Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves (68349 Views)

Shasa Crisis: Afenifere Condemns Prosecution Of Only Yoruba Suspects / 100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Ibadan Clash: Makinde, Ganduje, Three Northern Governors Visit Shasa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 16, 2021
harjay1986:

let see how it goes forget about keyboard mask

Okay let's see

we are best and smartest.... we have highest IQ than you

Tinubu must pay

And Eye for Eye

we must avenge the blood of peace makers, law-abiding innocent northerners that are oppressed by Terrorist yorubas
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by greensandy: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:
what as Tinubu got to do with Ibadan crisis ? I am sure Tinubu issue is giving you sleepless night

You dey mind him? When it's convenient for them they will be chanting Tinubu is nobody in Yorubaland and now they are expecting the Mr. Nobody to come and get them out of the problems.

Many people will regret not having Tinubu who's one of the best strategists Nigeria can boast of of today as the President in future. I would not be surprised, just go and read what Ojukwu wrote about Awolowo after his demise.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2021
greensandy:

You dey mind him? When it's convenient for them they will be chanting Tinubu is nobody in Yorubaland and now they are expecting the Mr. Nobody to come and get them out of the problems.

Many people will regret not having Tinubu who's one of the best strategists Nigeria can boast of of today as the President in future. I would not be surprised, just go and read what Ojukwu wrote about Awolowo after his demise.

He is nobody

I respect Yoruba before, but I wonder how they turn murderers

We will reset your brains
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by hahn(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Monogamy:
shocked

2 people have misunderstanding, tens already died, houses destroyed while thousands are currently displaced...

That's the Africa way of handling issues even in the 21st century...

And at the end of the day they will cry "god protect us"

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by ShootThemAll(m): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2021
lordmans:

Why not leave the man alone?

Could he have done better than what the Ibadan boys did?

Politicians will always play politics the onus is now on the youths to express their aspirations thru the ballot not playing soccer on the streets on the day of election or smoking weeds somewhere on that day.

Soro soke isn't all about making the loudest noise or blocking free passage but an active purposeful participation in who decides our fates in time to come.
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!! WEREY!!!!!!!
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Daniella2252(f): 10:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Chukwutobi:
I guess we need to remove this entitlement mentality from Nigerians too. I have seen cases where someone comes to a Hausa man to take items without the intention to pay and when the Hausa man asks for his money, the person will say it's "Owo Omo Onile" and this is after the Hausa man has paid Local Government and Several market dues.

An average local Yoruba youth does not want to work; they want to get things for free and that's what they use "It's my father's land" for.

You are simply out of your mind for this useless comment you typed here.
This omo onile thing affect even the yorubas more than any other tribe and the fact that someone will take something and won't be willing to pay happens to everyone and not hausa alone and to let you know the person perpetrating the act may be any tribe so stop all this your nonsense "An average Yoruba man does not want to work" . Yaff mad for say that shit. Idioooot.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by ShootThemAll(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2021
sokera:
what as Tinubu got to do with Ibadan crisis ? I am sure Tinubu issue is giving you sleepless night
Of what importance is BOLA TINUBU to Yoruba's?

Fulani terrorists are killing your people, taking your land and raping your women...

TINUBU SORO SOKE!!!! WEREY!!!!!!!
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:
This doesn't sound good Makinde should do everything to avoid them leaving in droves cos trust me that's just a recipe for a reprisal attack in the North.

He will be reminded when he wanna be a President

The reason some Northerners didn't vote Atiku was Obi.

They remembered how he oppressed Northerners as a governor
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by greensandy: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Mainmanpadi:
With this happening right now, nobody from the SW can even get 5% votes from the north. We are waiting for them. If APC really wants to remain in power they should better look elsewhere for their presidential candidate but not SW

We know this from the start.

Upon all the years your people have been ruling of what benefit or advantage does that brought you almajiris? Keep up occupying the highest post of the land and majority of you doing babiallah around the nooks and crannies of South West.
Shameless animals, shameless fools.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Daniella2252(f): 10:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Okay let's see

we are best and smartest.... we have highest IQ than you

Tinubu must pay

And Eye for Eye

we must avenge the blood of peace makers, law-abiding innocent northerners that are oppressed by Terrorist yorubas
undecided
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Danzakidakura(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Buhari came to divide,kill and rule.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by greensandy: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

He is nobody

I respect Yoruba before, but I wonder how they turn murderers

We will reset your brains

Keep your respect to yourself. Go out and kill as many as you can. One day you too will be killed shikena.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
greensandy:

Keep your respect to yourself. Go out and kill as many as you can. One day you too will be killed shikena.
grin[quote author=greensandy post=99118716]

Yeah!

This cannot stop us from avenging

You killed Northerners just because they were in your zone

Ba shikenan ba,we will share your hard-earned investment as war spoils

I will die a natural die

Nobody can kill me
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
greensandy:

We know this from the start.

Upon all the years your people have been ruling of what benefit or advantage does that brought you almajiris? Keep up occupying the highest post of the land and majority of you doing babiallah around the nooks and crannies of South West.
Shameless animals, shameless fools.

It brings us many things like Infrastructure and likes
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by mauchiz: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Is better they go back, the relationship with northerns has spoilt.

Fulani herdsmen has spoilt the relationship, they should go back to there state of origin until the quarrel ends.

Southerners get intimidated and scared once they see northerners, is good they go back to the North.

Sorry for the dead, I wish them safe journey.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2021
mauchiz:
Is better they go back, the relationship with northerns has spoilt.

