Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead (31857 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by bigcasava1(m): 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Islie:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/16/woman-abducted-by-herdsmen-found-dead-in-ogun/
does it mean you people cannot kidnap the fulanis in the area?
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
FanOfMyself:

I know they are most tribalists, that's why we should stay away from their fights.
We will be fine last last

Yes na. Na why we need look them. What they saying is , we should join them fight This Tribe, Remember what happened Last time, We are not stupid na. Let them groom the Alligator and the Crocodile they borne themselves.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Gabbriell:

Take your own advice and read. I have read the webpage u sent me. Now read it yourself and understand the content.

Nigeria on Friday declared the Igbo secessionist group Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) a “militant terrorist organization,”

IPOB was named a terrorists organization not the entire Igbos ethnic group as u claim.
No matter how painful it is..always call a spade a spade. No need to be lying like the people we have in government.

Screenshots from the link u sent me.

1 Question i want to ask right off the bat is this, why would a secessionist group be declared a terrorist group because they are protesting against marginalizing and demanding referendum? They do not like the way things are in the country and they want a change.
Well na una sabi...
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by LiesSlayer007: 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
embarassed embarassed where are those abokis supporting evil and those godforsaken tinubu touts in lagos and ogun keeping quiet over the menace of these sons of the devil herdsmen and calling Igboho all sorts of name, una food don done oo..mk una go carry her chop embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by VictorUSA(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fulani herdsmen do kill for pleasure.

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by DOCU(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
atonement12:
Igbo man is not my problem, I have Igbos as relations. My problem is with narrow-minded people like you that think you can solve every problem with anger and hate.
By saying its too late for the yorubas shows your ignorance and lack of discernment!

It is too late bro. Why? While the atrocities are being committed, the majority of the Yorubas are busy displacing their anger on Igbos, ignoring the real enemies. When you are ready, we shall know. For now, your real enemies are the Igbos: that is where you lost it. Yorubas are not ready to identify their real enemies.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Gabbriell: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
gimakon:

1 Question i want to ask right off the bat is this, why would a secessionist group be declared a terrorist group because they are protesting against marginalizing and demanding referendum? They do not like the way things are in the country and they want a change.
Well na una sabi...

Hmmm, u don't quite understand my point. I'm not saying the declaration of IPOB as terrorists organization is justified. Personally I think it was a desperate move from government b/c they couldn't handle the heat.

My discomfort is the fact that you want the entire Fulani tribe to be labeled as terrorists. You should know the implications of that both home and abroad. Killer her herdmen should be labeled terrorists not the entire Fulanis
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by stormborn28(m): 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
casdoruche:
Fulani herdsmen vs Evans

I remember how the Igbo tribe was shamed because of evans who kidnapped wealthy men who can afford their ransom. Although a crime, he was made to pay for his deed. No Igbo politician made any statement to support or defend him.

Now Fulani herdsman have been defended on all fronts by political office holders. Citing victimization as an excuse. You control politics and still want to hijack ancestral lands and properties.

No law stops a Fulani man.
In fact no one cared less if they lived in forests or ocean or seas so far they lived within the law of the land in which they reside.

But NO

They wage war from their hiding
Commit atrocities and hope for political backing from their kinsmen.

Fulani herdsmen are a menace.
If you support it then you are a maggot.
nice write up
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Gabbriell:

Hmmm, u don't quite understand my point. I'm not saying the declaration of IPOB as terrorists organization is justified. Personally I think it was a desperate move from government b/c they couldn't handle the heat.

My discomfort is the fact that you want the entire Fulani tribe to be labeled as terrorists. You should know the implications of that both home and abroad. Killer her herdmen should be labeled terrorists not the entire Fulanis

In your statement are you saying or rather opining that Most Fulanis are not of the opinion that these acts carried out are justified? if they are not, whats wrong in baring it out, rather than get Government backing to carry out certain acts as that.
Think about it, imagine DPO shooting at someone in Osun (or what state again) because of Fulani Herdsmen, and the same fulani Herdsmen move around with Military rifles AK-47 at that!!! Lets be reasonable here.

