Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead (31836 Views)

Jewish Woman Kidnapped And Raped In Paris Suburb / Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Newly Married Woman Kidnapped On Her Way To Sokoto From Zamfara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Oizee(f): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2021
divinecode101:
Wicked people

Buhari should just call his boys to order
how can he call his brothers to order when he's got a coconut head

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by zoedew: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Not a word will you hear from The Presidency on this. Femi Adesina’s voice is mute while GARBA Shehu just can’t find his.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by DOCU(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Dear Afonjas,

Good morning at night.

Sai Baba{2015}
Next Level {2019}

Fulanis are done with Hausa{Hausa/Fulani integration}
Next target is Yoruba{Yoruba/Fulani integration}

No going back...

Very soon{50 years from now} all obas in the west will be Fulanis as all emirs in the north are Fulanis.

Yet, you still believe that a peaceful Igbo man is your problem.

Ooni, Soyinka, Oyedepo and the few reasonable ones among you have stated it so many times that a peaceful co-existence between Yorubas and Igbos will be more progressive than your alliance with the north. Igbo man will enter your bush and develop it, while a Fulani man will enter your bush to destroy lives and properties. Yet, you believe they are what you want.

Okay naa, keep living with evil, keep rejecting good. Even the Christians among you that have no reason to hate omo Igbo do so because they were told.

Keep living with the evil you created. It is becoming too late.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by AFONJACOW(m): 11:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Opc fear fear cowards can't lay ambush and flush those terrorist out with their cows , but if nah to kill innocent trader you will see them
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by justicenms1: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2021
Too bad I'm a hausa Fulani Christian..I'm so sad to see what my people are doing...
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by MedicH: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God go help Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Gabbriell: 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fajoe2020:
Yet still they've not been labeled as terrorist. Ipbo never do anything, python dance followed

You mean they should label an entire ethnic group as terrorists?. Do you know the implications at all.
See the youths we have in this country...if them put you for government office...shey na the kind mayhem wey u go the cause be this?.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cows are more valuable than human beings in Nigeria, I pity those parents who are wasting their money sending their kids abroad, they should just feed them grass.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by migeoart(f): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
This news is becoming sickening every day we see this kind of news when did humans turn to chicken that are been slaughtered anyhow! Why is there deafening silence from the authorities is it till everyone dies??I am so scared of opening Nigerian news these days.

Remembering I still exist in Nigeria gives me panick attack

2023 is just too far ahead
But will Nigeria even be better after then I guess no�
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Fajoe2020: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Gabbriell:

You mean they should label an entire ethnic group as terrorists?. Do you know the implications at all.
See the youths we have in this country...if them put you for government office...shey na the kind mayhem wey u go the cause be this?.

So when they labeled the entire Igbos as ipob and further tagged them terrorists where you?
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by KoshCAD: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
undecided See the real killers and destroyer of afonja people,but they will leave Fulani's and start to kill peaceful Hausa's...cowards
Can your father recognise the killers.

Foolish dead brain.

In your OSU yanmuri land, how many Fulani killers have you arrested, instead, paying them money.

A video circulated here how small Fulani boy slap and collected one of your coward fathers' phone.

Despite the video evidence that showed the face of the small Fulani boy, you refuse to go to the boy to arrest him.

Worthless cowards.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by SolarEdge: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
May her gentle soul rest in peace and may her killer(s) never find peace on earth. Amen

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by KoshCAD: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cosbyrich:

You are just stupid.I know you are one of those generational cowards.It is a typical trait amongst you.
Don't mind the fool. Is it not one of their fathers that small Fulani boys collected his phone and still slap him.

Has he arrested the Fulani boy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Brushstrokes20: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
This doomed contraption is long overdue for disintegration!

Useless and bloodthirsty govt of self serving THIEVES and sadistic RULERS!
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by AfonjaConehead: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
undecided See the real killers and destroyer of afonja people,but they will leave Fulani's and start to kill peaceful Hausa's...cowards

Shut up,you all are the same
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by AfonjaConehead: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
KoshCAD:

Foolish dead brain.

In your OSU yanmuri land, how many Fulani killers have you arrested, instead, paying them money.

A video circulated here how small Fulani boy slap and collected one of your coward fathers' phone.

