Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) (2487 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / Come And See Big Di€k Entering A Woman's Nyansh Pictures (18+) / Would You Prefer Your Husband Cheat Or Take A Second Wife?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Dissap: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yo Mehn, So this nigerian girls don dey fall in love? Damn!
Ozor, wetin you wan say concerning this?
We fvcking need to sanitize dis man's mind mehn, this ain't cool, damn! Somebody suppose baptise dis young niggar with Redpills mehn. Yo niggars, imma go now, see y'all later!
Hugomexis:
I've noticed you for sometime now zzor due to the constant tags you get on this space.
Many here claim that you're a bitter nairaland feminist but honestly,aside a few controversial comments you make,I haven't really found anything so bad about you.
I find you attractive and it's for this reason I'm making this post.
I want a one-night stand with you.We'll go out to the beach or probably to the cinema to see a movie,then after I take us to a hotel where we'd have fun for the night(all bills on me).
Before we have sex,we would both present a copy of our present medical record to certify a clean bill of health.I want it so because I fvck raw so before I fvck,I want to make sure we're both clean.
After our sexcapade in the hotel,we go our separate ways except maybe,fate brings us back together in future. smiley
I'm not a man who minces words whenever he wants something.I say it without sugar coating.People mistake this as rude and arrogant but I like to call it my self allure so this is my offer - just a one night stand.
If you agree to go out with me,say so then send your account details so I will send you 12k to warm your account.
It's just a statement of my intent wink.
Then after we are done having fun,I'll send you 33k to buy yoghurt and shawarma with.wink
I want your reply before the next 12 hours,zzor. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by SoulMus: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
It's more and more clearer Redpill girls are sissy bottom feeders

grin

Haba why exactly will a man who should shadow for you when toasting turn a dumb pest dragging your attention with a lady

Who the Bleep cursed this generations

Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Brokensoul: 7:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by illicit(m): 7:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
wink
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by doubleE70: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
who is ozor i only know zzor

by the way em: Nigerian girls are useless .... all of them
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Sonoyom(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
okporrrrrr
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Richadv(m): 1:39am On Feb 16, 2021
Clout chaser niggar said he had sex with 2 girls 4 val ode with your adisababa timberland

4 Likes

Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Onyenna(m): 3:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Huh!?

Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Nawa
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by 400billionman: 7:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Richadv:
Clout chaser niggar said he had sex with 2 girls 4 val ode with your adisababa timberland

Nah 4k dem dey sell that type. Man has run many businesses.
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by hAlexandro(m): 7:56am On Feb 16, 2021
grin cheesy what's this
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by Richadv(m): 9:54am On Feb 16, 2021
400billionman:

Nah 4k dem dey sell that type. Man has run many businesses.
I swr c as e bend grin grin grin
Re: Ozor, Come And See Your Husband. (pictures) by chiiraq802(m): 11:22am On Feb 16, 2021
doubleE70:
who is ozor i only know zzor
by the way em: Nigerian girls are useless .... all of them
Truth to God!!! .....all of them.

(1) (Reply)

Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) / Lady Sleeps With 919 Men In 12 Hours - Video / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.