Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors (35794 Views)

PDP Crisis: Northern Group Rejects Atiku, Endorses Wike As Party Leader / Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / I Lost N20 Million To Shasha Crisis, Not Going Back There - Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by johntolu: 2:29am On Feb 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Arne banza kawai! Allah ya tsine maka Albarka!

Jaki

To say that some moronic fools and nihilistics, on SM platforms, are portraying Hausawas as peaceful and innocent.
The only time an Hausa man is peaceful, is when he is begging for alms.
They are easily provoked to anger and they are highly destructive when emotions overtakes their cerebral functions.

4 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 2:30am On Feb 16, 2021
johntolu:

Alaagba,
How come Seriki Hausawas are this powerful in Yorubaland? I once lived in Northern Nigeria and Southerners are treated as second class citizens with no rights.
Are the Serikis in Ibadan and environs, under Olubadan's or government's control?
they are not that power but they are leader in the Hausa community, it’s good to have leader in every settings ... they use the opportunity of their influence in the military to get access and intimidate their host sometimes and that is why they look power sometimes but like what happened in ibarapa you can see how sunday Igboho chase the Seriki there out of the village ... no matter how wicked or stubborn you are the land will always favour the son of the land ... there is power in the word son of the soil...

3 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Optional09: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:
you are very funny , did you say entire SW will be forced out an slaughtered? Then you don’t know the meaning of Yoruba people , the history is there go and read , our empire warriors are still there transferring their heritage powers to their children, religion as not taken away those things from the Yoruba people ... when the war really start people like Sunday Igboho will be baby warrior ... thou Yorubas are very slow to react because they prefer Peace and they love parties ... they don’t want to die at all but when you push them to the wall you will definitely run away oooooo

I am Yoruba and i am angry with the fact that we don’t act like people with vision, this kind of tour response is one reason why i don’t like our attitude, we are quick to oppose others just to appear intelligent than the other person, our pride is sending us into the pit already, while i was growing up it is not a prideful thing to find a Yoruba prostitute but now it’s normal same when i became a young man it is unacceptable for a jobless young man to come home with lot of money and the parent feels cool with it but now it’s normal. What is the toot cause of this kind of things in out society. Hardship and poverty has consumed our people and i am deeply sad about this development, i am privileged to have traveled a little and i can tell your co confidently that as Yoruba people we need to come together and redefine ourselves, set a goal and work together to achieve it.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Prussian: 2:32am On Feb 16, 2021
henrixx:
damn! makinde is supposed to invite some of his southwest colleagues to the meeting

Makinde is a very big fool. Aketi should have been at that meeting and at least, Abiodun too.

I don't know how Oyo managed to move from Ajimobi to this bumbling idiot.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Prussian: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2021
messenger4891:
Any body that kills a Fulani man has dept to pay no matter how long.....Erufia said it and that is the truth ....some day Oyo people will pay for daring Fulani .....interpretation

Pls in as much as went peace to reign ,makinde should be very careful with his utterances and agreement.

An advise though.

Not only dept, na department. Fulani illiterate.
Dan Fodio was defeated by the Oyo empire and he ran off like a dog. If you extend your luck too far, Oyo people will chase you lot out of Nigeria.
Respect yourselves and don't be stupid.

7 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 2:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Optional09:

I am Yoruba and i am angry with the fact that we don’t act like people with vision, this kind of tour response is one reason why i don’t like our attitude, we are quick to oppose others just to appear intelligent than the other person, our pride is sending us into the pit already, while i was growing up it is not a prideful thing to find a Yoruba prostitute but now it’s normal same when i became a young man it is unacceptable for a jobless young man to come home with lot of money and the parent feels cool with it but now it’s normal. What is the toot cause of this kind of things in out society. Hardship and poverty has consumed our people and i am deeply sad about this development, i am privileged to have traveled a little and i can tell your co confidently that as Yoruba people we need to come together and redefine ourselves, set a goal and work together to achieve it.
that is the side effect of one Nigeria , our culture and tradition as been polluted and it beyond repair, like the issue of prostitution you mentioned I also wonder when I see under 20 year girls into prostitution, when I was growing up our parents don’t even allow our sisters go out anyhow, these days I wonder what a 14-18 year old girl be doing outside at 1am with men , it never use to be like that , the parental care part of the Yoruba culture as collapsed... I dare not take home my friend pen when I was in primary sch but it’s never like that again , a boy of 17 year old buy a car and the parents celebrating with him without even asking where he got the money , now parents taking their kids for spiritual Purpose for yahoo ... I am wondering what as come over Yoruba culture and tradition ?

