Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison (58252 Views)

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 18, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Wow so he would be doing his motivational speeches in Prison now to the fellow inmates.

Invictus is a very patient con artist. He will still outsmart the system by forming good behavior and be let off early for good behavior.

The American justice system sometimes can act like Morons

I don't think they are acting like morons. I think they want to use is conduct after being released as a case study for future sentencing of first-time offenders from Nigeria with no criminal history.

Invictus Obi is the only that can call them morons by returning to "yahoo yahoo". And it would be easier for the feds to get him, unlike before because he's already profiled. And when they do, they would deal with him so ruthlessly.

So he's got no other option than to come out of prison a good boy.

May God help those he ruined their finances to miraculously recover in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tillaman(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2021
tpalan:

Invictus was the brain, Puppi the cash mule.
little birdie sings well

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by donforeign: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2021
Golan007:

Watch wetin?

Hushbingo would do nothing less than 10 years.

He's still my man any time any day
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Womanizer(m): 2:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hedonini:

Young man go and vent your frustrations on your village people. Stupid hypocrite.

Bufo0n!
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by AlphaSoul: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by lilvicky68(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Viicfuntop:

If your source of income is not legal, how dare you stand as a motivation to people with legal jobs? He should have remained a theif in private and rejected the Forbes achievement. Because “white Men” commit the same crime and are giving less sentences, it justifies Obi’s? Nah. These white Men probably steal from their country men. Do you know what it is for a foreigner to scam your country’s citizens? It hits differently. Obi actually deserves a longer sentence. Until you have been scammed of your last hope, you won’t know how the thee side feels. Imagine your mother comes home when you were younger and says she has been scammed of you and your sibling’s tuition fee or health insurance, how would you feel?
It’s so easy for you fraudsters to bring the crap about white Men colonizing us or scamming people too to justify your criminality.

The day you get a legal job and you are not accepted because of your country, then you will understand legitimate work cries.
The day you go to sites like upwork to sell a service and no one contacts you because you are Nigerian, then you will understand.
The day your white friends with covert racism, mention the Nigerian prince, then you will understand
Big Bang theory
How I met your mother
Suits
Blackish
Family matters
And many others have made mockery of Nigerians in their tv shows with the Nigerian prince hashtag.
If you get to be in the other side of legitimate income earners, you will understand what I’m talking about. Nothing last forever
Truely..

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Daniella2252(f): 5:02am On Feb 20, 2021
MT:

Get it right, it's not another man's problem. These silly individuals make life difficult for hardworking Nigerians out there. You are a lady, going by your profile, will you honestly want you kids to go the way of certain Invictus?. If you are rooting for him or his secret admirers, then that prayer is inevitable.
You don't understand why I quoted you sir
With due respect, can you please go and read your comment I quoted earlier and see where you use me instead of hi
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by timesup234: 5:07am On Feb 20, 2021
MT:

Get it right, it's not another man's problem. These silly individuals make life difficult for hardworking Nigerians out there. You are a lady, going by your profile, will you honestly want you kids to go the way of certain Invictus?. If you are rooting for him or his secret admirers, then that prayer is inevitable.
No human on earth is hardworking. Capitalism always indulge into thievery. The final stage of a business circle is Marxism. Humans must be stripped off the right to own private property
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by bulasene: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
johnfem321:
Like i said. He will be fine 100%, things are not always as bad as it seems, Forget what you read in the news paper.. Criminal/police and government makes deals...It's a white collar crime.. Even terrorist make deals with government not to even talk of white collar. i'm sure he will still have some money stashed away somewhere, he is also married to an American citizen and have his son is a usa citizen, i guess he can apply to stay if he wants to stay. Even though they take all his money.. He will still make millions when he comes out. Making money cant be hard for someone like that.. His main assest is his Brian not the money in his account.
Someone that is already used to defrauding people.. I don't think he will have any interest in doing a honest job that will pay him lesser than what he has been getting from fraud.
Meanwhile. I i can fund your Binance Alt coin wallet with incase u still need Alt coin. My WhatsApp number is 09022611124
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Terose(f): 11:56am On Mar 13, 2021
I dont know who started this myth that there's day and night rule or prison years is different from outside years. Your guys are funny. 10 years is 10 years, he'll serve the full 10 yrs and may be only out earlier if hes eligible for parole. Tou can make more research online, its actually a very big myth that there's something like day and night counting in prison.
anonymous1759:

If they apply the day and night rule it's just 5 years grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Terose(f): 12:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
Nothing like day and night in prison, many articles have debunked this many times that they wonder who started this . That's a myth, u can google it. 10 yrs is 10yrs. He may have some days taken off for good behavior but this is a federal crime, he's likely to spend every single year there.
patomberekpe:
American prison and Nigerian prison isn't the same. If he Show Good behavior for 2yrs, he'll have the chace to be released in 3yr, again 10yrs isnt full 10yrs, day and night, that means in 5yrs he'll be free
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Terose(f): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2021
Like its too funny. I wonder who started this myth. I mean a simple google research will tell them theres nothing like that but people chose to believe this ridiculousness.
einsteine:

You are wrong.

People keep spouting this day and night nonsense.

Go and ask people who have been in prison.

What you have is early release due to good behaviour. In Nigeria, this is calculated as 8 months for every 12 months sentenced. In US Federal prison, it is 85% of your sentence before you are considered for early release and it is not automatic.

There is NOWHERE in the world where prison time is calculated as day and night.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Lampy336: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2021
Oga judge , give am 50 years boda ode..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.