Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? (997 Views)

They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? / 9 Most Shocking Secrets Women Don't Want Men To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2011
According to women:It is a mans world,and accordingly:
1.Men have everything in their lives easy from birth.
2.According to women,men are dogs and womanizers that chase after anything in MINI skirt.
3.According to women,men have it easy in life,while women,cook,wash and slave for men,without the men showing appreciation.
4,During and after elections men appropriate all the best political offices,and leave the crumbs for women.
5.Men have no scruples and can sleep with a girls best friend.
6.Men can marry four wives and keep as many concubines as they like,yet if a woman does it she will be labeled a hoe on a s-lut.
7.Men spend their free time with their boys drinking at the boozer abandoning the poor women at home with the kids,
8,When men do decide to stay home ,they do not talk to their women but spend the whole time in front of the TV watching one sport or the other.
9.Women carry pregnancies for nine months or more.
10.Women take care of children in the house and also work.
11. blah, blah, blah,

I just have one question for all the feminists on this forum,Don't you for one day wish you were men?
Don't you for one tiny second wonder what its like to be a man in a mans world?
If you were granted one wish by a genie wouldn't it be to experience what it feels like to be a man?
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 12, 2011
Lol. I wonder from time to time. I think it's more of me wondering how men think rather than what it's like to be one. I would definitely pass on that. I guess it's people like you that see cooking and cleaning as a tedious task. It's very enjoyable for me. I just switch on some music and I'm carried away for hours lol. Being a woman is an awesome thing. Like everything in life, it has its ups and downs. According to society, being a man is probably easier. I don't like anything easy though. I'm always up for a challenge.
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by 190: 10:44am On Jun 12, 2011
Richvkunt:

According to women:It is a mans world,and accordingly:
1.Men have everything in their lives easy from birth.
2.According to women,men are dogs and womanizers that chase after anything in MINI skirt.
3.According to women,men have it easy in life,while women,cook,wash and slave for men,without the men showing appreciation.
4,During and after elections men appropriate all the best political offices,and leave the crumbs for women.
5.Men have no scruples and can sleep with a girls best friend.
6.Men can marry four wives and keep as many concubines as they like,yet if a woman does it she will be labeled a hoe on a s-lut.
7.Men spend their free time with their boys drinking at the boozer abandoning the poor women at home with the kids,
8,When men do decide to stay home ,they do not talk to their women but spend the whole time in front of the TV watching one sport or the other.
9.Women carry pregnancies for nine months or more.
10.Women take care of children in the house and also work.
11. blah, blah, blah,

I just have one question for all the feminists on this forum,Don't you for one day wish you were men?
Don't you for one tiny second wonder what its like to be a man in a mans world?
If you were granted one wish by a genie wouldn't it be to experience what it feels like to be a man?

2buff is that you - Rich - my brother, I had exactly the same thoughts

Women are plain Jealous of men especially the Unpaid feminist in this section, dont they Just think they had a manliness to dangle in between

their legs - this is a price they have to pay for not been able to have kids or simply keeep a husband - Humanity has to suffer it -

How they deceive the younger generation girls is a tale for another day - Its not that difficult to which of the girls who's not Intrested in their

scum-bagged advices (they shud save it for their daughters - ie if they can ever have kids) -

One of such ladies never to be deceived has already graced this thread - up there - she nor get time, not when she has better things to worry

about, Unlike some people

that carry feminism for head like Government work

rubbish  undecided

**spits**
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by sistajay(f): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2011
Nope, don't wish to be a man for one day!! Happy been a woman!!
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Pweety4me(f): 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2011
If i want to be a guy, or most women that want to be a guy is because of the advantages, not necessarily because men are the better sex. undecided
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MsPotato(f): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2011
I use to want to be a man before untill the day I was sent to project site and evryone there were all men except me and in order to fit in, I had to act and behave like a man. It came to a point that I had to spit on the road, open my legs when I sit down, eat food in the most disturbing way, talk and walk like one. To be honest, I hate it! Cause all men ever talks about is sport, car and women and most of them smell like my neighbours wet dog! So imagine how bored I was having to converse with these mofo's.  angry The first week there I called my bf everyday crying begging him to take me out of this poo hole. . . . .  When the project ended, I was relief and on my last day there, I wore a dress and I realize men then treats me so differently and they all thought it was my birthday or sumthin.  undecided

I learn my lesson and I am so thankful to be a girl. But unfortunately for me, this middle of June, I will be sent to project site again with all those men. YUCK!  angry angry angry God please help me ooo  cry cry cry

Poster, some of your statements about men are not true though. I love cooking and cleaning and organizing and I think to be pregnant is the most wonderful thing on this planet. Infact, after nI cook sumthin or clean or help others to organize, I feel so proud of myself!
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by butterflyy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2011
Disadvantage my foot, am loving being a lady. Wth all there attention n all. When u love kids cooking u wl find it very easy lyk a hobby rather than a task. @porter its a WOMAN'S world.
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Effiko(m): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
dese women dey wish die , i dnt blame dem sha
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MzOutside(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
no thanks.

Proud to be a woman and wouldnt want to be anything else smiley
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Effiko(m): 5:28pm On Jun 22, 2011
hmmmmmm , its jst 4 1dai oooo
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MzOutside(f): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
^ that would be one day too many to have a nightmares grin
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Effiko(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2011
wait , wat nitemares u tokin ov ?? dnt knw wat u tokin abt
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MzOutside(f): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
^lol , no offence but being a man is just so , well, not something i would want to go through grin

I'm sure u would state the same if i said would u mind being a woman for a day
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Effiko(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
obviously , buh i wudnt be tellin a lie
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MzOutside(f): 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2011
exactly.

Same goes for me (no thanks for the exchange) grin
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Effiko(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
either way i knw u stil wish , buh its alrite sha
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MzOutside(f): 5:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
The only thing i'd do if i 'were a fella for a day', would be to kick butt of every guy who thinks like u.

Now that would be an honour cool grin
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Effiko(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Now dats funny , either way being is guy is memorable , aint it ?
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by upendo98(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
Being the ideal woman God expects you to be is the most rewarding experience.
You only wish you were the opposite sex if you dont know your role/purpose in life
So be the best Wife,Mother,Sister,Aunt,Grandma and you will have a reason to appreciate your womanhood.
Its not complex. smiley
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Dend(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
the chicks fogot their MENsTRUATIONS.
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MrsChima(f): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2011
Hell NO. 

OP take a look at my thread titled: World without men. wink
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Mandesz(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2011
If u dont hav anytin 2 say why not just say hi n hav a rest of mind[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2011
Nawao
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hell NO. 

OP take a look at my thread titled: World without men. wink

NO I WILL NOT!
Re: Women:don't You Wish You Were/are Men,for Just One Day? by MMM2(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2011
yes i wish i waz a man,

so i can fu-ck alot of ladies. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do Long Distance Relationships Work? / Pressure To Get Married In Nigeria – How To Deal With It / How To Make Your Boyfriend Ask For Your Hand In Betrothal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.