Fulani herdsmen has spoilt the relationship, they should go back to there state of origin until the quarrel ends.

Southerners get intimidated and scared once they see northerners, is good they go back to the North.

Sorry for the dead, I wish them safe journey.

Should we go ba?

And RIP to your brothers in Arewa
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by authority2006(m): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2021
Racoon:

See the frightening reality of the situation Buhari have put this country into? A Nigerien is boldly confronting a Nigerian woman thereby lightening a fuse that will lead to the cascade of events wherein innocent hausa became victims.

This is just one among the many Nigeriens perhaps staying illegally in this nation.How on earth did a Nigerien became this bold to stir a fight outside his home country that will take this course is simply because he sees Nigeria as a conquered nation given the unholy alliance Mr president have with his home nation.

Remember a delegation from two Nigerien states of Maradi & ........ crossed our borders to partake in Buhari's 2018 campaign rally in Kano.Now the railway he is building to terminate in that country via Kano.A president violating the sovereignty of a country @ will.

Buhari av suffered!
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by KoshCAD: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Chukwutobi:
I guess we need to remove this entitlement mentality from Nigerians too. I have seen cases where someone comes to a Hausa man to take items without the intention to pay and when the Hausa man asks for his money, the person will say it's "Owo Omo Onile" and this is after the Hausa man has paid Local Government and Several market dues.

An average local Yoruba youth does not want to work; they want to get things for free and that's what they use "It's my father's land" for.
See mumu, whicj is your tribe, let see how your average people work more that average Yoruba.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2021
Danzakidakura:
Buhari came to divide,kill and rule.

I knowa Buhari is worst

I know Buhari is tyrant

But I chose him than any other southern bastard

They hated North much than you can see
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Iatrogen: 11:11am On Feb 16, 2021
ednut1:
If northerners start their own make we no cry o.

Me wey wan go start work for Borno state now sef. Na serious fear don begin catch me now ooo. Make dem no go lunch boys dem...
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by iyke2frankeze: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2021
This is not good at all. Anger has caused both sides a lot of pains.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 16, 2021
authority2006:

Buhari av suffered!

Buhari is worst anybody knows

But why y'all hate all Northerners?

Are we the first to produce incompetent President?

Ironsi is the worst but you keep insulting hard working Abacha...though he was tyrant

Obasanjo was much incompetent than Buhari,but you keep insulting us
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Iatrogen:

Me wey wan go start work for Borno state now sef. Na serious fear don begin catch me now ooo. Make dem no go lunch boys dem...

Don't fear anything come and work

only criminal yorubas we will touch
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Danzakidakura(m): 11:15am On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

I knowa Buhari is worst

I know Buhari is tyrant

But I chose him than any other southern bastard

They hated North much than you can see
are you sure of this danwa ? They voted Yaradua, they supported Atiku. Most of them even voted Buhari. I suspect they hate failure.
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by OduduwaYoruba: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2021
Yoruba are not serious in everything.
Why will market be established and allow Igbo or Hausa to take the leadership with their useless title Eze idigbo and Zeriki Hausa in Yoruba land, what an arrant nonsense, this is totally wrong.
When a market is established, Yoruba should take 100 percent ownership and control, also, market should be separated from living room, most markets in Yoruba land harbor traders who have no accommodation. This is barbaric and it should be stopped. In the evening, all markets should be closed and whosoever seen after closure should made to pay fine. If you don't agree with the terms and conditions of the market, pack your bag and go back to wherever you came from. I thank God that Yorubas are admitting their fore Father's mistakes and this is the time to correct it.

1 Like

Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Iatrogen: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Don't fear anything come and work

only criminal yorubas we will touch

See this one wan trick me come use me do Asun.

Come ko, cum ni. Come drag me cum na...
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Danzakidakura:
are you sure of this danwa ? They voted Yaradua, they supported Atiku. Most of them even voted Buhari. I suspect they hate failure.

You're right here

but I think like they have changed over night

Don't see how they now they call us Aboki,Mugu,Almajiri?

They said we were not making waves outside Nigeria

OPEC,UN etc their are a Lotta Northerners

Southerners are now tribalists not like during 'Yar Adua,and 2015
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Iatrogen:

See this one wan trick me come use me do Asun.

Come ko, cum ni. Come drag me cum na...

Nigeria is one bro

we don't differentiate between Southerners and Northerners but Criminal and innocent

Home of peace is the motto of Borno state

if not for Boko boys that both Northerners and southerners.....there is nothing like ethnic clashes
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Iatrogen: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

Nigeria is one bro

we don't differentiate between Southerners and Northerners but Criminal and innocent

Home of peace is the motto of Borno state

if not for Boko boys that both Northerners and southerners.....there is nothing like ethnic clashes

I hear...
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2021
Iatrogen:

I hear...
You hear what?
I hope you fears now have gone
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by Iatrogen: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:

You hear what?

I hope you fears now have gone

Even if I come there, I'll be aa fvcking shadow. Me wey dey like drink beer and fvck towtow. How pesin go take survive?
Re: Shasa Crisis: Northerners Leaving Ibadan In Droves by anzaku47(m): 11:37am On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
They should go and never bother to return
Shut up please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Give Nigerian Government Condition For Ceasefire. / Obiano, Obaseki, El-Rufai At NEC Meeting - Caption Pictures / Iyabo Ojo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi: Cubana, Psqaure, Ednut, Dokubo React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.