Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff (26346 Views)

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel / INEC To Deploy Over 3,500 Staff For Bauchi South Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2021
27Pushing30:

You only answered one half of my question, Kindly respond to the other part "If yes ignore the report and tell me in terms of road maintenance has the LCC lagged?".

Regards

It is subject to the unveiling of records to the public to gain insight on financial inflows and outflows and measure it against the realities witnessed in the area

My dear,for two years I ply that road if you know major maintenance like you are postulating besides the car park erection at different bus stops, road cleaning,grass trimming,please mention the major road maintenance that's been carried out in the past ten years

Ordinary Awoyaya stretching towards Sangotedo it took not less than five years for response to be listened to. This wasn't even because requests were made but rather the traffic stretching from Bogije Awoyaya up till Abraham Adesanya made life difficult

Putting this aside state the road maintenance functions you have seen first hand since after the road was expanded and I'll give a lecture on how that road was 22/24 years ago and the yearly activities that takes place on it for you to justify if anything tangible was done since it's expansion
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 9:29am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Like you don't know Nigerians conjure records

You've not heard companies with two books,one to state low inflow so they don't get heavily taxes, the other with the actual information. Perhaps you should do some digging surrounding what private school owners are doing despite getting paid heavily by parents,and paying workers low go ahead to declare false financial records to not attract interest. It's rampant across the country do your findings

For well over 15 years so many petition has been submitted to open the financial records to no adherence, if the position you stated was true,just like the Ministry of finances publishes the financial records on monthly disbursements to all state they would publish it. But you and I know the obvious. It's Nigerians,rather Lagosians that needs public disclosure on the toll not international agencies

If you believe they are going to fake the numbers anyway, why are you asking for them? shocked

Meanwhile, regular state finances are different from loans acquired from foreign commercial lenders.
Standard foreign loan agreements almost always provide in the Financial Covenants for audited accounts (by a Big 4 firm).
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

If you believe they are going to fake the numbers anyway, why are you asking for them? shocked

Meanwhile, regular state finances are different from loans acquired from foreign commercial lenders.
Standard foreign loan agreements almost always provide in the Financial Covenants for audited accounts (by a Big 4 firm).

The toll has its own financial records away from state records. Asides the inner cabal,do you know the actual financial records presented to the international lenders. Go online the New York bridge standing today since over 100 years had it's financial records before,during and construction of that bridge. Giving maximum clarity and transparency

Like I tentatively stated it is pertinent that stake holders in every endeavor get access to records. If Lagosians are heavily taxed and they are request to see records then it means you don't know what you stand for if you stand for anything.

Allow me give you a clue. Before the whole toll gate issue,Berger to Ajah for example was 250/300 Naira maximum. Today it's comfortably at 1000 Naira. CMS to Ajah that could be 200 Naira,would hardly be gotten at reasonable fees,and you think this doesn't affect trade,commerce, sustainability of personal family eeconomies

Please o

By the way have you reconciled the crazy debt profile of Lagos,non payments and slack payments of pensions and gratuities and reconcile projects done and placed against it's monthly financial inflow

Please go and do deep research,what's on ground isn't proportionate to it's earnings. Do your research. I've done mine

I heavily criticised Delta State for it's total lack of sense,I see no reason not doing this with Lagos

I've heavily criticised Rovers when records showed it had received 4 Trillion in it's 12 years democrwtic governance. I criticised all the governor's that the financial flows didn't represent what it ought to in the life of the people

Time and again I've criticised Akwa ibom and Cross river but they are now on the right path and doing the right thing though I still criticised both states to do more about human empowerment in their state

I've criticised Abia under Orji Kalu,T.A Orji,Ikpeazu Please why can't I critique Lagos where I see needful?

We must speak to deepen our democratic roots,improve human lives and society. That's just what it is,nothing else

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 9:51am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Ekuke

Before you curse him how many of your prayers have answered.