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 2:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Prussian:

Makinde is a very big fool. Aketi should have been at that meeting and at least, Abiodun too.

I don't know how Oyo managed to move from Ajimobi to this bumbling idiot.
you messed up by mentioning Abiodun , that one as nothing upstairs..
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Prussian: 2:42am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:

At least, he will serve them tea during the meeting or write down the minutes of meeting.

5 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by capitalzero: 2:47am On Feb 16, 2021
messenger4891:
Any body that kills a Fulani man has dept to pay no matter how long.....Erufia said it and that is the truth ....some day Oyo people will pay for daring Fulani .....interpretation

Pls in as much as went peace to reign ,makinde should be very careful with his utterances and agreement.

An advise though.

Ranting!!Have saki paid for fighting fulani in year 2001.
Have sagamu paid for killing of hausas many years back?
Retaliation against yorubas living in the north would not help you. Do you want to add war to insecurity and economic woes in the north?
Tell your people to stop carrying daggers about. Nobody has monopoly of violence.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by TooMuchStuff: 2:48am On Feb 16, 2021
johntolu:

To say that some moronic fools and nihilistics, on SM platforms are portraying Hausawas as peaceful and innocent.
The only time an Hausa is peaceful is when he is begging for alms.
They are easily provoked to anger and they are highly destructive when emotions overtakes their cerebral functions.
They are direct descendants of Satan. Wicked fools

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by hansomb: 2:50am On Feb 16, 2021
The South West people when something is going well for them the keep quiet, when something is not going well they shout. Tinubu, Adeboye, Ife Oba, fani kayode etc. Hypocrisy of all time. It's with heavy heart I typed this.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by hansomb: 2:51am On Feb 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

They are direct descendants of Satan. Wicked fools
Like your family.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 2:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Prussian:

At least, he will serve them tea during the meeting or write down the minutes of meeting.
ogun state enter one chance
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by capitalzero: 2:56am On Feb 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Sir I am from Ibadan and live in Ibadan

That's exactly what happened.

The Yorubas came with Amotekun to arrest the Hausa guy on Friday morning but Seriki Hausa Refused to release him or provided his whereabouts.

The friends of the dead cobbler and the dead pregnant woman got angry and threw a few hausa pepper on the floor.

The sekiri Fulani called the military to what was going on and they came and chased away the Yorubas.

At night, the Hausas destroyed and maimed any Yoruba they could come across in the Shasha area and the rest I wrote earlier followed

If anyone tells you anything different from this, tell the person to swear with the Quran.

May God bless you for this clarification!!

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by hansomb: 2:56am On Feb 16, 2021
abalog:
You seem not to understand the game. These people need to be humble this time because every Southerners is now against them. Including some minorities in the north. So, if they don't trend peacefully, it may consume them.
you have no idea, do you .
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by PrinceGallant: 2:57am On Feb 16, 2021
niyisky:
It's good they chose the path of peace. They should teach their wards how to live peacefully with others.

No one has monopoly of violence.

You sounded as if you were in support of that senseless killings.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by capitalzero: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Yobas attacked innocent hausa and now feeling hard men.

Soon you will hear from northerners.

To add war to existing insecurity and economic woes in the north?
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Prussian: 2:58am On Feb 16, 2021
hansomb:
The South West people when something is going well for them the keep quiet, when something is not going well they shout. Tinubu, Adeboye, Ife Oba, fani kayode etc. Hypocrisy of all time. It's with heavy heart I typed this.

Is that all? Or you want to cry more?
Northerners kill Yorubas in Yorubaland and you expect Yorubas not to react. You must be very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Prussian: 3:00am On Feb 16, 2021
hansomb:
you have no idea, do you .

Simon Lalong is the Chairman of the Northern Governors Forum but he didn't follow these Governors on their hypocritical visit to Oyo State.
SW, SE, Benue, Plateau and Taraba are against the North. If you do anyhow, you won't be able to withstand the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by oladotunfelix2: 3:04am On Feb 16, 2021
God bless Nigeria
Northurmate:

God Bless Northerners
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by PrinceGallant: 3:09am On Feb 16, 2021
Iamgrey5:
I think the murderers were on both sides.

It is the Soliders that caused further anger amongst the Yorubas.

On Friday night, the Hausas started destroying Youruba properties in Shasha village and its environs under the watchful eyes of the military men.

