Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village (17446 Views)

Aerial View Of The Abule Ado Explosion In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Saraki Visits Survivors Of Gas Explosion In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by zakim(m): 6:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Six girls were said to have died after they were hit by an explosion in a bush near Magamin Diddi village in Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State on Sunday.

A resident of the village told our correspondent yesterday that an object believed to be a bomb was found by the children in the bush and it exploded and killed six of them immediately.

โ€œWe donโ€™t know whether it was a bomb or not. It just exploded immediately after they picked it from the ground. The children had gone to the farm to harvest groundnut,โ€ the resident stated.

The spokesman of the state police command, SP Muhammad Shehu, could not be reached for comment at the time of filing this report.

When contacted, the spokesman for the Operation Sahel Sanity of the army in the state, Colonel Aminu Iliyasu, referred our correspondent to the Defence Headquarters for information.

https://dailytrust.com/six-girls-killed-as-explosion-hits-zamfara-village

1 Like

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Fahdiga(m): 6:43am On Feb 16, 2021
It shall never be well with Buhari

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Luckydubby7(m): 7:22am On Feb 16, 2021
How true is this news
I'm asking because this was what apc supporting was using as an achievement of general buhari that ever since he assumed office there were no bombing again in northern Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by fernandez1(m): 7:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Their chief commander and grand patron is in aso rock

22 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by emmynoel999: 7:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Wetin concern us

1 Like

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:47am On Feb 16, 2021
if no be say it involve lives I for say NTOR

4 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Zico5(m): 9:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Who cares? Mo ya look away. They can kill themselves as they like but we value lives down south here. Those northern governors and the masses there are thinking they are bringing unrest just to court sympathy but unknown to them nobody cares again. They can sit down and dialogue with the killer herdsmen and bandits but can not do the right thing in bringing the criminality to an end. We are not the same and can never be. They should leave for us to enjoy our peace here. I come in peace.

17 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by slawormiir: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....

The children picked up objects and it exploded

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by BIGDADDY000(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by igbarasdynasty: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
But their Animal brain Governor prefers trekking from Zamfara to Oyo to resolve conflict, when his own house is still on fire.

Those Northern Governors and folks will not set the cyber space ablaze condemning this disastrous act from their Bandit, Herdsmen and Bokoharam...

What an irony of a country.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Businessboy96: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
May their soul rest in peace. Pls if you have property like phones, laptop, home theater, fridge contact me. Pls you must have the receipt

2 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by faithugo64(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
May God rest their souls embarassed

1 Like

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by DJ10rounds(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
Only God can save one in this country. No day passes without a case of death. Being alive is a big miracle. Pls keep the orders coming .i deliver soybean powder to anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by shiki(m): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2021
shocked God pls have mercy on us
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by TooMuchStuff: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2021
RIP Gals ! Can Relate to this wella
Can't remember how many unexploded bombs I picked up and kept as toys from Army Shooting Range back then in Kaduna as a little boy.
The head of most bombs then were shiny metals and beautiful. Until popsy discovered my armoury in our backyard.... Las Las na Bulala gum my body
The Mercy of God was all that kept me alive.

9 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by pinkguy(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2021
groundnut bomb i think that the latest varieties of groundnut in the northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Oyiboman69: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Northern problem....

3 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Dogalmighty17: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian journalism sef. They picked it up and it exploded. Where then is the doubt that it is an explosive? Should we inquire from ifa?

3 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Petyprince: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
It shall never be well with dose who want to destroy Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by aremuforlife(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Luckydubby7:
How true is this news
I'm asking because this was what apc supporting was using as an achievement of general buhari that ever since he assumed office there were no bombing again in northern Nigeria.
You don't need to bring poli9into this, six girls just lost their lives while playing with something they though was a toy.
We need the anti bomb squad to investigate all the warring zones but the areas that have been cleared of bandits and boko haram.
May Jehovah accept their souls and grant them eternal rest

5 Likes

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Antoeni(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Na Wa Ooo
Just Girls
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Lovelies1: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Hmmm
Bomb

Telegram
South ,......Nigeria

Confederation
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by 0botime: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
May their souls rip

1 Like

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by CodeTemplar: 9:47am On Feb 16, 2021
BH or accident?
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Racoon(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Chai! People being killed anyhow.The sanctity of life does not hold value anymore.

1 Like

Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Barbaric people
What do they gain killing innocent kid,
While buhari is hailing them
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by sofeo(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Rip to the dead.
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Sdr45: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria is now a war zone
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Dearlord(m): 9:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Expensive death
Re: Six Girls Killed By Explosion In Zamfara, Magamin Diddi Village by Bahamas95(m): 9:50am On Feb 16, 2021
I wonder the number of people who die everyday in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Awards 57 Oilfields To 161 Bidders, Hides Identities Of Companies / Scrap Office Of First Lady โ€“ Peter Obi / Enugu Land Owners React To Victor Nnam's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.