He made sound economic points that begs for sound intellectual response. If the balance left to be paid is truly 50 billion, if Lagos absorbs it, and spreads the payment across for example 120 months, 250 Million Naira could be used to service the repayments which is a tiny sum out of the IGR the state generates. Like you slaves aren't aware the multiple taxation Nigerians pay is extremely high. From direct tax deductions from bank accounts they are about to initiate, to car park indiscriminate taxes, to service rendering, to hike in commodities like petrol to electricity and high cost of locally produced demands, you don't see clearly Nigerians are been overburdened with too much loads your emperors put on people's backs.

Use your brain I take my shoe beg yoy

You dwibs should start using your brains for once

Exactly bro! In the US, UK, Canada, etc., citizens/residents do not pay for parking, petrol, electricity, etc...oh wait! grin

Sadly, many Nigerians have cultivated this delusional Culture of Entitlement, founded upon the greatest delusion of all that Nigeria is a rich country. The reality is that, even if Nigeria did not have corrupt politicians and public officeholders (and frankly even private citizens) who defrauded, stole, embezzled and/or misappropriated anything and everything they could get away with, and Nigeria instead shared every single penny that it earned from its crude oil exports (largely produced by foreigners btw) among its reported 200+ citizens (no one knows for sure), each Nigerian would end up with about 20 cents per day (ie, 90% less than the $2-a-day poverty line). That’s how POOR Nigeria really is.

Meanwhile, even among those able to do so, most Nigerians (outside of the civil service and others subjected to withholding taxation), including the overwhelming majority of those in the informal economy that make up a substantial segment of the Nigerian economy, are tax dodgers who fail to timely and fully pay their due taxes, if they bother to pay anything at all. Yet these same tax evaders and free mealers demand not only good public services (such as good public schools, hospitals and public transportation) but expect to receive same cheap or free! Apparently, the Nigerian concept of the Public Contract between the government and the govern is a delusional one of all rights but no responsibilities.
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Exactly bro! In the US, UK, Canada, etc., citizens/residents do not pay for parking, petrol, electricity, etc...oh wait! grin

Sadly, many Nigerians have cultivated this delusional Culture of Entitlement, founded upon the greatest delusion of all that Nigeria is a rich country. The reality is that, even if Nigeria did not have corrupt politicians and public officeholders (and frankly even private citizens) who defrauded, stole, embezzled and/or misappropriated anything and everything they could get away with, and Nigeria instead shared every single penny that it earned from its crude oil exports (largely produced by foreigners btw) among its reported 200+ citizens (no one knows for sure), each Nigerian would end up with about 20 cents per day (ie, 90% less than the $2-a-day poverty line). That’s how POOR Nigeria really is.

Meanwhile, even among those able to do so, most Nigerians (outside of the civil service and others subjected to withholding taxation), including the overwhelming majority of those in the informal economy that make up a substantial segment of the Nigerian economy, are tax dodgers who fail to timely and fully pay their due taxes, if they bother to pay anything at all. Yet these same tax evaders and free mealers demand not only good public services (such as good public schools, hospitals and public transportation) but expect to receive same cheap or free! Apparently, the Nigerian concept of the Public Contract between the government and the govern is a delusional one of all rights but no responsibilities.
>

Smiles

If you can do more than pulling emotional shots please feel free to indulge me. Until then, when you intellectualize debate points for point.

Have a pleasant day

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
The toll has its own financial records away from state records. Asides the inner cabal,do you know the actual financial records presented to the international lenders. Go online the New York bridge standing today since over 100 years had it's financial records before,during and construction of that bridge. Giving maximum clarity and transparency

Like I tentatively stated it is pertinent that stake holders in every endeavor get access to records. If Lagosians are heavily taxed and they are request to see records then it means you don't know what you stand for if you stand for anything.

