Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage (644 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by Abfinest007(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
Good evening familands,I have this issue that has been eating me up,so I decided to lay the issue on the floor of the house so we could walk on it.the question before us is simple.should guy have a back up girl for marriage? .you can call it side chick .the reason I want to discuss this issue is this.looking at our society today many guys have got mad just of one girl.in my case I have a bestie (girl)she said"she will get married to any guy that is ready and the said lady has a serious man in her life.
Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by Seakay(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Not necessary.
Only an unfaithful Man/woman keep a backup partner.

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by Seniorwriter(m): 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
In Nigeria? No need just have back up money.....

Deep Quote
Money answereth all things.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by Bola146(f): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
" Side chick" for a married man to be then your wife to be should have a bestie too undecided
Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by Teeyin(m): 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why having a backup bae... if ur bestie is trustworthy
Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Should a girl have a backup too? Coz what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Abfinest007:
Good evening familands,I have this issue that has been eating me up,so I decided to lay the issue on the floor of the house so we could walk on it.the question before us is simple.

you are very confused, to say the least.... the important questions you need to ask yourself is A) why do you want to get married and B) do you wanna get married to just about anybody out there?

should guy have a back up girl for marriage?

if you go into marriage for the RIGHT reason then the answer to the above question is NO
if you go into this marriage thing with the RIGHT woman then the answer to the above question is NO

you can call it side chick .the reason I want to discuss this issue is this.looking at our society today many guys have got mad just of one girl. in my case I have a bestie (girl)she said"she will get married to any guy that is ready and the said lady has a serious man in her life.
just because there are useless good for nothing disrespectful untrustworthy worthless people out there, doesnt mean you should change your life to become one of them.... instead be more careful of the people you allow in your life. ET VOILA!

1 Like

Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by TheUndercover: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2021
Women in most cases always keep their options open. You as a man should have other options too because a man without options is a man without power.

If you have multiple cars, you can easily swap them when one breaks down or stops working. But if you only invest all your savings on a particular car and it broke down, you can imagine the trauma you'll pass through.

And besides, women love competition. If you treat a woman like she's the only girl in your life, she will treat you as one of many options in her life.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by debbydams(f): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2021
TheUndercover:
Women in most cases always keep their options open. You as a man should have other options too because a man without options is a man without power.

If you have multiple cars, you can easily swap them when one breaks down or stops working. But if you only invested all your savings in a particular car and it broke down, you can imagine the trauma you'll pass through.

And besides, women love competition. If you treat a woman like she's the only girl in your life, she will treat you as one of many options in her life.
not all tho. We still have faithful Ladies..
Re: Should A Guy Have A Back Up Girl For Marriage by debbydams(f): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Abfinest007:
Good evening familands,I have this issue that has been eating me up,so I decided to lay the issue on the floor of the house so we could walk on it.the question before us is simple.should guy have a back up girl for marriage? .you can call it side chick .the reason I want to discuss this issue is this.looking at our society today many guys have got mad just of one girl.in my case I have a bestie (girl)she said"she will get married to any guy that is ready and the said lady has a serious man in her life.
no

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me / The Secret Behind Lasting Longer During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.