Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? (34167 Views)

Plug For Transcripts In Abu Zaria / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by PAWG(m): 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gloria15:

Did you have to go to school to get it?

No. Mine was sent via email to the school, although I had someone get a physical copy for me.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by xcelpro: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gloria15:

For a statement of result, you need someone who can help you get your certificate from your faculty office. I told someone in school to help me and the person sent me my certificate through a logistics company. I paid 6k for the certificate, that's the amount you have to pay in microfinance bank. As for transcript, I don't know.
Ok. Thank you
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by dynatress: 6:48am On Dec 02, 2021
PAWG:

They had issues with past applications but current requests are being processed. There's a backlog, so it will take a while.

If you're in Calabar I could direct you to someone at the registry
please I need to help me out with processing my transcript in UNICAL. Can I also get the contact of the person. Thanks
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by PAWG(m): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2022
dynatress:
please I need to help me out with processing my transcript in UNICAL. Can I also get the contact of the person. Thanks

I will send you a mail to give you a contact you can use, that's if you still need assistance with the transcript.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by dynatress: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
PAWG:

I will send you a mail to give you a contact you can use, that's if you still need assistance with the transcript.
yes please, I still need assistance, paid for the transcript since December and no feed back from them. I'll be happy to hear from you.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Sent87: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2022
PAWG:

Hello, please I'm also interested in getting this person's contact as I am in dire need of my result transcript. Thanks.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by PAWG(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
dynatress:
yes please, I still need assistance, paid for the transcript since December and no feed back from them. I'll be happy to hear from you.

Hi dynatress, I hope you've been able to resolve the transcript issue, otherwise quote me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by dynatress: 1:27am On Mar 11, 2022
PAWG:

Hi dynatress, I hope you've been able to resolve the transcript issue, otherwise quote me
Thank you for reaching out. Yes I have been able to sort it out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by lululiscious(f): 8:33am On Mar 25, 2022
PAWG:

Good morning. Please I already paid online for my Unical transcript but it's taking too long. Can you be of assistance to me? Please
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Jennyjay283: 9:17am On Mar 25, 2022
Poor governorship....
One can never predict
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by PAWG(m): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
lululiscious:

Good morning. Please I already paid online for my Unical transcript but it's taking too long. Can you be of assistance to me? Please

Send me an email if you still need help, I barely visit Nairaland these days, that's why I'm seeing this late. esija@live.com
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Grateful02(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sent87 etc. If u guys r still intrested wit transcript hit me up 09066822919

Also i process n fast track transcript so am open 4 business

lululiscious:

Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Venekconsultt: 5:04pm On May 03, 2022
Xcelpro were u successful with your SOR or perhaps your transcript? Guess this came in late but however should if NO feel free to get in touch
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Venekconsultt: 5:07pm On May 03, 2022
Hello everyone for your unical or uniuyo transcript/ fast tracking feel free to reach out as am available to serve you the stress
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by PECng: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Akaewu: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Elnon:
IMSU NA WORST..PAID 60K FOR TRANSCRIPT
you don receive am ??
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by Venekconsultt: 1:34pm On Mar 25
In need of Unical transcript?
Are you currently undergoing legalization and you need verification of your Unical documents/certificate with federal ministry of education,Abuja for legalization?
Contact/WhatsApp: 09066822919
Re: Why Do Nigerian Universities Charge Ridiculous Amount For Transcripts? by TGCML: 11:14am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angela Sughnen Who Got Expelled In 400 Level For Exam Misconduct, Bags 1st Class / Expulsion Scandal Rocks Covenant University: 120 Students Expelled / FG Increases Salaries Of Tertiary Institutions’ Staff By 35% And 23%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.