Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (62865 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / A Nigerian Dog Trainer Commands His Dog In Yoruba Language (Video) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
He didn't bury the dog with casket?
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
I hope it's not convid19
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by chichima5764: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
R.I.P to a very wonderful & loyal friend. The best friend you can trust.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by jonathanking1122: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
eme1n:
Brilliant...
eme1n:
Brilliant...
eme1n:
Brilliant...
i once did it. It's only the owner that can fill the pain
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Freemasonry: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Weeks ago my friend just called out if the blue say he wan host men. Ah ah Wetin happen on Tuesday morning he just say make I come. This is a guy that knows I don't come to his house because of his canine friend yes he insisted. Plus anywhere mejiloyon dey shayo must plenty. I enter my okere go him house. See meat full everywhere. Hot peppersoup. Asun join. I don bite meat dey chow before I notice say him dog no dey. Guy where Pinky now I asked he say na him dey your plate so.
He was filled with tears. He was crying and I joined him crying too....wailing while I ate the sweet meat. Between tears we go chow pinky drink orijin. Pinky would be happy where he is. We gave him a proper burial. Rip pinky. Sweet pinky grin

This your story really made me laugh.
Pinky is seeing your crocodile tears from the different soakaway you guys deposited various chunks of his dismembered body.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Shaev7(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
I felt it when I heard other dogs bark om the background. RIP doggy dogg... Tha Last Meal.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Tillatalk: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
If na Calabar the story is different
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Weeks ago my friend just called out if the blue say he wan host men. Ah ah Wetin happen on Tuesday morning he just say make I come. This is a guy that knows I don't come to his house because of his canine friend yes he insisted. Plus anywhere mejiloyon dey shayo must plenty. I enter my okere go him house. See meat full everywhere. Hot peppersoup. Asun join. I don bite meat dey chow before I notice say him dog no dey. Guy where Pinky now I asked he say na him dey your plate so.
He was filled with tears. He was crying and I joined him crying too....wailing while I ate the sweet meat. Between tears we go chow pinky drink orijin. Pinky would be happy where he is. We gave him a proper burial. Rip pinky. Sweet pinky grin
lol haha. you guys are mad sha!

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Thazard(m): 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

cheesy
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Tvoice: 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:

aswear , u no well grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by realstars: 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emary:
RIP, furry friend. Only a fellow dog lover can understand the pain of losing our loyal companions.
For real, dogos understans humans than fellow humans.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Psalmistproject:
I bet he also led the dog to Christ before the poor creature bit the dust

Christ is dead and buried just like this dog.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
I hope there was reception after the burial?
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by gaftsoil(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wasted meat chai
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Stallione(m): 12:02am On Feb 16, 2021
Dog eaters will still shame the devil and dig it up for a palatible meal grin
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by therajah: 5:51am On Feb 16, 2021
Whats the style in this? Thought he wld use a casket..
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Babajapro(m): 5:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Hugomexis:
That dead dog is better than Buhari
and Buhari is better than ur curse generation... Omo ewure...
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by mozona(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2021
alright
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2021
I almost died when i lost jack... Like play like joke it is almost 4years now, jack was a true friend brother and a servent.. Dogs desearves better!
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by UDUJ(m): 8:10am On Feb 16, 2021
Only true dog lovers like us will understand the loss of such a trustworthy companion. A dog will lay down its life for you and will always be by your side. Truely man's best friend.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by falcon01: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

grin
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by lucky4west: 8:41am On Feb 16, 2021
yeah only real dog men/women will understand....the closest and most loyal friend a man can have out human relatives....the Dog!....me and and dogs always chilling and when i lose em i feel so bad and try to bury em well...even my rabbits de pain me when they die....animals can be so friendly if u create time for them
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

My Christ was dead and was buried.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by Psalmistproject: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2021
PAGAN9JA:

PAGAN9JA:

Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by uunwanaobong3: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
I am back after seun deny me my basic human right freedom of speech and expression by censoring and banning me on nairaland platform.
Seun may God forgive you.

A man has a right to do what ever he want to do with his dead dog... Whether to bury it, use it for yahoo or eat it na they same thing
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by suffering: 3:24pm On May 03, 2022
The hole wasn’t deep enough.
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by space9880: 4:42pm On May 06, 2022
Emary:
RIP, furry friend. Only a fellow dog lover can understand the pain of losing our loyal companions.
my dog died earlier this year and I cried
Re: Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2022
If only yu guys know how it feels to loose a dog companion
The day one of my dogs died,I so cried that people thought my family died..I lost focus at work dat day ni,I still remember her till date cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds / Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.