Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) (76003 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Deathisfree: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2021
B
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Uyi168: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2021
If u ain't a yahoo boy, u have no business being friends with one.

E get why.

10 Likes

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by webdev205: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Come on , This aint it.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
There is nothing like ritual.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Damn unbaked buffon needed the money to update hes bleaching ..

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Henix(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
I'm yet to see Slawormir and his damn niggarrr comment on this thread. Is this not one of his real niggarrrrs?
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
This boy really get mind oo....funny enough he is still breathing. By now I think the mob should have killed him jare!
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Freemasonry: 11:33am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar
grin grin grin
Stop misinterpreting the concept of a real nigga.
If you’re unsure of who a real nigga is, kindly consult Slawomir for free lessons and definition backed by street cred and logic.

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Offpoint1: 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
If i use my mama do ritual then what's the essence of the money?

what a generation

6 Likes

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by rimam849(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
GTA woule just show #WASTED
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
Love of money is the root of all evil.

nothing can sign love of money with evil no vex, na the gambler just love to do evil

nobody on Earth wey no love money
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:34am On Feb 17, 2021
Useless and stupid fellow
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by orisunmibare01(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
Una sure say this no be movie location for them creative arts students?
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by chatinent: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
The love for money.
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by mopa001: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar
Birds of a Feather
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Alex4555(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
Too bad

All niggas be looking for quick money when u could hustle legit
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by TitanzStudio(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
What Thee F**k
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Ernchibyke(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar

Oponu
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
I dont know why guys can be contented with want they have.

I love women and I get alot of them, have found myself under pressure to do illegal things to acquire money in other to satisfy the numerous ladies I get but I never let such pressures get to me.

The main reason these guys go into rituals is women but am sort for them.

quote author=Chukwute post=99140962]

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/02/17/undergraduate-yahoo-boy-tries-to-use-roommate-for-rituals-his-mothers-photograph-also-found-inside-calabash-video/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLXx4f5gc46/[/quote]
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Onliie(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
PoliteActivist:

He's a real niggar
asiwere, oloriburuku, o ni sorire
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Champneys: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Yahoo boy wey get room mate? That one nah broke ass wey dey try make am for yahoo yahoo business! lol

Good job he was nabbed though, it shall not be well with all yahoo yahoo boys out there!

Gbogbo yin onikuuuuure one by one. grin
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2021
My Alma mata. Since I collected my results in 2015, I've not set foot there. I heard the number of Yahoo boys there now are competing with the ones in Delsu.

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Obasanjoslim: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by samwheel(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2021
What's d joy of d money if ur love ones esp Momsy are not there to spend it with u. May God give us d strength to resist temptation.

1 Like

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2021
NewDelhi:
When will these people realize vodoo/juju/rituals is all an illusion. It doesn't exist

Juju/rituals/voodoo is an illusion, right.

Send your picture, your name and your mother's full name and picture to Orimogunje olosanyi (07011337652). Ask him you want him to prove to you that voodoo exists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
Love of money is the root of all evil.

nothing can sign love of money with evil no vex, na the gambler just love to do evil

nobody on Earth wey no love money
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 17, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
There is nothing like ritual.
Tell me more
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by Is04970: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
Angelacruz:
God please protect us
Amen
Re: Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) by successtutor(m): 11:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Na in mama head caught am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.