wrote below and see if it even makes sense to you. Although, what you have in your brain is Horse Piss but still try and read what you wrote below:

I Kno you will still check your dictionary before you know the meaning that's y it takes you 24/7to reply poor you

Does this even make any sense to you?!! grin grin
You this Rabies Infected Raccoon.
Mr I never chop take this money and help yourself,wayray
Olori
Otondo
Mumu
Ewu
He goat
Bastar d

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:13am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
You this Shekau's thot so you mean you need a Google map to mis-spell "n'ut".

You this imbe.cile with Camel urine brain. You are always misspelling. Even your English "construction" can be likened to some poorly mixed concrete by some illtrained bricklayer.

Mr. "I Kno" grin grin. No punctuation marks. I had to put myself in your autistic shoes to even be able to comprehend what you wrote up there.

Circus Clown. Please, What's the name of the School you went to?!!
Boko Haram Arabic School?!!

grin grin
You self read what you wrote below and see if it even makes sense to you. Although, what you have in your brain is Horse Piss but still try and read what you wrote below:

I Kno you will still check your dictionary before you know the meaning that's y it takes you 24/7to reply poor you

Does this even make any sense to you?!! grin grin
You this Rabies Infected Raccoon.
Olori buruku
Otondo
Mumu
Ewu
He goat
Bastar d

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:18am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Lol.....ape

Ode buruku

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

As you stop replying you are a complete bastar.d
I told you I will never stop.
Am not employed like you
I make my money while lieing down.

But see you.yu are their managing data and sleeping at the same time.

Moreso I have nothing to loose.

I will confused you, and confused your
Next
Next
Next
Next
Generation

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

I must have sold the drugs that resulted in the watery sperm from your Wawu Mutum Dad that resulted in you the Baby whose English is sort of like this:

"I know you are a berserk"
grin grin
If you stop your poor usage of English. I will comment on what a Raccoon piece of shit you really are.

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by merits(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2021
PervertProphet:

Poor english teacher.

Olori buruku oloshi
So you can sleep and am still awake bcuz your work is at stake this morning...lol
You never see anything.
This is the difference between boss and employee slavery work, idiot.
You think am your mate,I never be your mate and i will never be.

Social media sense you lack I will teach you right here .

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Empiree: 1:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 3:37am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

Poor english teacher.

Olori buruku oloshi
So you can sleep and am still awake bcuz your work is at stake this morning...lol
You never see anything.

You are a "Corpse" and not a Boss.

I own a Business and don't report to anyone.
I sleep when I like and wake up when I want.

You this Cow header. That uses the night to go destroy people's farmlands grin cheesy

You take lots of drug to do your night Yahoo fraud while real business men like us sleep.

Yes, you are not my mate. You can't be that stupid and brainless and such a poor illiterate and be my mate.
Nagode!!
Zombie
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 3:42am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

As you stop replying you are a complete bastar.d
I told you I will never stop.
Am not employed like you
I make my money while lieing down.

But see you.yu are their managing data and sleeping at the same time.

Moreso I have nothing to loose.

I will confused you, and confused your
Next
Next
Next
Next
Generation

Real Business people like us are now awake and Yahoo-yahoo fraudsters like you are now asleep after taking all that drug just to lie and steal people's money.

The data I use on an average. Your feeding money is not even enough to it, half-witted Oaf.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 3:50am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

Olori buruku
Otondo
Mumu
Ewu
He goat
Bastar d

grin grin
Virtual money spender.
Zero account balance in reality.

Why won't you always be bankrupt aside your English bankruptcy when all you do is defraud gullible people of their hard earned money when real business people like us sleep.

In the next few years. Your body will start paying for all that drug damage you do to your system in other to stay awake to do your midnight fraudulent activity.

You this degenerate piece of trash.

If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt. — Thurio, The Two Gentlemen of Verona by William Shakespeare
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 3:54am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

I told you I have nothing to loose, this shows if you don't work you can't chop.

Karina chop ode

You confirmed us as an Almajiri bastar.d.

I thought you said you won't stop but will be up in my mentions all night?!!

You warthog-faced baboon.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 4:14am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

Slave poor man is tired

grin grin
Who won't be tired of the slave of Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who is as confused as his Pedophile Plagiarizer Pervert Prophet. I just discovered that you are a Headslamming 5-times Taqiyyist. No wonder your brain has gone comatose and you speak English like "I know you are a berserk".