Allow me give you a clue. Before the whole toll gate issue,Berger to Ajah for example was 250/300 Naira maximum. Today it's comfortably at 1000 Naira. CMS to Ajah that could be 200 Naira,would hardly be gotten at reasonable fees,and you think this doesn't affect trade,commerce, sustainability of personal family eeconomies

Please o

By the way have you reconciled the crazy debt profile of Lagos,non payments and slack payments of pensions and gratuities and reconcile projects done and placed against it's monthly financial inflow

Please go and do deep research,what's on ground isn't proportionate to it's earnings. Do your research. I've done mine

I heavily criticised Delta State for it's total lack of sense,I see no reason not doing this with Lagos

I've heavily criticised Rovers when records showed it had received 4 Trillion in it's 12 years democrwtic governance. I criticised all the governor's that the financial flows didn't represent what it ought to in the life of the people

Time and again I've criticised Akwa ibom and Cross river but they are now on the right path and doing the right thing though I still criticised both states to do more about human empowerment in their state

I've criticised Abia under Orji Kalu,T.A Orji,Ikpeazu Please why can't I critique Lagos where I see needful?

We must speak to deepen our democratic roots,improve human lives and society. That's just what it is,nothing else

Dude, I have no qualms with states publishing their finances.
I am an advocate of both an Open Society and Freedom of Information, and have been critical of Lagos’ opaque finances here on NL.

Accordingly, before we go down the path of two different monologues, instead of a dialogue (as you seem to have trouble comprehending my rather limited points), my limited points are that: (1) I believe that the accounts of LCC are most probably audited (by a Big 4 firm) as a Financial Covenant of any foreign loan; (2) as a non-listed company, it is accepted convention that their financial statements are not published (of course they can voluntarily choose to do so, but they are many legitimate business reasons why almost all non-listed companies do not publish their accounts); and (3) the State House of Assembly can always request their accounts as part of its oversight and once it is part of the Hansard (record of legislative proceedings), it becomes part of public records subject to a Freedom of Information Act request (but of course Lagos State has yet to domesticate the FOIA). Reality is that Nigeria’s biggest issues are institutional, rather than conspiratorial.
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by tommy589(m): 10:09am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Exactly how are they “ripping road users off”? Is the road not being maintained?
The good thing about tolls is that they are essentially USAGE charges - if you do not use the road, you pay NOTHING.

There’s an alternative route through Oniru if you don’t want to pay the toll - but you get what you pay (or did not pay) for.
>

The areas with face-lift till date is like 3kilometers and it's where the toll gates are situated. Meanwhile, one of the terms of the tolling is the reconstruction of the road by 40+ kilometres.

I am not oppose to toll gates if the terms are met
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Smiles

If you can do more than pulling emotional shots please feel free to indulge me. Until then, when you intellectualize debate points for point.

Have a pleasant day

Always admire those who lacking any substantive reposte, first resort to personal invective, before having to the courage to chuck in the towel.

Well played sir, and you too enjoy a pleasant day. cool
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 10:13am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Dude, I have no qualms with states publishing their finances.
I am an advocate of both an Open Society and Freedom of Information, and have been critical of Lagos’ opaque finances here on NL.

Accordingly, before we go down the path of two different monologues, instead of a dialogue (as you seem to have trouble comprehending my rather limited points), my limited points are that: (1) I believe that the accounts of LCC are most probably audited (by a Big 4 firm) as a Financial Covenant of any foreign loan; (2) as a non-listed company, it is accepted convention that their financial statements are not published (of course they can voluntarily choose to do so, but they are many legitimate business reasons why almost all non-listed companies do not publish their accounts); and (3) the State House of Assembly can always request their accounts as part of its oversight and once it is part of the Hansard (record of legislative proceedings), it becomes part of public records subject to a Freedom of Information Act request (but of course Lagos State has yet to domesticate the FOIA). Reality is that Nigeria’s biggest issues are institutional, rather than conspiratorial.
>

Like I stated the moment people engage in emotional slingshots my interaction with them ends

Before you continue with your slides, go back to the details what the contract was to be about, the area to be covered and as for your maintenance you mentioned, provide maintenance works besides cleaning, sweeping, cutting of grasses done on that road since ten years.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
To the pro-government stogees, provide details of road maintenance on the road since the past 10 years where major activity was carried out. Leave the Ajah bridge that's outside the functions of the toll. If major road maintenance works was done since ten years state it.. If not for the hectic hold ups between Abraham Adès any stretching till Bogije Awoyaya and Co, did your government touch the road.? In 10 solid years, I'm asking
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:

Like I stated the moment people engage in emotional slingshots my interaction with them ends

Before you continue with your slides, go back to the details what the contract was to be about, the area to be covered and as for your maintenance you mentioned, provide maintenance works besides cleaning, sweeping, cutting of grasses done on that road since ten years.

