Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? (6822 Views)

Aeon Chest Freezer Product Review / Dilemma In Choice Of Chest Freezer / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by ebner70(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2021
Decided to change my old freezer which have been on and off the engineer, I had Haier thermocool in mind which goes for 130k for 202L, but my guy has been persuading me to go for the AEON one same 202L but 120k, that its a new product better than thermocool.
Pls has anyone used this product and does it work the buy??
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by kexpan(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
ebner70:
Decided to change my old freezer which have been on and off the engineer, I had Haier thermocool in mind which goes for 130k for 202L, but my guy has been persuading me to go for the AEON one same 202L but 120k, that its a new product better than thermocool.
Pls has anyone used this product and does it work the buy??

Hello,

Did you buy the aeon freezer. I have being going through the products and considering buy their freezer.

If you bought it, how is the performance.
Does it hold freeze for long.
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by ebner70(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2021
I don't think it's a good product, it has this annoying noise and does not cool fast, I didn't wait to check the holding capacity of freezing, returned it to the seller and added 10k to the money for a haier thermocool
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by babakon: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2021
i bought it as well recently.....282litres i think is pretty kool....freezes up normal like every other freezer except for the operation noise though not too loud but also not super quiet,,,,, i guess it due to a larger size compressor or voltage.....but it works fine even on a bit lower voltag.e ....i just hope it serves me for long
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by Damife01: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2022
Babakon please I just got the same freezer but can you explain how you are able to keep it frost for days, because mine start defrosting as fast as they take light, though no much stuffs inside yet. Thank you
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by samlestic(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Damife01:
Babakon please I just got the same freezer but can you explain how you are able to keep it frost for days, because mine start defrosting as fast as they take light, though no much stuffs inside yet. Thank you
this is the same challenge am facing. Are you still using it? Pls
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by samlestic(m): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2022
It's working perfectly. Blocks like stone with constant electricity
Re: Anyone Used AEON Chest Freezer? by shakara121(f): 3:45am On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=samlestic post=111835241]It's working perfectly. Blocks like stone with constant electricity [/quot
Please are you still using the aeon refrigerator because I just got mine and my fridge compartment doesn’t get cool for more than three hours thinking of changing it for something else does yours behave like that

(1) (Reply)

Rice Cooker,Deep Fryer And 2Big Size Pots. Reduced Price 5K,8K and 10K..SOLD / Do Women Even Cook Anymore / Lagos Island Snack Recipes Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.