Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] (4878 Views)

Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown / The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria - Photos / UNIZIK Has The Most Beautiful University Gate In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by HMarshal(m): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
But why are men wicked like this? Just render someone's daughter useless. It's unfair!!

Really?for every action,there has to be a repercussion.its a ripple effect.
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by EmmySparky(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
if this is true then it serves her right
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Tillatalk: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
If any girl do this to me I will do pass this one
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Graciousifure:

Was that the only option? Why madness, may madness struck him too.

He would have asked for a refund and given her time.

Ladies you all better be careful and watchful. The world has so changed, no more fear of God, it's now a tooth for a tooth.

May God help us

You cursed him ?
Do you want to share in the lady's nightmare ? Don't let him read your comment, uhn ? You know the guy is mean and still boiling.
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Exoticlife: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
It's karma.
PROTECT YOURSELF!!
Do you know that an unclean water is one of the causes of birth defects in pregnancy? Do you know that it also reduces a child's I.Q? Your wives and kids deserves the best source of water.Filter of impurities and harsh chemicals from your water today.
CONTACT EXOTIC LIFE STORE

Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
In a viral video making waves on social media, a beautiful university graduate has gone mad after dumping the man she promised to marry after graduating.

In the video, the lady was seen naked on the street and you could tell that this madness is above the normal.

According to reports, the said lady had agreed to marry the man immediately she graduates from the university which made him cater for her by providing and paying all her school bills from Junior High School, up to university level.

It was said that after her graduation, she now felt the man was not her class and so decided to dump him for another younger and richer man.

It was reportedly gathered that out of anger and broken heart the man consulted the help of a native doctor to place a curse on her which led to her madness.

WATCH FULL VIDEO(18+) : https:///beautiful-university-graduate-runs-mad-after-dumping-man-who-sponsored-her-education-for-seven-years-naked-video/

I dare say the man too advantage of her. I mean, he started paying her tuition fee since Junior secondary when she agreed (at the time and age of the girl) to marry him

Who enters such an agreement with a girl in Junior secondary? Lol. Please you all should read and not bash the girl yet.

The man is pure evil!
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
bluefilm:

How can you tell the whole just by watching the video?

You sabi the girl before? undecided

Abi na you be the man wey been dey pay the school fees for her?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I be the man oooooo cry
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You cursed him ?
Do you want to share in the lady's nightmare ? Don't let him read your comment, uhn ? You know the guy is mean and still boiling.

Abiii oooo. Tell her.
Before the man reads the comment and comes after her grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Seeksnigeria: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
careytommy37:
This girl done suffer for bloggers hand

What did she do??
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I be the man oooooo cry

I'm not surprised.

Fools are born everyday.
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
bluefilm:

I'm not surprised.

Fools are born everyday.

Just like the Day your Mom gave birth to you.
I and every Nairaland member give you 2 seconds of silence..... cry

You are not worth more than that!
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by bluefilm: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Just like the Day your Mom gave birth to you.
I and every Nairaland member give you 2 seconds of silence..... cry

You are not worth more than that!

Hahahahaha

I never insulted you but you took it upon yourself to heap a load of insult not only on me but also on my mother.

But it's okay.

I love you.
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Graciousifure(f): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
BlakKluKluxKlan:

You cursed him ?
Dem never born am
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 11:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
bluefilm:

Hahahahaha

I never insulted you but you took it upon yourself to heap a load of insult not only on me but also on my mother.

But it's okay.

I love you.

Shut the F*** up Bruh!! You called me a Fool
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by bluefilm: 12:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Sixsigmahub:

Shut the F*** up Bruh!! You called me a Fool

You thought I called you a fool but I was only just making a general statement.

This is what happens whenever you are biased in your thinking.
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2021
bluefilm:

You thought I called you a fool but I was only just making a general statement.

This is what happens whenever you are biased in your thinking.

I made a general statement too. So chill!
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by candygist: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2021
BadEnglish:

Next time, learn to read into a sarcastic statement with humour

It's not my fault if I can't find the sarcasm in your comment. You need to work on it.
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by Sixsigmahub: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
candygist:

It's not my fault if I can't find the sarcasm in your comment. You need to work on it.

I will blow powder for anyone that fights on the thread again!!
Re: Beautiful University Graduate Runs Mad After Dumping Sponsor [VIDEO] by FreeIgboho: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
bluefilm:
Fake news

No mind them. They’ll just jump in commenting, never questioning that juju men have power to go about causing madness on people, and half our population has not been made mad!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Reveals Condition A ‘baba’ Gave Him And His Best Friend To Make Them Rich / She Scored 181 And UNIPORT Offered Her MBBS, Is That Not Corruption? - Aspirant / Lagos State Public Schools Waec Result Witheld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.