Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

He Finally Asked Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Finally Asked Me Out (3888 Views)

I Finally Asked Her Out Via Whatsapp Video Call, Here Is What She Said... / "Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2023
I have been in love with this my neighbour. A young guy who just returned from service(NYSC) and immediately secured a job as a Manager in a newly established company in a neighboring town. He seemed not to have time for women. He comes back from work alone and goes alone. He also don't keep too many friends and he doesn't talk much but very friendly and helpful.

We met in a grocery last night and he asked me out. Should I bail on him and let him ask me out again so as not to look cheap? I have shown him green light too many times. I want him to make effort in getting me. Please how do I do?

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Lucasinho(m): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2023
You choose to be jobless

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Nataliace(f): 7:07am On Apr 23, 2023
You two should enjoy your relationship.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2023
Lucasinho:
You choose to be jobless
And you choose to be useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by OllyArt(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Need a Signage for your Office space
Check my Recent jobs >>>>
https://www.nairaland.com/7662461/lets-create-signage-office-brand
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Darammliveth(m): 7:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Please don't stress the bobo, just accept if you also love him.

7 Likes

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Nawttiboi007(m): 7:26am On Apr 23, 2023
You're simply lust... I hope you also have what u doing cos this recent times, this era, no man settles with liabilities except u just want to be added to the lists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by teedoxman89(m): 7:33am On Apr 23, 2023
You lack manners a lot. She asked opinion and you couldn’t say anything reasonable why don’t you shut up?
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by tobenuel(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Lies
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You're simply lust... I hope you also have what u doing cos this recent times, this era, no man settles with liabilities except u just want to be added to the lists
Where in my post depicts that I am jobless?

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Dshocker(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
I have been in love with this my neighbour. A young guy who just returned from service(NYSC) and immediately secured a job as a Manager in a newly established company in a neighboring town. He seemed not to have time for women. He comes back from work alone and goes alone. He also don't keep too many friends and he doesn't talk much but very friendly and helpful.

We met in a grocery last night and he asked me out. Should I bail on him and let him ask me out again so as not to look cheap? I have shown him green light too many times. I want him to make effort in getting me. Please how do I do?

Mugu, it seems you are a guy, tolling as a jobless fella.

9 Likes

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by helinues: 7:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Toh
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

Never date a neighbor.

E go cast
E go loud
You go cry
You go tire
At the end I wait for your epistle on how all men are the same

Karen2024:
Why are you this sorely bitter and negative? I am not the reason behind your frustration.
Cry me a river.
What do you like about him. Nothing but extrinsic values.
Nothing intrinsic.

He has job
He comes alone
He has no girlfriend
You have been giving him greenlight
Because he ticks the financially stable guy.

You are breaking up soon. That is after you accept. Someone like you had nothing but manipulative tendencies to bring.

One thing I can tell about you is you don't know what you want and you depend on men. Well except the guy is a newbie which I doubt because na hustle e come hustle. If you don't earn enough to buy yourself all you need without anticipating for his money. You are nothing but a hook up gal in their nymph stages soon to fly.

All your reason for liking him is 70 percent that he is a manager.

I always ask men. If you earn more than your woman before you met her. Bro don't ever say she truly loves me. Because women make calculated decision and give calculated love.

Don't be gullible.

Time is money
Women is time
Time is time
Women is money.
She loves me too. Check your pocket. Money dey inside.
She has changed her attitude. Check your pocket money no dey inside.

Karen2024:
I don't really blame you because you are still a kid. You just jumped into the matter that's far beyond your constricted comprehension. Next time ask your mom whether she would have accepted to date your father if he was poor or a broke ass niggas like you. Broke boys cannot hid themselves through their meaningless comments. Abeg go rest.

You don dey confess.
Ofcourse my mother married my father because he has money.
My rules don't end when my mother is involved. She is a woman. Infact she a WOMAN.

Your mother is either a single mother or married after being pregnant. She had no values. So you trying not to repeat her mistake have started making the mistake.

If you have sisters as a guy and you start making money. Have ever asked why it is difficult for them to accept your new gf. They know what their gender are capable of.

Or what they are capable of.

No emotions
It is a reality.

The kid part. That is stale defense mechanism.
Do you know guruslord on nairaland.
If you don't then you lack sense as a kid.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by internationalman(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
The Young Man that seems not to have interest in women suddenly has interest in you and asked you out. If you were my sister I would advise you to abort mission.

Guys like that just want to fûck you and move on. After he's fûcked, he will continue with his previous lifestyle.

Na konji dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by yrhuhfy113: 7:51am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

If you are not ready to tell him that you sleep with your pastor and you are cheap, kindly avoid him....

YOU ARE ONLY CURIOUS to get laid by the mysterious guy.

YOU HAVE NO SHRED OF LOVE FOR HIM..... you are in no way useful to him as a HELP MEET.

Avoid him and move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by donbachi(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Take him out
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2023
No 1 clout chaser

3 Likes

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Zonefree(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Same person different monikers.

4 Likes

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by delzbaba(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2023
It will end in hot tears because you showed him green light for no reason.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 8:10am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Listen to what that lady told you, in the end I will end your foolishness.
Be wise and stop being a fucktardd.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If you are not ready to tell him that you sleep with your pastor and you are cheap, kindly avoid him....

YOU ARE ONLY CURIOUS to get laid by the mysterious guy.

YOU HAVE NO SHRED OF LOVE FOR HIM..... you are in no way useful to him as a HELP MEET.

Avoid him and move on with your life.
It's like you have problem with reading comprehension, as such, I will assign one of my maids to coach you on how to read and understand.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Never date a neighbor.

E go cast
E go loud
You go cry
You go tire
At the end I wait for your epistle on how all men are the same
Why are you this sorely bitter and negative? I am not the reason behind your frustration.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 8:16am On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:
Same person different monikers.
Go back and meet your soon to be wife, virginprincess, I am not your mate.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Gofwane(m): 8:17am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Someone once said the op is the same person as obamamessi; a notorious jobless troll. I think it's true.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Dshocker(m): 8:19am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
Listen to what that lady told you, in the end I will end your foolishness.
Be wise and stop being a fucktardd.

Mugu, it shows how jobless you are with multiple accounts like Nataliace

I hope you are making money online, rather than being a jobless troll.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by BarrTheKing: 8:20am On Apr 23, 2023
Failure2019:
No 1 clout chaser
I know you are an idiot but you don't have to make it more obvious.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Qatar2022: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:

Confused set of people, you finally gotten what you want and you want to throw it away?

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Notorioustroll: 8:23am On Apr 23, 2023
Gofwane:
Someone once said the op is the same person as obamamessi; a notorious jobless troll. I think it's true.
Bastard, have some self-respect or else you will retreat in utter sorrow.
I don't pity human beings so thread carefully.
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Nataliace(f): 8:25am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Ewo what have I done?
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 8:28am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

You are confused. I know you are mad but since you can still find your way here, please pretend to be sane. It does not speak well of you when you showcase the Lunacy passed down to you by your parent too frequent.

1 Like

Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Dshocker(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2023
Karen2024:
You are confused. I know you are mad but since you can still find your way here, please pretend to be sane. It does not speak well of you when you showcase the Lunacy passed down to you by your parent to frequent.

After 9 months, i born pikin cry
Re: He Finally Asked Me Out by Karen2024(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2023
Dshocker:

After 9 months, i born pikin cry
And you will pass your pathological gross foolishness down to him/her. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Wish Chioma Never Dropped Out Of School. / From Very Black To White And Defends His Bleaching / What Was Your EX Good At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.