Despite the video evidence that showed the face of the small Fulani boy, you refuse to go to the boy to arrest him.

Worthless cowards.

Keep your mouth shut!!! Is everything about your life Igbo??!!!

Since when did a Hausa person turn to Igbo
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by atonement12: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:
Dear Afonjas,

Good morning at night.

Sai Baba{2015}
Next Level {2019}

Fulanis are done with Hausa{Hausa/Fulani integration}
Next target is Yoruba{Yoruba/Fulani integration}

No going back...

Very soon{50 years from now} all obas in the west will be Fulanis as all emirs in the north are Fulanis.

Yet, you still believe that a peaceful Igbo man is your problem.

Ooni, Soyinka, Oyedepo and the few reasonable ones among you have stated it so many times that a peaceful co-existence between Yorubas and Igbos will be more progressive than your alliance with the north. Igbo man will enter your bush and develop it, while a Fulani man will enter your bush to destroy lives and properties. Yet, you believe they are what you want.

Okay naa, keep living with evil, keep rejecting good. Even the Christians among you that have no reason to hate omo Igbo do so because they were told.

Keep living with the evil you created. It is becoming too late.
Stop your cheap hypocrisy, and appearing sanctimonious.
The Yoruba decided to accommodate Fulanis the same way they accommodated the Igbos. The Fulanis made the choice of going rogue and supported by their leaders.
The Yoruba's will deal with them at the appropriate time- they don't need your pressure and mockery to respond.
It is big and complex political issue that needs careful planning and action, or else many innocent people, including Igbos, will suffer the retaliation if the yorubas respond erratically.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by DOCU(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
KoshCAD:

Foolish dead brain.

Worthless cowards.

That's how stupid and cowardly the Afonjas are. When a northerner make a post, they will attack Igbos because they are afraid of confronting the notherners. Foolish cowards.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by DOCU(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
atonement12:
Stop your cheap hypocrisy, and appearing sanctimonious.
The Yoruba decided to accommodate Fulanis the same way they accommodated the Igbos. The Fulanis made the choice of going rogue and supported by their leaders.
The Yoruba's will deal with them at the appropriate time- they don't need your pressure and mockery to respond.
It is big and complex political issue that needs careful planning and action, or else many innocent people, including Igbos, will suffer the retaliation if the yorubas respond erratically.

Let us see how you will eject them.
It is too late now.
I have seen Yorubas that are Fulanis. So are you going to kill them?
It is too late for you. Very soon, you will be out of history.

Don't worry, Igbo man is your problem.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by KoshCAD: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

That's how stupid and cowardly the Afonjas are. When a northerner make a post, they will attack Igbos because they are afraid of confronting the notherners. Foolish cowards.
Shut your OSU mouth. We know OSU when we see one.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by KoshCAD: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Keep your mouth shut!!! Is everything about your life Igbo??!!!

Since when did a Hausa person turn to Igbo
Shut your mouth OSU slave.

We know he's is OSU like you. Beside, I didn't mention Igbo in my post.

Person wey dem beat, na him body dey pepper.

I like it as it peper you.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fantasticcc:
They will start looking for hausas fools, they dare not to enter the bush, cowards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by FanOfMyself: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
gimakon:
Yet Yoruba sees Ibo as enemies.
I know Ibo is capable of everything, but you see this one, We cannot do nonsense such as this. Its a sad thing, I hope Yorubas will learn from these who brothers keepers are.

This country sha
If they like, let them continue hating on us. We don't care, everyman on his own now!!
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
The solution to all these things is to ban free movement of cows roaming up and down.
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Fantasticcc: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cosbyrich:

You are just stupid.I know you are one of those generational cowards.It is a typical trait amongst you.
lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2021
FanOfMyself:

If they like, let them continue hating on us. We don't care, everyman on his own now!!

Ehen nu, If You see as them day fight me for office nko.
If i remember I am going to the office to meet them, The level of depression no be here.

One told me to my face one day, "We allow you Igbos to work in Our companies and live with us, and we do not kill you, shay we can work and live in Ibo land like as you live here", has any Yoruba man said he wanted to move to Ibo land to run business and we sent them away. Hausa men way day speak Ibo with us for tradefair nko? We sent them away? Nwanne i felt bad, Like Really bad.
Ibo race left to me is the only race that practices the real one Nigeria, we come to your land , establish our Businesses there, I know we have very bad ones, but not all are bad, for him to make that sort of Imbecilic statement , if i come remember say i go Reach office, I feel so so so bad! "We allow you Igbos" So I do not merit a good Life? if they did not allow it... Thats what i asked myself!