I should have thought as much when you submit to a Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who had intercourse with a doll playing 9year girl child. He earlier forgot that Allah(that deformed thing with two right hands on one side and having no one eye like Dajjal) earlier on told him no dolls were allowed for Muslimu kids. grin grin

Your Confusionist Plagiarizer Prophet just like your delusional self forgot as he had pedophilia relationship with the 9year old girl child who later became the mother of the believers according to Sunni Islam. grin grin Shia Islam don't accept that nonsense. grin grin

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151

Hadith
وَحَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ بْنُ حُمَيْدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّزَّاقِ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَعْمَرٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سَبْعِ سِنِينَ وَزُفَّتْ إِلَيْهِ وَهِيَ بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَلُعَبُهَا مَعَهَا وَمَاتَ عَنْهَا وَهِيَ بِنْتُ ثَمَانَ عَشْرَةَ ‏.‏
A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he (the Holy Prophet) died she was eighteen years old.

Sahih Muslim 1422 c
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 83
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3311  

This must be how they gave birth to you that makes it hard for you to speak real English. Your 54year old dad like your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad slept with a publescent female and the result was an almajari boy like you.

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls
."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasa'i

A Common Caravan illiterate thief who self-proclaimed himself as your Prophet. No wonder you both have same traits. He got himself more weapons of terror to grow his ideology of terrorism all masked as Islam.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَان ُ ـ غَيْرَ مَرَّةٍ ـ عَنْ عَمْرٍو، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، عَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ أَوْسِ بْنِ الْحَدَثَانِ، عَنْ عُمَرَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ كَانَتْ أَمْوَالُ بَنِي النَّضِيرِ مِمَّا أَفَاءَ اللَّهُ عَلَى رَسُولِهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مِمَّا لَمْ يُوجِفِ الْمُسْلِمُونَ عَلَيْهِ بِخَيْلٍ وَلاَ رِكَابٍ، فَكَانَتْ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم خَاصَّةً، يُنْفِقُ عَلَى أَهْلِهِ مِنْهَا نَفَقَةَ سَنَتِهِ، ثُمَّ يَجْعَلُ مَا بَقِيَ فِي السِّلاَحِ وَالْكُرَاعِ، عُدَّةً فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ‏.‏
Narrated `Umar:

The properties of Bam An-Nadir were among the booty that Allah gave to His Apostle such Booty were not obtained by any expedition on the part of Muslims, neither with cavalry, nor with camelry. So those properties were for Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) only, and he used to provide thereof the yearly expenditure for his wives, and dedicate the rest of its revenues for purchasing arms and horses as war material to be used in Allah's Cause.

Sahih al-Bukhari
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 407
Arabic : Book 65, Hadith 4885
Sahih Bukhari

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 4:29am On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=merits post=99107881][/quote]

All these pictures online you make use of plus your other personal pictures whether on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.

You have forgotten your Confusionist Pedophile Prophet Muhammad said any who has a picture at all is the worst of creation. grin grin

I wonder which of your stupid Muslims will make it to the Islamic Las-Vegas Sex themed Paradise when all Muslims today make use of pictures and have one online and offline for themselves.

Well! You are a 5times a day Headslamming Taqiyyist so I naturally expect you to be stupid.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ أُمِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّهَا أَخْبَرَتْهُ أَنَّهَا اشْتَرَتْ نُمْرُقَةً فِيهَا تَصَاوِيرُ، فَلَمَّا رَآهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَامَ عَلَى الْبَابِ، فَلَمْ يَدْخُلْهُ، فَعَرَفْتُ فِي وَجْهِهِ الْكَرَاهِيَةَ، فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ، أَتُوبُ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَإِلَى رَسُولِهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم مَاذَا أَذْنَبْتُ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ مَا بَالُ هَذِهِ النُّمْرُقَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قُلْتُ اشْتَرَيْتُهَا لَكَ لِتَقْعُدَ عَلَيْهَا وَتَوَسَّدَهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ إِنَّ أَصْحَابَ هَذِهِ الصُّوَرِ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُعَذَّبُونَ، فَيُقَالُ لَهُمْ أَحْيُوا مَا خَلَقْتُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّ الْبَيْتَ الَّذِي فِيهِ الصُّوَرُ لاَ تَدْخُلُهُ الْمَلاَئِكَةُ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated Aisha:

(mother of the faithful believers) I bought a cushion with pictures on it. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saw it, he kept standing at the door and did not enter the house. I noticed the sign of disgust on his face, so I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I repent to Allah and H is Apostle . (Please let me know) what sin I have done." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "What about this cushion?" I replied, "I bought it for you to sit and recline on." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "The painters (i.e. owners) of these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection. It will be said to them, 'Put life in what you have created (i.e. painted).' " The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "The angels do not enter a house where there are pictures."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2105
In-book : Book 34, Hadith 58
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 318  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْوَلِيدِ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ عَوْنِ بْنِ أَبِي جُحَيْفَةَ، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ أَبِي اشْتَرَى عَبْدًا حَجَّامًا، فَسَأَلْتُهُ فَقَالَ نَهَى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم عَنْ ثَمَنِ الْكَلْبِ، وَثَمَنِ الدَّمِ، وَنَهَى عَنِ الْوَاشِمَةِ وَالْمَوْشُومَةِ، وَآكِلِ الرِّبَا، وَمُوكِلِهِ، وَلَعَنَ الْمُصَوِّرَ‏.
Narrated `Aun bin Abu Juhaifa:

