Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors (35768 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Cherez: 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The Tribune documented it

Someone posted it here on nairaland, but seems Nairaland mods have a contract with daily Nigeria a Northern newspaper.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/how-pregnant-woman-three-others-died-properties-destroyed-at-shasha-market/amp/
Thanks
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by project8(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Sir I am from Ibadan and live in Ibadan

That's exactly what happened.

The Yorubas came with Amotekun to arrest the Hausa guy on Friday morning but Seriki Hausa Refused to release him or provided his whereabouts.

The friends of the dead cobbler and the dead pregnant woman got angry and threw a few hausa pepper on the floor.

The sekiri Fulani called the military to what was going on and they came and chased away the Yorubas.

At night, the Hausas destroyed and maimed any Yoruba they could come across in the Shasha area and the rest I wrote earlier followed

If anyone tells anything different, tell the person to swear with the Quran.
well it's sad. but at this point I encourage us to preach peace. am a northerner with in-laws from Southwest, so my heart bleeds hearing all these news. I pray God heal Nigeria and may the souls of the departed rip. stay safe

4 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Doctortyre: 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Check it here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tribuneonlineng.com/how-pregnant-woman-three-others-died-properties-destroyed-at-shasha-market/amp/

I swear Yoruba people need to wake up because our Yoruba leaders had already sold us out, Imagine If you fight any aboki na soldiers them go call for you. Yoruba's soldier's can't defend yourba's at any hard times.. God will safe us

9 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by messenger4891: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Any body that kills a Fulani man has dept to pay no matter how long.....Erufia said it and that is the truth ....some day Oyo people will pay for daring Fulani .....interpretation

Pls in as much as went peace to reign ,makinde should be very careful with his utterances and agreement.

An advise though.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by abalog: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Awoleesu:
Southern political leaders have a big lesson to learn about leadership from their Northern counterparts...

Whenever there's crisis up north, you hardly see Southern governors travel there to visit their people or even engage the host governor there...

You seem not to understand the game. These people need to be humble this time because every Southerners is now against them. Including some minorities in the north. So, if they don't trend peacefully, it may consume them.

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by olajizz01(m): 11:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yankee101:
They didn't go when fulani were doing their own
They were all hypocrites,such incident occurred in Ife few yrs ago,that was when i knew that when it comes to physical combat,those people were real cowards,Ife people slaughtered them to the cur,they were not killed where they can easily seen their corps,all those that escaped death left IFe for a while b4 they returned back and the funniest thing was that they will be the first to start the killings. Useless Kwankwaso came to Osun to stampede Aregbe just because tenths of them were killed,had it been it was the other way round,you won't see the hypocrite.

Useless hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Jostoman: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
DestroyEvil:
Can your brainless father rule better than him?! You are simply senseless.
very senseless my brother

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by gbengaeed(m): 11:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Our problems have always been the military, they introduced coup when the country was raising, they use money to corrupt our journalist and activist then kill anyone that refuse. they decide to turn book haram into a money making situation, slaughter Junior men at will, link information to enemy everyday and now they are taking side in what could actually leads to another civil war.

3 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by TruthHurts1(m): 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Allah has indeed blessed them. With bandits, rapists, illiteracy, poverty and wretchedness. See how their stupid hungry governors are crawling on their bellies to beg Sheyi Makinde while abandoning their people back home in the hands of bandits. grin

[img]https://images./7Jr0xqA4M8NHt6I49R9qjC.jpg[/img]

Northurmate:

God Bless Northerners

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Gee64: 11:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
Peaceful resolution is what we need at this crucial time in Nigeria.

There must be peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. We've come a long way.

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by jumper524(m): 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
See dem see hypocrites. Overfed Parasites.

You claim to have one North with Gov Lalong as Chairman but when it's suites you jihadists, you go with only Muslims hausafulanis govs. Yeye

What of Benue, Plateau and Taraba govs??

Let's just divide the shithole once and for all
your nepotism is worst than Buhari.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by lagonovo: 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
messenger4891:
Any body that kills a Fulani man has dept to pay no matter how long.....Erufia said it and that is the truth ....some day Oyo people will pay for daring Fulani .....interpretation

Pls in as much as went peace to reign ,makinde should be very careful with his utterances and agreement.

An advise though.
Comments like that are to scare our Igbo brothers not Yorubas. Yorubas have defeated them in the past when pushed, they push again they will get defeated again.

Ask them who were their baddest soldiers during the civil war & the honest ones will tell you the truth about the likes of Black Scorpion Benjamin Adekunle, Ibrahim Taiwo, Akinrinade etc. Even Ojukwu had Victor Banjo before sentiments set in.

This is a game of chess and Fulanis are smart enough to know that they have gone too far. They need Yorubas to remain neutral and that's not happening anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Sleekfingers: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Northurmate:

SOURCE: https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/15/shasha-crisis-northern-governors-arrive-oyo-meet-makinde-behind-closed-doors/

one of the reason why i like the northerners.....they kinda love themselves......