I pray they would know who their brothers keepers from now. Ibo and yoruba Languages are widely spoken even in West indies, If we are the main betrayers, we would have done so very Long ago.

Yorubas need to look inwards and really advice themselves, although its already late. Not every ibo person reasons like me nowadays too... I give second chances, Not all of us do..

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Gabbriell: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fajoe2020:

So when they labeled the entire Igbos as ipob and further tagged them terrorists where you?

Be mindful of what you say, the entire Igbos was not labeled Ipob. You can prove me wrong by providing credible link to your claim.

I have lots of Igbo friends..some identify with Ipob while some hate it and said they will never do such.

Point of correction: Ipob was labeled a terrorists group not Igbo. Igbo is an ethnic group (a major one for that matter).
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Gabbriell:

[s]Be mindful of what you say, the entire Igbos was not labeled Ipob. You can prove me wrong by providing credible link to your claim.

I have lots of Igbo friends..some identify with Ipob while some hate it and said they will never do such.

Point of correction: Ipob was labeled a terrorists group not Igbo. Igbo is an ethnic group (a major one for that matter).[/s]

Try to Read , It helps.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/nigeria-separatist-ipob-is-militant-terrorist-group/911499

Ok you are not satisfied, Lets help you now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by okorogodwin4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
The battle for the soul of yourba nation Ilorin is gone now Oyo and Ogun Is up for grab yourbas please sit up

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by atonement12: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
DOCU:

Let us see how you will eject them.
It is too late now.
I have seen Yorubas that are Fulanis. So are you going to kill them?
It is too late for you. Very soon, you will be out of history.

Don't worry, Igbo man is your problem.
Igbo man is not my problem, I have Igbos as relations. My problem is with narrow-minded people like you that think you can solve every problem with anger and hate.
By saying its too late for the yorubas shows your ignorance and lack of discernment!
Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by Gabbriell: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
gimakon:

Try to Read , It helps.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/nigeria-separatist-ipob-is-militant-terrorist-group/911499

Ok you are not satisfied, Lets help you now.

Take your own advice and read. I have read the webpage u sent me. Now read it yourself and understand the content.

Nigeria on Friday declared the Igbo secessionist group Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) a “militant terrorist organization,”

IPOB was named a terrorists organization not the entire Igbos ethnic group as u claim.
No matter how painful it is..always call a spade a spade. No need to be lying like the people we have in government.

Screenshots from the link u sent me.

Re: Woman Kidnapped By Herdsmen In Ogun Found Dead by FanOfMyself: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
gimakon:

Ehen nu, If You see as them day fight me for office nko.
If i remember I am going to the office to meet them, The level of depression no be here.

One told me to my face one day, "We allow you Igbos to work in Our companies and live with us, and we do not kill you, shay we can work and live in Ibo land like as you live here", has any Yoruba man said he wanted to move to Ibo land to run business and we sent them away. Hausa men way day speak Ibo with us for tradefair nko? We sent them away? Nwanne i felt bad, Like Really bad.
Ibo race left to me is the only race that practices the real one Nigeria, we come to your land , establish our Businesses there, I know we have very bad ones, but not all are bad, for him to make that sort of Imbecilic statement , if i come remember say i go Reach office, I feel so so so bad! "We allow you Igbos" So I do not merit a good Life? if they did not allow it... Thats what i asked myself!

I pray they would know who their brothers keepers from now. Ibo and yoruba Languages are widely spoken even in West indies, If we are the main betrayers, we would have done so very Long ago.

Yorubas need to look inwards and really advice themselves, although its already late. Not every ibo person reasons like me nowadays too... I give second chances, Not all of us do..
I know they are most tribalists, that's why we should stay away from their fights.
We will be fine last last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Brothers Extradited To US Over ‘Sextortion’ Of Young Men, Teenagers / Herbalist Impersonates GMD NNPC, Femi Adesina, Others, Dupes Foreigner Of N30m / Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.