Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog (659 Views)

What Was Your Worst Experience When You Visited Your Partner Unannounced? / Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 11:33am On Feb 15, 2021
Personally i ave none yet. Lets hear urs. I wan laugh smal this apc regime no go kill me
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by donbachi(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2021
None..but,i hate to hear "my dog na friendly dog,e no dey bite..come inside"..when i visit homes with dogs.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 15, 2021
Just like one old frail woman dey tell me "come inside my son, my grand son's dog is friendly and doesn't bite. I ask am if she dey live inside the dog mind or dey take decisions for am. I tell am say as long as dog get teeth, e dey bite. I no enter oo. The doberman sef just take eye dey tell me mek I enter and say hello to my dead grandma. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by Kapilta(m): 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
It was at my uncles'. Was coming from Ado then so i decided to branch at my uncles' at Akure. Was tired and stressed, put my bag inside d room and return to the sitting room. E no too tey wey dis dema dog com siddon beside me. Na so i say make me too form nice to dog o wey i no know say hunger dey wire my brother. As i say make i pat am for head small na God just say make i sharp, na mouth this mumu thing go open wey e wan chop my fingers. I commot dat sitting room for am immediately and i sure say we no meet again till i commot next morning. Since den i no dey go dat their mumu house again.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by Xenry: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
One stupid dog like tht bit me for my laps when I dey small. But snake later bit am back and kill am.
Stupid dog! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by Reex12(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
NONE am a dog whisperer #fact
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
I visited a friend and I am fully aware that he has two dogs. The dogs keeps sniffing around and I don't like it. I tried removing my fingers so it doesn't lick it and that is where the trouble came. It started growling and I draw back a little and there comes the chase. Well, I fell and started doing the death row so it doesn't find a spot to feast on.
I had bruises, scratches and minor wounds. I told my parents I was attacked by dogs but, I didn't mention I was in a friend's house.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by BlueAir: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin see me laughing at stories sha grin
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
One evening me and my cousin sister were just passing when two useless dogs ran out of their gate and started barking and chased us my cousin fell on ground then the dog wanted to bite her out of fear she screamed the two dogs ran back to their gate. Meanwhile i was at the corner laughing at her
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by ayaomen(f): 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
I was heavily pregnant, 2018 to be precise and myself, my friend and an agent went looking for an apartment.
We were about to enter the compound, we saw a dog and told someone living in the compound to help hold the dog, she did o, now we were about to leave and so this dog started barking, the girl holding it couldn't control it and so my friend and the agent had to run out of the compound, i couldnt run cuz i was heavily pregnant. The agent was a man o, instead of leaving the gate ajar for me, he closed it and held it, thinking i was already outside with them. And so i had to stop running, i faced the dog and slowly walked out. E remain make i faint that day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by Boxer007(m): 3:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
GloriaSabipeepz:
Personally i ave none yet. Lets hear urs. I wan laugh smal this apc regime no go kill me

one foolish dog chase me away last year simply becuz i waz trying to toast the owner...she was lightskin. angry
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by iLegendd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
Let a dog in and you won't be hurt, but let a Fulani man in, and your burial will be next week.

I'm just being honest even though I know Nigerians hate honesty.
Re: Share Your Worst Experience With A Dog by paulolee(m): 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
one mad dog bite my asss when I ran passed it after skul when I was a kid... the owner took me to hospital n them nearly use injections kee me

(1) (Reply)

Nagging Is Emotional Abuse.. / My Friend I Invited To Abuja To Meet Football Traveler / Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.