Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,991 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked (3877 Views)

Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Zambian Slay Queen's Nude Photos Leaked Online After Sending To European Lover / FULL VIDEO: Malu Trevejo Sex Tape And Nudes Photos Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by faith422: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2021
lady share why she slept with her best friends dad after their photos leaked online https://www.schoolwhat.com/why-i-slept-with-my-best-friends-father-in-his-office/
Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by Richsteemit: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
All Nigerian girls are useless from nairaland to Lagos to Abuja they are all worthless bunch of shit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by Queenslander(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
Richsteemit:
All Nigerian girls are useless from nairaland to Lagos to Abuja they are all worthless bunch of shit
boy, you have started again? SMH, I thought you turned over a new leaf? And even got yourself a steady gig? Ehh!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by Meedon: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...

1 Like

Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by Richsteemit: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Queenslander:
boy, you have started again? SMH, I thought you turned over a new leaf? And even got yourself a steady gig? Ehh!!

I don't have any. Can I get any from u?
Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by Queenslander(f): 10:58am On Feb 21, 2021
Richsteemit:

I don't have any. Can I get any from u?
no, well, except you happen to live right here in owerri..
Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by BareFacedLies(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Sex between 2 consenting adults is not a crime
Re: Lady Explains Why She Slept With Her Best Friends Dad After Their Photos Leaked by faith422: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2021
ya sure but in this context it is cry cry cry
BareFacedLies:
Sex between 2 consenting adults is not a crime

(1) (Reply)

You Have A Great Eyesight If You Can Find This In This Picture! (photo) / He Finally Asked Me Out / My Friend Caught His Best Friend In Between His Girlfriend's Laps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.