My father bought a slave who practiced the profession of cupping. (My father broke the slave's instruments of cupping). I asked my father why he had done so. He replied, "The Prophet (ﷺ) forbade the acceptance of the price of a dog or blood, and also forbade the profession of tattooing, getting tattooed and receiving or giving Riba, (usury), and cursed the picture-makers."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2086
In-book : Book 34, Hadith 39
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 299  

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَاعِيلُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي مَالِكٌ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ لَمَّا اشْتَكَى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ذَكَرَتْ بَعْضُ نِسَائِهِ كَنِيسَةً رَأَيْنَهَا بِأَرْضِ الْحَبَشَةِ، يُقَالُ لَهَا مَارِيَةُ، وَكَانَتْ أُمُّ سَلَمَةَ وَأُمُّ حَبِيبَةَ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَتَتَا أَرْضَ الْحَبَشَةِ، فَذَكَرَتَا مِنْ حُسْنِهَا وَتَصَاوِيرَ فِيهَا، فَرَفَعَ رَأْسَهُ فَقَالَ ‏

‏ أُولَئِكَ إِذَا مَاتَ مِنْهُمُ الرَّجُلُ الصَّالِحُ بَنَوْا عَلَى قَبْرِهِ مَسْجِدًا، ثُمَّ صَوَّرُوا فِيهِ تِلْكَ الصُّورَةَ، أُولَئِكَ شِرَارُ الْخَلْقِ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ ‏"
Narrated `Aisha:

When the Prophet (ﷺ) became ill, some of his wives talked about a church which they had seen in Ethiopia and it was called Mariya. Um Salma and Um Habiba had been to Ethiopia, and both of them narrated its (the Church's) beauty and the pictures it contained. The Prophet (ﷺ) raised his head and said, "Those are the people who, whenever a pious man dies amongst them, make a place of worship at his grave and then they make those pictures in it. Those are the worst creatures in the Sight of Allah."

Sahih al-Bukhari 1341
In-book : Book 23, Hadith 97
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 23, Hadith 425  

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْوَهَّابِ، حَدَّثَنَا يَزِيدُ بْنُ زُرَيْعٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا عَوْفٌ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي الْحَسَنِ، قَالَ كُنْتُ عِنْدَ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ إِذْ أَتَاهُ رَجُلٌ فَقَالَ يَا أَبَا عَبَّاسٍ إِنِّي إِنْسَانٌ، إِنَّمَا مَعِيشَتِي مِنْ صَنْعَةِ يَدِي، وَإِنِّي أَصْنَعُ هَذِهِ التَّصَاوِيرَ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ لاَ أُحَدِّثُكَ إِلاَّ مَا سَمِعْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏

‏ مَنْ صَوَّرَ صُورَةً فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ مُعَذِّبُهُ، حَتَّى يَنْفُخَ فِيهَا الرُّوحَ، وَلَيْسَ بِنَافِخٍ فِيهَا أَبَدًا ‏"

‏‏‏ فَرَبَا الرَّجُلُ رَبْوَةً شَدِيدَةً وَاصْفَرَّ وَجْهُهُ‏‏ فَقَالَ وَيْحَكَ إِنْ أَبَيْتَ إِلاَّ أَنْ تَصْنَعَ، فَعَلَيْكَ بِهَذَا الشَّجَرِ، كُلِّ شَىْءٍ لَيْسَ فِيهِ رُوحٌ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ اللَّهِ سَمِعَ سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي عَرُوبَةَ مِنَ النَّضْرِ بْنِ أَنَسٍ هَذَا الْوَاحِدَ‏‏

Narrated Sa`id bin Abu Al-Hasan:

While I was with Ibn `Abbas a man came and said, "O father of `Abbas! My sustenance is from my manual profession and I make these pictures." Ibn `Abbas said, "I will tell you only what I heard from Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) . I heard him saying, 'Whoever makes a picture will be punished by Allah till he puts life in it, and he will never be able to put life in it.' " Hearing this, that man heaved a sigh and his face turned pale. Ibn `Abbas said to him, "What a pity! If you insist on making pictures I advise you to make pictures of trees and any other unanimated objects."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2225
In-book : Book 34, Hadith 172
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 34, Hadith 428

