Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him (63425 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Olivia James Polytechnic Unwana Student Commits Suicide After Her Boyfriend Left / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by ayenale1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wasted sperm...mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by tegafej(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Being heartbroken is a difficult place to be especially someone you really love. It can change your person totally.

So all those screaming simp should chill.

Let's pray we have the strength in such situations so we can make rational decisions that won't hurt us or our loved ones.

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Benteazaa(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Killed yourself for this dirty girl

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by maroke1: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Do Abokis celebrate Val?

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Bbbwings: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
The guy no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by aBrokeRichDude: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Some people just decide to come this life come mumu angry How can dis one rest in peace now ehnn....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by vincentjk(m): 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fine boy like dis commit suicide because of ugly girl like dis.

Such a pity!!

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by BigYash: 12:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mumu
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Jabioro: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
He is the best mathematics student from northern region....the animals that lives in them took him to exit door..he is not the best otherwise he would take the best route by using his common cardinal point..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stupid
I was shocked when I saw it's a Muslim Northerner
This idiot must be fan of Nallywood
This thing should be in South, pussy lovers

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Slimm01: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Another suicide again? Na wa o! Wahala nor get last bustop.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
maroke1:
Do Abokis celebrate Val?
Disregard it
It is fake
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Jabioro:
He is the best mathematics student from northern region....the animals that lives in them took him to exit door..he is not the best otherwise he would take the best route by using his common cardinal point..

He is not Northerner

I don't believe this
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by MsAllison(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
another Simp bites the dust

alleluia
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by nolywe(m): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
His fucking soul is not gentle...If you die because of one lady...you end up loosing 1000 of them..
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Kaykaydavid1919: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Guys Guys Guys Pls stop killing ur self because of all dis holes. Imagine a first class student killed himself because of a lady. As a first class student u will av over 200 holes around u. Y kill ur self because of one. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Dutse; not surprising.

Why kil ursef wen the beautiful ones are not yet born
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by BruncleZuma: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nah wah ooo, as Celine Dion talk our hearts will go on. Nah kpekus kee this one.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=OdenKelechi post=99121383]Fish brain aboki
Fishe brain de school....and be first class in maths?
He must be murdered or the news is fake
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Mrlouis: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
I KEEP RE-ITERATING; INEVITABLE DEATH TO SIMPS

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
the bast*rd died for nothing... let him rest in pieces...
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by cooooooks(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Crazy! Kill yourself because of what?
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
dollytino4real:
to die no easy o! u must pass thru pains first! no human worth that pain abeg
His calculations was mathematically incorrect
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Well now she doesn’t have to hide to fvck anymore. Na so one ex go cheat kon carry belle because I was always accusing her of cheating. Sense them no just get.she think say na me she do
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Klovertg(m): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
meanwhile get your cashew @ affordable price high quality KOR call/WhatsApp on 07032683191
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by ogbonti: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2021
Mokason288:
The worst part is that

The guy is even better looking than the girl

Idiot boy

If my son try this rubbish

I will throw him into the evil forest

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

you made oversense

this cute guy killed himself when in 10 years time - maybe he would be married to a lady who is 10 times finer than this girl. 100 times more passionate than her, a lady who is a multimillionaire, maybe American, British, Nigerian or even Canadian, A lady who is a celebrity, who adores him, better in bed than her - and in all ways that he will even be ashamed to tell anyone that HE ONCE DATED A GIRL LIKE THIS EVER. But he aborted that future and killed himself. IF OSHOMOLE, the SI Unit for ugliness, if he had killed himself when he was a dwai dwai tailor as a young man, will he be NLC President? Will he be Edo State Governor? Will he be APC National Chairman ? And most importantly, will he f v ck and marry Iara? NO - and this loser is not ugly like Osho - hmmmm he was mentally ill and no one saw it coming. Adieu weak boy, The world is not made for losers like you !

10 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by owila4luv(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
his mumu continues in Hell fire!!!
my ex cheated on me with her ex and re united with him then dumped me openly after i had done introduction, this happened in two different occasions. today am happily married with two kids and they have both been dumped by there lovers still unmarried and getting old, imagine i killed myself? wink

9 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by oluwasegun007(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Why and how did this handsome dude suffer his parents unjustly because of one she goat... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
What is wrong with all these pussy asss kids...
These are pussy asss kids raised by weak fathers and their mother reinforce it...

I think it is time they introduce some Essential course into Tertiary curriculum just like CED
Courses like ruggedity, toughness, hardness and street wise...should be introduced
Damnnnnn....what is wrong with niggarrrrz of these days
Even if the heart break is strong.....why not inform the rest of your niggarrrrs..probably they will console you and take the trauma from you by booking hotel for you, arrange some paid runs babe for you...buy and tie enough weed and supply you with enough bottles...
With these things that emotional trauma will die if not instantly then gradually it will die

You are not the real Slawormir.
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by StUriah(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
I can bet it right now that girl is being banged right, left, and centre by some unfortunate dudes

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by dollytino4real(f): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
ogbonti:

you don die before ? grin
not me i can never do it not 4 anybody,
Re: Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him by Solexgzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
post=99118705:
Update From . COM

A 400 level student of the Federal University of Dutse, Jigawa State identified as Abdul, has reportedly committed suicide after his girlfriend cheated on him, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The deceased, a Mathematics student described as a First Class material, reportedly drank a poisonous substance suspected to be Sniper.

According to reports Obtained By , his girlfriend identified as Rafi'atu, a 200 level student of same institution, allegedly ended their relationship and went to Kano to spend Valentine's Day with another guy.

See Posts As Obtained By Below:

Source: Twitter User

https://mobile.twitter.com/Uthmann__/status/1361405990420291588
wawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Doctor Poses With Nurse Who Conducted His Delivery & Now Works In His Hospital / Covid-19: Woman Covers Her Head With Empty Container To Stay Safe (Photo, Video) / Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.