Fulani Elders need to call you guys to Order. End of story
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by atonement12: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

It is too late bro. Why? While the atrocities are being committed, the majority of the Yorubas are busy displacing their anger on Igbos, ignoring the real enemies. When you are ready, we shall know. For now, your real enemies are the Igbos: that is where you lost it. Yorubas are not ready to identify their real enemies.

Majority No! You mean the selfish politicians. The serious Fulani terrorists attacks in southwest is a more recent phenomenon. The usual disposition of the Yorubas is to try to solve it logically according to the constitution. Now, that it is becoming more obvious that the Fulani ruling class in government are covertly and sometimes brazenly supporting terrorism, the yorubas are beginning to take action. That is part of what you saw in shasha.
Relax Mr man! Wise people don't rush to war.
When war finaly comes, it will be such a terrible and horrible time in the history of this nation. It will also be the end of Fulani terrorism in this nation.
By His grace, I am a watchman! Bye!
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Omoslim26: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

I am yet to see any yoruba person in reality say rubbish about Igbo

and I am sure the person you quoted also cannot start counting ten Igbos in reality dat has come out to say rubbish about Yoruba

the only problem here is some jobless lots here claiming yoruba dat wants to masturbate on cheap bigotry engage some noise making Ipob members whose only activity is to come online and do tribal bigotry all day since the proscribtion of Ipob in our Land Ala Igbo

every sensible Igbo man has zero time to be doing nonsense bigotry

and every sensible yoruba man has zero time to engage a proscribed group in senseless bigotry
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Charly68: 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Take the corpse to Govt house or Also Rock please let them do what they like with it
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by DOCU(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

I am yet to see any yoruba person in reality say rubbish about Igbo

and I am sure the person you quoted also cannot start counting ten Igbos in reality dat has come out to say rubbish about Yoruba

the only problem here is some jobless lots here claiming yoruba dat wants to masturbate on cheap bigotry engage some noise making Ipob members whose only activity is to come online and do tribal bigotry all day since the proscribtion of Ipob in our Land Ala Igbo

and every sensible yoruba man has zero time to engage a proscribed group in senseless bigotry

I BELIEVE YOU. REAL IGBO GUYS ARE TOO BUSY TO RECOGNIZE THOSE WHO WASTE THEIR TIME BEEFING THEM. 24 HOURS A DAY IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR ME TO FINISH UP WHAT I AM DOING, LET ALONE HAVING TIME WITH THOSE DYING OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Omoslim26: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

I BELIEVE YOU. REAL IGBO GUYS ARE TOO BUSY TO RECOGNIZE THOSE WHO WASTE THEIR TIME BEEFING THEM. 24 HOURS A DAY IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR ME TO FINISH UP WHAT I AM DOING, LET ALONE HAVING TIME WITH THOSE DYING OF JEALOUSY AND ENVY.

If you check my mention of recent it's all about calling you ipobians for painting a narrative that's not true you keep making statements dragging Igbos into your little tribal jagons and making it seem like you speak for the entire Igbos

it's got to stop

just do your thing in peace as a sect
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by waleadeagb(m): 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
You are very stupid. However, what's the difference between Fulani and Hausas?

Fantasticcc:
undecided See the real killers and destroyer of afonja people,but they will leave Fulani's and start to kill peaceful Hausa's...cowards
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by DOCU(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

If you check my mention of recent it's all about calling you ipobians for painting a narrative that's not true you keep making statements dragging Igbos into your little tribal jagons and making it seem like you speak for the entire Igbos

it's got to stop

just do your thing in peace as a sect

You know, the high level of stupidity among Nigerians with regard to to ethnic bigotry has made all of to always look like fools fools. Most times, I don't regret it provided I am defending my heritage. Before now, I was among those preaching for peace but since my friends from West always crucify the Igbos for nothing, then let's fight it out.