When Yorubas approach the military men on Saturday morning to complain, the Soliders told them that they were only there to protect the Hausas not the Yorubas.

So Yoruba hoodlums decided to have their own pound of flesh on Saturday in broad daylight.

I hope you can defend this your story in the Day of Judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by hansomb: 3:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Prussian:

Is that all? Or you want to cry more?
Northerners kill Yorubas in Yorubaland and you expect Yorubas not to react. You must be very stupid.
you are the stupid one here by justifying killing of innocent souls.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by johntolu: 3:31am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:
they are not that power but they are leader in the Hausa community, it’s good to have leader in every settings ... they use the opportunity of their influence in the military to get access and intimidate their host sometimes and that is why they look power sometimes but like what happened in ibarapa you can see how sunday Igboho chase the Seriki there out of the village ... no matter how wicked or stubborn you are the land will always favour the son of the land ... there is power in the word son of the soil...

Thanks for shedding more light on this lingering crisis, Egbon.
Oodua a gbe wa o, aase!
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:

Lol. He should still be there though as Ogun State is heavily affected too.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 3:36am On Feb 16, 2021
johntolu:

Thanks for shedding more light on this lingering crisis, Egbon.
Oodua a gbe wa o, aase!
aase!
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:40am On Feb 16, 2021
There should be peaceful co-existence but the boys from the north felt since their own is the one ruling they think they have monopoly of violence, the governors should teach their people to behave well with other people
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 3:41am On Feb 16, 2021
hansomb:
you are the stupid one here by justifying killing of innocent souls.
no you are the one that is very very stupid , it will be very foolish to look as they kill your people , God forbid you see hausa fulani man attacking or molesting your wife or daughter , are you going to watch them do that or preache to them or fight them so they dont try that again ? Let me tell you the secret of this fighting back is to send a sound warning to your enemies or whoever that you dont take shit ... if you ignore for too long they will keep doing and doing it again until they over power and conquer you in your territory... you will see after this hausa in Ibadan will be very very careful atleast for another 10 years .. and again let me tell you this when there is war or crisis you have to fight back to defend yourself you cant tell who is innocent or not because if you dont kill first you mite end up being killed

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by nelsonebby(m): 3:46am On Feb 16, 2021
DontCough:
This is the time for Southwest Leaders to be very calculative. Don't trust those yeye Governors... They all support the killings of Southerners on a low.

All Northern Governors have affiliation with terrorism. Let Seyi Makinde not be deceived by their presence.
The UK army said something like this some years back. Boko haram are funded by Northerners

3 Likes

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:53am On Feb 16, 2021
niyisky:
It's good they chose the path of peace. They should teach their wards how to live peacefully with others.

No one has monopoly of violence.
The "violence" you're talking about that made you go on a killing spree was the allegation of murdering a man with charm abi
You couldn't use this same energy on the killer's amongst the herdsmen whom are actually wrecking violence and flogging you guys silly.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by hansomb: 4:04am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:
no you are the one that is very very stupid , it will be very foolish to look as they kill your people , God forbid you see hausa fulani man attacking or molesting your wife or daughter , are you going to watch them do that or preache to them or fight them so they dont try that again ? Let me tell you the secret of this fighting back is to send a sound warning to your enemies or whoever that you dont take shit ... if you ignore for too long they will keep doing and doing it again until they over power and conquer you in your territory... you will see after this hausa in Ibadan will be very very careful atleast for another 10 years .. and again let me tell you this when there is war or crisis you have to fight back to defend yourself you cant tell who is innocent or not because if you dont kill first you mite end up being killed
Innocent souls for the crime of one man ? Je ki orire kope.
Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by sokera: 4:46am On Feb 16, 2021
hansomb:

Innocent souls for the crime of one man ? Je ki orire kope.
you cant be sure they are innocent...

1 Like

Re: Shasha Crisis: Northern Governors Arrive Oyo, Meet Makinde Behind Closed-Doors by GeneralPula: 5:04am On Feb 16, 2021
TempleHouse:
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHEN FULANIS ARE SLAUGHTERING YORUBAS....
NOW THEY WANT TO APPEASE BECAUSE YORUBA ARE FIGHTING BACK
NORTHERN FULANI HYPHOCRISY !!!

Stop masturbating on the fake news you read on Nairaland..

95% of Fulani news on Nairaland are fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue South Tribunal: David Mark In Court, Refuses To Enter Witness Box / Dino Melaye Arrives Lokoja In An Ambulance, Set To Be Arraigned / Bola Tinubu Meets With El-Rufai (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.