Still here regurgitating your Word-of-the-Day responses?
Thought you would have taken the counsel to go enjoy a pleasant day! grin
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 10:19am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Still here regurgitating your Word-of-the-Day?
Thought you would have taken the counsel to go enjoy a pleasant day! grin
>

Smiles. I know your kind. You never for once could talk point on point on anything. Continue deceiving yourselves

You should state the major road maintenance your godfather, his LCC carried out on the Lekki Ajah Road in 10 years. State it na. Shey you said that's where the monies are pumped into

Smh
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by Kobicove(m): 10:19am On Feb 16, 2021
yaki84:

You r 2000yrs behind.
When it comes to taxation, there is nothing like private or public, the govt will want to see what u make daily or weekly to enable them tax u accordingly.
LCc isn't a private company but public since they claimed it isn't owned by tinubu. Any entity run and operated by the state is a public enterprise

Stop displaying your ignorance here. The law does not work based on sentiments or emotions!

You cannot compel a company that is registered as a limited liability to make it's accounts public...whether the company is owned by the government or a private individual is irrelevant!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 10:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Kobicove:

Stop displaying your ignorance here. The law does not work based on sentiments or emotions!

You cannot compel a company that is registered as a limited liability to make it's accounts public...whether the company is owned by the government or a private individual is irrelevant!

Sir as long as they collect money from people the people are stake holders. Hence it is to be disclosed publicly.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:24am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Sir as long as they collect money from people the people are stake holders. Hence it is to be disclosed publicly.

But they don’t collect money from people.
Rather people pay for their services. If you don’t use it, nobody will collect a kobo from you.
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

But they don’t collect money from people.
Rather people pay for their services. If you don’t use it, nobody will collect a kobo from you.
>

Jokers everywhere.

Back to work here. Good luck with the nonsense
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
seunmsg:
Like I have said severally, LCC is also a victim in all of these. They were doing their business until the Endsars protesters forcefully hijacked their premises for the purpose of the protest.

Despite the fact that LCC committed no crime, their business premises were burnt down by the protesters. LCC also deserve justice.

With some of the comments here, you could be mistaken into thinking that the protests were #EndLekkiTollGate rather than #EndSARS.
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Jokers everywhere.

Back to work here. Good luck with the nonsense

Still here?! grin grin grin

Next, you’ll be demanding that Ebeano Supermarket publish its accounts because they collect money from public. SMH
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2021
BusinessCity:
Smiles. I know your kind. You never for once could talk point on point on anything. Continue deceiving yourselves

You should state the major road maintenance your godfather, his LCC carried out on the Lekki Ajah Road in 10 years. State it na. Shey you said that's where the monies are pumped into

Smh

Nothing worse than thinking one knows more (or who) than they actually do.
Sadly, virtually everything you spewed forth on this thread betrays that trait.

Have a pleasant day, and quit digging while in a hole! grin
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by 9jaRealist: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2021
tommy589:
The areas with face-lift till date is like 3kilometers and it's where the toll gates are situated. Meanwhile, one of the terms of the tolling is the reconstruction of the road by 40+ kilometres.

But wasn’t the construction and operation of some toll gates scrapped?
I think that there were protests that changed both the ownership of the operator and the scope of the project.
>
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

Nothing worse than thinking one knows more (or who) than they actually do.
Sadly, virtually everything you spewed forth on this thread betrays that trait.

