Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) (60114 Views)

Dogs Buried In Front Of Eze Imo Palace In Owerri (Photos) / Journey To Breeding My Rottweilers As Good As I Can.. / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 6:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
Omo those Police Men no come for arrest jor..Probably they came to visit the occupant of that house..If sey na arrest dem come,with those guns?Dem go tumble everywhere...Una no know NigerianPolice again? undecided
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that police has no reason to go there in the first place. if the occupants are guilty the Nigerian police I know would have shot those dogs dead

Let's just say that Nigerian Police have changed and are now civilised. They now understand animal rights so they wouldn't shoot innocent dogs.

What can we say about the person(s) they came for? This is one of the things that makes Nigeria tire me! This is nothing more than obstructing law enforcement agents to perform their duty.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Pharaohny: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
That one no concern ooo you see that police putting on native and still carry gun ehn when time to run reach he go hear am
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by WhiteGoldz: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
See them,ex sars them.useless idiots in a sienna. Police inside agbada native,nawa o
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by geemd434: 6:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
I buy gifts card. Amazon itune etc come with all your giftcards
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Stevyne: 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Drabeey:
buy dogs o
Abeg bro reason me this puppy now
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Springboot: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
Numerouno94:
grin

If these police men finally nab those occupants eehh body go tell dem for counter, not after wat these Rottweilers hv done to em.

On a second note: These police men must b on an illegal duty, else dem for done shoot these Dogs.

My tots exactly, just one bullet and the other dogs won't wait to witness the entire thing.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by SolarEdge: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ok

Hello! Have you seen my Signature for a mouth watery and hard to believe offer? Slide to my DM asap
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Coinbased: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
really
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Udapod(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Make una no too reason am. The only reason those police never shoot that dog na because bullet no dey their gun

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by jrusky(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
This goes to show that police has no reason to go there in the first place. if the occupants are guilty the Nigerian police I know would have shot those dogs dead

You just said the truth.
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by tot(f): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Just look at how dirty the outside of the compound is. I bet someone in that house is among those that shout shithole upandan but to keep their environment clean, wahala.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by alizma: 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Such situation requires wisdom.They can't use force on the dogs
They can shoot them if they are on legal duty. You don't deploy your pet to resist arrest.
They will just be classified as collateral damage
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Charlie2020(f): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2021
They should have come with their own � dogs
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Keemsleek005(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=CaptainFM1 post=99130935]

Let's just say that Nigerian Police have changed and are now civilised. They now understand animal rights so they wouldn't shoot innocent dogs.

What can we say about the person(s) they came for? This is one of the things that makes Nigeria tire me! This is nothing more than obstructing law enforcement agents to perform their duty.
[/quote

Thank you, if they shoot the dogs now , the same people laughing will call them names. I just sorry for the guys if they arrest them at the end.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by chatinent: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
I'm not sure they came for a genuine arrest.

E get why.
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Orlasunkanmy: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Weyrey olopa wey won arrest person con put on senegal grin grin grin
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Onyenna(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
Marvieduke:
Am surprised they didn't shoot those dogs.

Cos they were on an illegal duty.... they didn’t wanna complicate things.....
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Emax911: 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
todaynewsreview:

Sure....
For your BEDC prepaid/postpaid bill payment, see my signature. Thanks
I am using a old prepaid meter how possible?
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Them no wan make Seriouse arrest.

Na just few bullets and the dogs na Calabar pepper soup.
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Ryan03(f): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
emerazz:
They tried to be civil by not shooting the dogs,.. and here u are, calling em cowards if they'd shot the dog now the caption would av been "police shot innocent dogs that were on their own looking for their daily bread".. Mumu pple, tell me that the dog is more powerful than d guns those men wer holding..

you've said it all

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
Actually, de police de pity the guy. 1 bullet wil make him call his remaining 2 dogs to order.

The house so dirty

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by olusipimp(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Marvieduke:
Am surprised they didn't shoot those dogs.
If they try it, they have to pay for d dogs....and u know how much a grown rot cost
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
brio1408:
This is a family meeting between 2 species of security personnel.

Unfortunately,

one specie is foolish and criminal bastard.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Stevyne:
Abeg bro reason me this puppy now
It's sold already
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Thomthom(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Drabeey:
buy dogs o
This dog is lovely I don't have a fenced house.. I don't like to chain dogs
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by LeeNewt(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
Drabeey:
buy dogs o
na how much ?
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
logadims:
Seems the police came to arrest some of the occupants in that compound who brought out their dogs and the police men were scared of entering the compound.��

Happened today in UMUCHIMA, Owerri, Imo state

Here’s the clip;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-aZ8up7_k
Na to shoot one
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by joinnow: 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
logadims:
Seems the police came to arrest some of the occupants in that compound who brought out their dogs and the police men were scared of entering the compound.��

Happened today in UMUCHIMA, Owerri, Imo state

Here’s the clip;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-aZ8up7_k

to buy Beast dey hungry me now
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by gulfer: 8:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Look closely, one of them is wearing a jalamia on official duty..Talk about indiscipline in the police force angry angry angry
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by collinometricx: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
CaptainFM1:

with agbada native?
Re: Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) by duality(m): 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2021
Unnecessary thread.

The dogs can't stop the police.

If they killed the dogs una go begin talk stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / Parrot Screams For 'Help', Neighbor Called 911 And Cops Show Up In The U.S(Pics) / Pictures From Ogbomosho Dog Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.