Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him (63422 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by iceberylin(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
First class mumuu grin
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by justli: 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
Don't care about the slowpoke that decided to kill himself. My only thought is just how heartbroken the poor mother would be. After all the financial sacrifices to see a child through school only to receive the news they killed themselves over a shabby looking girl. It's a tragedy

Before you cowards decide to take your life, please take a moment to think about the grief you will bring your parent.

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
RIP
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lord have mercy. Why some people get soft mind like this?
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sharrap and don’t you ever quote me
Deprave Naija male
Hassanmaye:

Are you a female like seriously
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
mental ailments everywhere..

I'm just imagining the trauma the poor lady will be going thru right now,..by way of stigma and guilt feeling
Guy forget she will still foam and chop another big bola today sef no be daughters of Jezebel?
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by FashionCookie(f): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
See her face sef for where the guy own dey. Na real wa!
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Mokason288(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
ogbonti:

you made oversense

this cute guy killed himself when in 10 years time - maybe he would be married to a lady who is 10 times finer than this girl. 100 times more passionate than her, a lady who is a multimillionaire, maybe American, British, Nigerian or even Canadian, A lady who is a celebrity, who adores him, better in bed than her - and in all ways that he will even be ashamed to tell anyone that HE ONCE DATED A GIRL LIKE THIS EVER. But he aborted that future and killed himself. IF OSHOMOLE, the SI Unit for ugliness, if he had killed himself when he was a dwai dwai tailor as a young man, will he be NLC President? Will he be Edo State Governor? Will he be APC National Chairman ? And most importantly, will he f v ck and marry Iara? NO - and this loser is not ugly like Osho - hmmmm he was mentally ill and no one saw it coming. Adieu weak boy, The world is not made for losers like you !
Thanks my Nigger

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

The same North where they act as if they are Holy Holy...

The guy dey cohabit dey fvck.
This is wickedness o, the guy na good guy na she hooked him for marriage while cultist and bad boys they drill

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by dollytino4real(f): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
ogbonti:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed aww ok I see your point, damn - I guess she regretted it but too late
yes o, but I don't know if she died or resuscitated

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by xtian110: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wait let me see

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Bhol28: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Imagine,Stupidity is when u think killing yourself is solution to any challenge in life,the worst is because of a g.friend.U were sent to School to study but your main priority turn to girlfriend.cant even waste my RIP.Rest as u wish yourself
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by omodave(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
He killed himself to prove what? He his dead while the girl have all the continuous cheating to herself. My grandma always tell me " school sense is not the same with real life sense"
So think deep before taking any actions...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Emu4u2c: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
cchub:
bloody simp

"Bitch Dependency is no laughing matter. Addiction to a bitch can Bleep with your life, your friends, your health, and, scary enough, even your money.

It's a disease.
That’s true..Bitch Dependency is a disease
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
Stupid

I was shocked when I saw it's a Muslim Northerner

This idiot must be fan of Nallywood

This thing should be in South, pussy lovers
Gara ne Kila kuma wlh wani kazami zataba kasaman mata da kwakwalwar kifi, kana Santa kaine wawa, wani dolo kuma na moreta haha
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by iswallker(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Indispensable85(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jevera2290:
Hi

Criminal!
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
idiat died because of pvssy.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by izubext007: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Muslim dey do Val.......abeg make Dem leave for us oooh
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Foolish boy I reserve my rip

Let me dash you small rest in pussy,from pussy you came to pussy ye shall return.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by dollytino4real(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2021
Emu4u2c:
That’s true..Bitch Dependency is a disease
guy u dey vex o!
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mrlouis:
I KEEP RE-ITERATING; INEVITABLE DEATH TO SIMPS
From today I will take your statement seriously
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by escapethecage: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Women all over the world in this generation are suffering from loyalty deficiency syndrome. The cure is no way near discovery.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
StUriah:
I can bet it right now that girl is being banged right, left, and centre by some unfortunate dudes
Lol by a cultists or bad boy they enjoy this asshole well while good guys no go see even underwear
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Quaddafi29: 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Na lack of money dey make people do boyfriend/girlfriend. In Nigeria, that doesn't work again. Take the girl you want, pay, collect and move on. Even marriage now is a big risk.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Hassanmaye(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Sharrap and don’t you ever quote me
Deprave Naija male
Your father go seat down with your smelling pussy idiot
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Haywhyluv: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
You be mumu boy
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by davidluv(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
A hausa girl is every mans babe until one of them eventually marries her.. if you work with that mentally, you no go get headache let alone contemplate suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by rimam849(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
which kind of girl did this nigga not see,a 400l student o,the dude is a complete idiot anyway RIP that's if he finds it!!!
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by overseasnbeyond: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
That one no concern us, one of the lazy youth from the North.
One bandit down
post=99118705:
Update From . COM

A 400 level student of the Federal University of Dutse, Jigawa State identified as Abdul, has reportedly committed suicide after his girlfriend cheated on him, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The deceased, a Mathematics student described as a First Class material, reportedly drank a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper.

According to reports Obtained By , his girlfriend identified as Rafi'atu, a 200 level student of same institution, allegedly ended their relationship and went to Kano to spend Valentine's Day with another guy.

See Posts As Obtained By Below:

Source: Twitter User

https://mobile.twitter.com/Uthmann__/status/1361405990420291588
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Kwara1stson: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
dollytino4real:
i saw one, one time she drank sniper because of guy, she was shouting my belle belle o in general hospital
omo my roommate chop ba3 even me I felt the pain when he was shouting.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nathan85: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Not even his wife........... i can't waist my rip....mtchewwww.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.