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا مَخْلَدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا ابْنُ جُرَيْجٍ، عَنْ إِسْمَاعِيلَ بْنِ أُمَيَّةَ، أَنَّ نَافِعًا، حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّ الْقَاسِمَ بْنَ مُحَمَّدٍ حَدَّثَهُ عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ حَشَوْتُ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وِسَادَةً فِيهَا تَمَاثِيلُ كَأَنَّهَا نُمْرُقَةٌ، فَجَاءَ فَقَامَ بَيْنَ الْبَابَيْنِ وَجَعَلَ يَتَغَيَّرُ وَجْهُهُ، فَقُلْتُ مَا لَنَا يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏‏ مَا بَالُ هَذِهِ الْوِسَادَةِ ‏"‏‏.‏ قَالَتْ وِسَادَةٌ جَعَلْتُهَا لَكَ لِتَضْطَجِعَ عَلَيْهَا‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَمَا عَلِمْتِ أَنَّ الْمَلاَئِكَةَ لاَ تَدْخُلُ بَيْتًا فِيهِ صُورَةٌ، وَأَنَّ مَنْ صَنَعَ الصُّورَةَ يُعَذَّبُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَقُولُ أَحْيُوا مَا خَلَقْتُمْ ‏"‏‏.‏"
Narrated `Aisha:

I stuffed for the Prophet (ﷺ) a pillow decorated with pictures (of animals) which looked like a Namruqa (i.e. a small cushion). He came and stood among the people with excitement apparent on his face. I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is wrong?" He said, "What is this pillow?" I said, "I have prepared this pillow for you, so that you may recline on it." He said, "Don't you know that angels do not enter a house wherein there are pictures; and whoever makes a picture will be punished on the Day of Resurrection and will be asked to give life to (what he has created)?"

Sahih al-Bukhari 3224
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 35
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 447  

grin grin
Stupid illiterate desert boy just like his Caravan Thief Schizophrenic delusional suicidal illiterate Plagiarizer Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who said Allah will punish anyone with pictures. grin grin That means Allah will punish you on the day of judgement till you make this picture of Oshiomole that you posted to come alive.

Awon Werey!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by PervertProphet: 4:41am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

Poor english teacher.

Olori buruku oloshi
You never see anything.

Zombie like his false Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ خَرَجَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم خَرْجَةً ثُمَّ دَخَلَ وَقَدْ عَلَّقْتُ قِرَامًا فِيهِ الْخَيْلُ أُولاَتُ الأَجْنِحَةِ - قَالَتْ - فَلَمَّا رَآهُ قَالَ ‏

‏ انْزِعِيهِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) went out, then he came in, and I had hung up a curtain on which there were (images of) horses with wings. When he saw it, he said: 'Get rid of it.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5352
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 313
English translation : Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 5354
Sunan an-Nasai

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ خَرَجَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم خَرْجَةً ثُمَّ دَخَلَ وَقَدْ عَلَّقْتُ قِرَامًا فِيهِ الْخَيْلُ أُولاَتُ الأَجْنِحَةِ - قَالَتْ - فَلَمَّا رَآهُ قَالَ ‏

‏ انْزِعِيهِ ‏"

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) went out, then he came in, and I had hung up a curtain on which there were (images of) horses with wings. When he saw it, he said: 'Get rid of it.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 5352
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 313
English translation : Vol. 6, Book 48, Hadith 5354
Sunan an-Nasai

grin grin

All these pictures of people with tribal marks you posted that is how Allah will be tearing your face in Jahannam till you bring to life all these people with tribal marks in these pictures you posted. Allah don record am for you. grin grin No escape for you.

Idiotic Headslammer just like his Camel drinking pedophilia prophet Muhammad.
Re: Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 16, 2021
merits:

Bukacavity odor,once more am not employed like you I will abuse you till daybreak.

Continue checking spelling and grammari.i gramatise youbtill daybreak

Koni dafun iya la ya eeee

I have been going through your back and forth with PervertProphet.

It's not Bukacavity. grin

It is Buccal Cavity, my friend.
I hope you don't speak like this in person. It would be embarrassing.

PervertProphet is right. You really misspell so many words. Your sentences are really terrible.

All those sahih Hadiths PervertProphet put up are the reasons why I knew Muhammad was false and left. How in the world is any Muslim going to avoid using Picture in this modern times?!! It's impractical even the Islamic Scholars all have either a personal picture or one of a mosque. There are too many embarrassing details on Muhammad. I really had a hard time laughing when he posted all those authentic Hadiths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Good Proof That True Love Exists / Mountain Of Fire Bans Members And Visitors From Indecent Dressing / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.