If na my people from the south.....na grammar we go dey blow up and down.......especially my idiotic governor sanwo olu.....

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by faste: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Brimstone77:
I felt so ashamed reading this,look at leaders that love their people,non of the south east governor's did this when wike was killing igbos in obigbo,instead they all kept silent,not even to condemn the obigbo killing till date,I don't no why God is polishing we the Igbos with brainless, incompetent, foolish and stupid leaders...we might se come to serious matters they are always united and will never sit and watch an outsider oppress and kill their own no matter his/ her offense,they will stand by him.......but can we say that about Igbo leaders?? embarassed...they will even blame and antagoni own.... it's a shame!!!
That shit cannot happen again!We no need their love.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Sleekfingers: 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
dataking:

Sense you no get. Uncivilized baboon

i was about to say something similar to that baboon.....can u imagine?
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by lagonovo: 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
olajizz01:
They were all hypocrites,such incident occurred in Ife few yrs ago,that was when i knew that when it comes to physical combat,those people were real cowards,Ife people slaughtered them to the cur,they were not killed where they can easily seen their corps,all those that escaped death left IFe for a while b4 they returned back and the funniest thing was that they will be the first to start the killings. Useless Kwankwaso came to Osun to stampede Aregbe just because tenths of them were killed,had it been it was the other way round,you won't see the hypocrite.

Useless hypocrites.
True. History is very important. The Fulanis are cowards and should be ashamed of themselves. You will never see them face you one on one. They will scheme and make sure you are not armed. If you are armed they will scheme and come in the night. They know they can't face the Yorubas, and their usual antics won't work because they have overdone it.

The Yoruba 'cowards' of the west have always been wild but very patient because they prefer peace. You are courting real trouble when you take away peace and owambe parties from a Yorubaman. They are heroic warriors historically.

Let's give peace a chance but the Fulanis hold the key to peace in Nigeria. Stay on your lane with mutual respect. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Thescienceprof(m): 12:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Northurmate:

God Bless Northerners

Your ignorance and hypocrisy stink to high heavens.

Are the southerners in the north killing their hosts and destroying their means of livelihood?
If you can't answer this question, then keep the f**k shut

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Funkeshuga(m): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2021
useless terrorist Governors, useless quota system alimajiri foool

Mankinde is even more foolish for supporting herdsmen against his people, despite Yoruba are at the receiving end, these bunch of useless Governors have been defending those miscreants they sent to southwest to cause mayhem just because of their political manipulation

if Yoruba start can any leaders even hold or stop them? warn your illiterates, it's game over to the unjust killing of Yoruba in their land

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by pacespot(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2021
But I'm confused as people keep saying northerners would rataliate, who started this fight, who fired the first shot? Hausa's were having an edge in this fight untill Yoruba's fought back

3 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by MayorofLagos(m): 1:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Northern Govs arrive in Oyo ke? L'oto? To do what exactly? What's their mission?

We are dealing with criminals and Northern govs are visiting, do they want Yorubaland to become Niger, Zamfara, Kano, Kebbi, where they compensate criminals with "repentant" labels?

There will be no repentant criminal in SW. Commit crime and get the bullet, not reward.
We no longer recognize Nigerian law, it aids criminality and reward crime and terrorism.

4 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by brandsoncharlie: 1:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Northurmate:

God Bless Northerners
Northerners are avoiding total isolation at all cost, they know the consequences if they retaliate and what it will lead to.
Imagine total isolation in north with bokoharam and other insurgents what do you think will happen?.
The Northerners are playing a fast one on the other geopolitical zones but some people too dumb to understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by ello29(m): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2021
It is so unfortunate that in any violence cause by evil men it's only the innocent ones that will suffer and be killed. May the souls of the innocent Nigerians rest in peace Amen and let our security personnel go after the killers fulani herdsmen any where they are in Nigeria. They are not Nigerians.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Optional09: 1:16am On Feb 16, 2021
When the Fulani killings in Ibarapa were reported did they even say anything talk of coming but they care about their own. They are using SW as dumping ground for all their intentionally created almajiris.

I know some southerners thinks almajiris are the liability of the North. No! they are liability of the South, They make them useless and send them down south when they are 17. The North is actually eating its cake and having it. Because we Yoruba are dumb we smile over every issue and let it pass but the North Fulani are not like that, they know what they want, they converted all Hausa to almajiris and send them down south, now they will use the Hausa combine with the mean Fulani to take over your space, it’s just a matter of time Hausa + Fulani would be x 2 + the Yoruba Muslim = Majority in SW

The only remedy for this mess is restructuring otherwise the entire SW people will be forced out or slaughtered.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by madridsta007(m): 1:16am On Feb 16, 2021
niyisky:
It's good they chose the path of peace. They should teach their wards how to live peacefully with others.

