Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,109 members, 7,867,203 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? (1003 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2011
continue.
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by horny4u(f): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2011
Continue, NOT! lmao
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by InkedNerd(f): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2011
@OP: No, you're not helping her!! If she were a lawyer and asked you to take care of a case for her would you do it? If she were working at a major business firm and asked you to take care of a major amount for her would you do it? If she married another man and had a child with him and asked you to to take care of her child because she is very busy would you do it? Look, I'm sure the workload may be a lot and she may need help but at some point in time, this girl needs to stand on her own to feet. Besides, she may be using you tongue
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by 190: 7:51am On Apr 08, 2011
aww see love

inked do u see real love stay there and be arguing all nite

dont com and attend 2 me undecided
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by InkedNerd(f): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2011
I don't love you 190. I stopped loving you a long time ago. Abeg, leave me alone and go find someone else to harass tongue

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utg9Oe1Frqc&feature=player_embedded[/flash]
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by 190: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

I don't love you 190. I stopped loving you a long time ago. Abeg, leave me alone and go find someone else to harass tongue

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utg9Oe1Frqc&feature=player_embedded[/flash]

What do i have to do with you before, im not worried

I have BABE so you can go BTW return my dowry fasst fasst!! angry
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2011
190:

aww see love

dont com and attend 2 me  undecided

[/quote
190 link=topic=641791.msg8078160#msg8078160 date=1302245518:

aww see love

dont com and attend 2 me  undecided

as much as i appreciate ur comments and advice,any deviation from the above topic of this thread is not welcomed pls.
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by InkedNerd(f): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2011
190:

What do i have to do with you before, im not worried

I have BABE so you can go BTW return my dowry fasst fasst!! angry

Good, I never liked you anyway. You make me sick tongue

Please steer clear of me from now on.
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by 190: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by vaLasce(m): 10:40am On Apr 08, 2011
yes! ur helping ha.
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by skfa1: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2011
Let her do it, you can only guild her through the assignments. If you are doing it for her, she will not know what to do when she secure a job in the future if you know what I mean. I think thats the best thing to do.
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by SexyDuby(f): 10:53am On Apr 08, 2011
Now, the distance is d problem here since ure in Anambra, helping her(with thorough explanations 2 her) would have been my own suggestion.

So pls, allow her 2 do d assignments herself & call u if she needs a backup as u wont accompany her 2 write aptitude tests or interviews wen she's done with skool.
Re: Am I Helpin My Girlfriend? by 677ano(m): 3:20am On Apr 10, 2011
Helping her to cheat you might as well write her exams for her.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice, Is There Any Probem Marrying A Lawyer? / We Can Be Friends / Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.