Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,008 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) (43697 Views)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / God Saved Me From A Ghastly Motor Accident On The 4th Of March 2022 / Nnewi Auto Accident: 2 Students, 6 Others Die (Graphic Pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by ZUBY77(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
RIP
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
May his soul Rest In Peace. A great loss to his family and the medical community.

benjackugo:
Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Photos)

A medical doctor, Dr Chidera Ifudu, who works at ESUT Teaching Hospital, Enugu, has died in a ghastly motor accident involving his Lexus Jeep.

According to reports, the accident happened along isialangwa road. An eyewitness said that Chidera was trying to avoid hitting a man who suddenly ran into the road.

IgbereTV gathered that Dr. Chidera is the only only son of his parent and his marriage was scheduled for April 10, 2021.

Aguji Daniel Okechukwu wrote on Facebook;

https://www./400971856610435/permalink/5417028448338059/?app=fbl

Eze Fredrick wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/100001748497795/posts/3654230211311893/?app=fbl

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by EJanni(f): 7:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
So painful, God rest your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Birdeyeview: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
all this unforseen occurence happening around are more than enough to show God our utmost gratitude daily.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by faisees(m): 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Is a lie.... 419 i tried him once and he wasted my money, pls dont be a victim
lanez31:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by letitrainnow(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
RIP
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by JoeEeL(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigeria has killed him.

Not bad roads.

I keep telling people. It's not about trying to avoid the evils of Nigeria and selfishly try to carve out a living for yourself, thinking the surrounding harm won't get to you. If it doesn't, it will get to your loved ones. Its not a curse. Which is why I encourage all of us to end this evil country once and for all.

Those who ran to make a living in cryptocurrency, thinking they've absolved themselves from the crooked despair of the nation have met their surprise. Those who close their eyes to the evil have their own farmers from their own region being killed by herdsmen. As a result they have to pay higher price for the cost of foodstuff.

Those in Abuja have cows on their roads to contend with.

EVIL WILL ALWAYS GET TO YOU. FIGHT IT HEAD ON INSTEAD!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by PoloG: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by McLizbae: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sadly...
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by PinUp: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
Seems like he was on very high speed.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Sufisunni: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Quite sad. My condolence
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
benjackugo:
Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Photos)

A medical doctor, Dr Chidera Ifudu, who works at ESUT Teaching Hospital, Enugu, has died in a ghastly motor accident involving his Lexus Jeep.

According to reports, the accident happened along isialangwa road. An eyewitness said that Chidera was trying to avoid hitting a man who suddenly ran into the road.

IgbereTV gathered that Dr. Chidera is the only only son of his parent and his marriage was scheduled for April 10, 2021.

God protect me and my friends here from Village People. They got him like 3,2,1!

VillageSpeedDial

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Prussian: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rx has killed someone else again.
If you are driving this murderous machine, don't overspeed. Ẹ get why.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by moneyissweet(m): 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
That his igbo first name dey do me somehow for body.. I no like that name at all.

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by MansoryMX(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
overdrive:
Excessive speed. RIP young doc.

Bro you won’t understand. Especially when you are in a good mood and your song enters while you are driving! Omooo the kind spirit wey dey ginger man to fire down eh! Chai

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
So painful, no amount of consolation can salvage this situation, both the family and bride's family ,God pls grant them the strength to bear this loss.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by mmadu4: 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
call me a snail when i am on the high way I don't care. i take my time i will surely get to my distination

10 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Aguogba(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
There is something about Lexus SUV crashes that makes me think they're less safe compared to their Toyota cousins.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by kaymart: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
so sad.
I think those olden days cars are made stronger than recent years.
A 1980 vehicle won't fold to this extend when subjected to such circumstances.
1999 Camry will withstand more pressure compare to latter years model.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by capitalzero: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
What a loss!!
Why do people overspeed?
I cannot oh.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
The man that ran into the road should take care of his funeral.
If he hit the guy, they'll ask him to pay and still bury him.
Some people are just walking problems
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by MolarT(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jesus!!! Oooo my God!! I can't believe this, Judith will be in so much tears... Chai... I know the wife to be .... My God .. may his soul R.I.P.
benjackugo:

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by elisho: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
village people rest in peace
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by yomi007k(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
cry cry cry

Oh my God.

I knew this guy.

We worked together in 2017 in Ikorodu when we were both hustling.

May God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
The need for speed! Always wise to resist that temptation... What a painful way to exit this world.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by 1vid(m): 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Let it hands be clean and do good, u will love long on earth. I don't really trust those pple. small boy like this driving a car of about 4m+ na so Medical feed da pay?
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
What a terrible loss undecided
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by ipobarethieves: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
sad Wicked pipu at work sad. God will not sleep sad.
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Nmezor(f): 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Really sad, may his soul rest on
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
This guy is a friend to one of my female friend. The morning before his death, she spoke with him in my presence.

Infact he asked her to collect his certificate from LASU.

When she heard the news on Saturday evening, she almost ran mad. I had to console her.

Though she destroyed my furniture while wailing...

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by WhiteGoldz: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
He must have bought a lemon car,how come no airbags at all on that lexus suv.no airbag at all
Re: Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
obi4eze:
Chai! God have mercy!

Handsome young man.

Any power on assignment to turn my joy to sorrow, DIE, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Any power assigned to cut short my glory and day of celebration, fall down and DIE, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Let me add one to your prayers,

1. Whatever has been concluded by the evil powers of my father's and mothers house and also concluded in the dark world against my destiny, Rock of Ages, grind them to powder in Jesus name .

2, Any envious witchcraft powers on assignment against my destiny, go on a journey of no return in Jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flood: Lagos Government Advises Residents Of Ketu, Mile12, Others To Relocate / 19yrs Old Nigerian Student Dies At UK University School Hall Due To 'helium Leak / The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.