No one has monopoly of violence.

If you think they would suddenly cease their imperalist aims in the South, then go and think again.
I worry for Makinde's life. These guys use a lot of marabouts from Niger and Chad.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Duru1(m): 1:21am On Feb 16, 2021
It is very unfortunate the southerners do not know their value in Nigeria. Nigeria is still gasping for air today because of southern region.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by byinks(f): 1:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Yoruba, tribe of Judah !

It's not yet Uhuru !

Stay watchful.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I think the murderers were on both sides.

It is the Soliders that caused further anger amongst the Yorubas.

On Friday night, the Hausas started destroying Youruba properties in Shasha village and its environs under the watchful eyes of the military men.

When Yorubas approach the military men on Saturday morning to complain, the Soliders told them that they were only there to protect the Hausas not the Yorubas.

So Yoruba hoodlums decided to have their own pound of flesh on Saturday in broad daylight.
Makes sense a bit. U see e good to dey hear both side of story o

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by AFONJACOW(m): 2:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I pray that they solve this crisis amicably
keep praying nah u go tire, only in Shithole country prayer do what the government are elected to do... something that haven't work since the time of your great grate grand father is it now it will work Take it to the bank, Nigeria is unworkable it's high time some folks start bracing up for the worst or wait for the terrorist to slice their throats in a horrible way.. the bandits they couldn't control in their own territory (North ) is it in west they will control them , just arm urself and expect the worst

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 2:05am On Feb 16, 2021
Optional09:
When the Fulani killings in Ibarapa was reported did they even say anything talk of coming but they care about their own. They are using SW as dumping ground for all their intentionally created almajiris.

I know some southerners thinks almajiris are the liability of the North. No! they are liability of the South, They make them useless and send them down south when they are 17. The North is actually eating its cake and having it. Because we Yoruba are dumb we smile over every issue and let it pass but the North Fulani are not like that, they know what they want, they converted all Hausa to almajiris and send them down south, now they will use the Hausa combine with the mean Fulani to take over your space, it’s just a matter of time Hausa + Fulani would be x 2 + the Yoruba Muslim = Majority in SW

The only remedy for this mess is restructuring otherwise the entire SW people will be forced out or slaughtered.
you are very funny , did you say entire SW will be forced out an slaughtered? Then you don’t know the meaning of Yoruba people , the history is there go and read , our empire warriors are still there transferring their heritage powers to their children, religion as not taken away those things from the Yoruba people ... when the war really start people like Sunday Igboho will be baby warrior ... thou Yorubas are very slow to react because they prefer Peace and they love parties ... they don’t want to die at all but when you push them to the wall you will definitely run away oooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by TooMuchStuff: 2:12am On Feb 16, 2021
project8:
gindin asawarka

Arne banza kawai! Allah ya tsine maka Albarka!

Jaki
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by johntolu: 2:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Sir I am from Ibadan and live in Ibadan

That's exactly what happened.

The Yorubas came with Amotekun to arrest the Hausa guy on Friday morning but Seriki Hausa Refused to release him or provided his whereabouts.

The friends of the dead cobbler and the dead pregnant woman got angry and threw a few hausa pepper on the floor.

The sekiri Fulani called the military to what was going on and they came and chased away the Yorubas.

At night, the Hausas destroyed and maimed any Yoruba they could come across in the Shasha area and the rest I wrote earlier followed

If anyone tells you anything different from this, tell the person to swear with the Quran.

Alaagba,
How come Seriki Hausawas are this powerful in Yorubaland? I once lived in Northern Nigeria and Southerners are treated as second class citizens with no rights.
Are the Serikis in Ibadan and environs, under Olubadan's or government's control?
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by showafrica(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Penguin2:
They've seen they do not possess the monopoly of violence and they've come begging.

The north would have done shit to Southerners up north so we finally dissolve this contraption called Nigeria.

The fools know that if they start a civil war now, they will be alone.

Because the SW, SS, SE and MB now see them as common enemy that must be crushed.

Them for do rubbish make I know how their zoo army will be fighting Boko Haram in the North, ESN in SE and Sunday Igboho in SW.

From today, every of their violence would be returned with equal and proportionate violence.

Let's all be mad in this country.

Ndi ala!

Yea they were preparing for the final fight to conquer Nigeria by 2022 but Nnamdi Kanu came in between and enlightened everybody, so they know any attempts now to retaliate will lead to disintegration of the zoo hence, the diplomatic approach to buy more time. Don't trust these people, they have an evil agenda though all the agenda are exposed already. Let every region protect herself simple and Fulani should go back to where ever they came from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: I Was Offered ₦100 Million To Support Third Term Agenda / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo / Tinubu: I Am The Only One In The 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.