Have a pleasant day, and quit digging while in a hole! grin
>

I no get your time. You didn't debate a single point raised rather played to the gallery. Debate my points one on one or provide details on the road maintenance operations carried out since 15 years that you allude the funds raised at the gate is spent on.

Then you'll be discussing. But, as usual emotional rants and guilt tripping. You have as long as you want to conjure and come up with false narratives.

Oya. Enjoy the stage

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2021
tommy589:

Don't fall for the fraud. The 40 kilometres wasn't to be covered under multiple tolls here and there as pushed forward by him.

Since the first expansion of that road, he should state anything done to the road since 15/20 years. Let him start there
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by Nigerianization(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

They did NOT give it to private ownership...
The PPP Office is a GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT responsible for public-private projects.
>

Why is that since there is no private sector involvement................Pls educate me cos am asking for knowledge sake
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by cmikel: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cover up story....

If true mention to us the names of the foreign and local banks you pay loans to which are from proceeds from the road

I thinks it's best an international company comes in to audit this Lcc and the toll gate.

Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
We are waiting for the stoogees to tell us the parts of the roads they spend the money in maintenance on in the past 15 years since after the roads expansion
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by omoharry(f): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
pretyval:
Give us the names of those 500 employees, we will provide jobs for them elsewhere.... That Toll gate will not function again. Awon Ole.... Murderers
Make I submit my name too? grin > grin grin
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by omoharry(f): 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
drlateef:
From most of the responses so far, I can now understand why protesters chose Lekki Toll gate as their hangout. They are not really protesting against police brutality. Rather they are angry with government for borrowing money to build a bridge and collecting toll to pay the debt. In as much as I love accountability too, it appears that rather than demand for accountability, these protesters wanted the whole bridge development to be demolished and no toll collected. In many developed countries, monies are borrowed to develop infrastructure and people pay toll on roads to be able to recoup the debts back. Yet they pay more taxes than we pay in Nigeria. Yet they don’t complain. But the people can demand for information and accountability instead of destroying the structures. And I know that these protests are sponsored by enemies of Tinubu because they could not match his financial strength during elections. That’s the crux of the matter. There are a few gullible ones among the protesters who may not know what’s happening. But the truth must be told for who cares to know the truth.
Your comment lack any form of intelligence . Keep ur emotion in check and comment like an educated person.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by VaselineCrew: 8:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
9jaRealist:

With some of the comments here, you could be mistaken into thinking that the protests were #EndLekkiTollGate rather than #EndSARS.
>

You are right that there was little to no initial correlation, but what the protest did was to highlight injustices

Remember that toll gate was initially protested, but the protesters were bullied away to make way for the toll gate.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by BusinessCity: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
pretyval:
Give us the names of those 500 employees, we will provide jobs for them elsewhere.... That Toll gate will not function again. Awon Ole.... Murderers

grin
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by Buccalcavity2: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Zoharariel:

You are wrong. LCC is owned by Tinubu & his greedy self-serving cronies. Take for example - one of the advertising companies mentioned above (Loatsad Promo media Ltd) is owned by Seyi Tinubu. You can Google it.

Therefore, we insist, that in the memories of those slained at the Lekki Toll Plaza during the End Sars Protest, the Lekki Toll Plaza and the Tinubu-owned LCC should remain shut indefinitely.

Very illogical
Re: Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff by Buccalcavity2: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
I honestly dont understand the emotional fixation on LCC.There is a panel reviewing the incident. Has LCC been convicted? LCC is a party just like the protesters at the panel. Any of them can be found guilty at the end. Are protesters not going about their business. So why must LCC be your scape goat? Is there more to this issue?
If you are bothered by the 'abnormal gains' of LCC, then seek appropriate channel to contest that not endsars or its panel.
I dont even want to mention the Tinubu argument. Very illogical!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alaafin: Gbajabiamila’s Installation As Aare Baasofin Suspended / Police To Discipline CSP Johnbull Who Accused Army Of Conniving With Kidnappers / What Did I Do? Omojuwa Reacts To Death Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.