Did you hear that ENDSARS protest was a strategy used by Igbos to destroy Lagos? Yorubas propounded the theory and believed it. You can see the level of hatred.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Sheggy13(m): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Are you seriously normal? You labelled an entire tribe as cowards and the other guy you're reporting replied you in kind by calling you a generational coward and you have the guts to call the mods when you started the name calling. Can't you see you're a hypocrite. You know how to dish out insults but can't take same.

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Omoslim26: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

You know, the high level of stupidity among Nigerians with regard to to ethnic bigotry has made all of to always look like fools fools. Most times, I don't regret it provided I am defending my heritage. Before now, I was among those preaching for peace but since my friends from West always crucify the Igbos for nothing, then let's fight it out.

Did you hear that ENDSARS protest was a strategy used by Igbos to destroy Lagos? Yorubas propounded the theory and believed it. You can see the level of hatred.

Why doesn't anybody want to understand dat dis is a faceless forum and anybody can create a moniker claiming to be one thing or the other just to be mischievous bcus it would appear that some people just derive ectasy and pleasure in doing nonsense

let's start calling the idiots out directly

wait sef how am I even sure d idiots I have been quoting are Ipob ?

hmm it's seems like I have also falling victim of the tricks of dis faceless forum

and I wonder why the mods can't upgrade to be deleting any rubbish and useless hate filled post with all the mumu rules wey dem outline

which kind forum be dis sef

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Pharaohny: 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Chiminemine:
Imagine. They informed police, but police say they will not be able to visit there at night. what sort of rubbish nonsense talk in that one kwanu? So In nigeria, police operations are restricted to day time alone. Can you imagine the kind of statement coming from a federal police force? But if na to go harass protesters now, they will dress as if they want to go and fight world war 3. Thunder will kill all of you there nonsense...

R.I.P to the dead

Welcome to Nigeria where police by 4pm due to security reasons
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by EmekaA125(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
divinecode101:
Wicked people

Buhari should just call his boys to order
Continue waiting for Buhari, as if those committing the atrocities are not his kinsmen.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by EmekaA125(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2021
Thank you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu......the Jesus Christ of SouthEast(Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu and Anambra).
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
EmekaA125:

Continue waiting for Buhari, as if those committing the atrocities are not his kinsmen.

I hope you can read and write?
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by KingOdart(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

That's how stupid and cowardly the Afonjas are. When a northerner make a post, they will attack Igbos because they are afraid of confronting the notherners. Foolish cowards.

You are stupid and the coward

You insult and mock Yoruba in your comments and expect not to be insult back.

Your brain is really overheating if you think we are afraid of Northerners, the stupid Northerners that believed so in Ibadan are still licking their wounds.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by YungMillionaire: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
EVERYBODY should return to their region. EVERYBODY. IF I SEE ANY FULANI FOR WARRI, NA BUSHMEAT BE THAT O!
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Asswipemod: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
anonymuz:
E go soon set. Until the yorubas make sure they are not divided will they win this. And I personally doubt it. Always 2 mouth sided.

You can actually say anything you want, doubt any way you want and opine anything, but the reality on ground is different from your wishful thinking and imaginations. You secretly wish that the Yorubas are divided so you can laugh at their calamity. But who says your opinion matters?
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by musajo1(m): 5:00am On Feb 17, 2021
Where they arrested?How do you know they were fulani herdsmen?Please stop this campaign of calumny against the herdsmen.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Coolgent(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Pictures?
Nairaland has turned into trash doing everything to generate traffic.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Googleboii: 9:26am On Feb 17, 2021
LOTTE NGA is an online money making app, officially settled in Nigeria on February 1st
Registration link: https://h5.lottenga.com/#/spread/814529
VIP1 requires 1000 and 3% commission, such as 1,000, you can earn 30 naira per day, VIP2 requires 50,000, and 4% commission, such as 50,000, you can earn 2200 naira per day.
https://h5.lottenga.com/#/spread/814529
Please remember to use my invitation code 814529, you can contact me at any time, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robbers Kill Hi-Ray, A Music Producer In Rivers, Cart Away His Equipment / AAUA Student Arrested For Beheading His Mother In Osun / Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.