Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison (57634 Views)

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Obinwanne Okeke Invictus Obi Has Associates That Need Investigating / Obinwanne Okeke: Invictus Obi Forbes 100 Most Influential Young African In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Funflipper: 12:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
cchub:
1.I know some people are happy seeing this.
2.Fucck y'all

Damn niggar.
Black and He's also a nigerian.
White men who were involved in multi million dollar ponzi scheme were given less jail term.
some were even sentenced to house arrest.
but Shaa, he got a Good lawyer and God dey hin back.

But shaa, my gee did the crime, he'll definitely do the time.

And when he comes out, the remaining millions stashed would give him a new life and the people he didn't Snitch on, also owe him.

mompha got a tip, he quickly ran to nigeria. He knows he'll be protected here. however, unlucky was the fate of invictus.

See you in ten years niggar.

Ever heard of Bernie madoff? He was sentenced to 150 years in federal prison without parole. Obinna should count himself lucky and also thank his lawyers for a wonderful job done.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by cooltola(m): 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2021
Funflipper:

Ever heard of Bernie madoff? He was sentenced to 150 years in federal prison without parole. Obinna should count himself lucky and also thank his lawyers for a wonderful job done.

Say it louder bro, if they cannot do the time in prison ,then they should not do the crime. The judge was even nice that he or she gave him 10 years. It could have been 20 yrs.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by itu404(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
Alayeb0y:

No early release on federal charges. You have to do the full time
In multitudes of comments, these are the kind i want to hear... people in the know. Thank you for the info.
The other day. Some commentators said the letters from pastor, and others were not tenably till another enlightened naira lander said it was especially in cases like his. Now we see it is relevant indeed.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by masterP042(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
tot:

You are surely a thief for you to be rationalising and thinking this way. Continue, doomsday will surely come.
Sorry sis. The good suffer and die young. The bad and wicked rule the society. That's the rule of life. The bad are on top of the food chain
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Stockquality: 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
The fact is,he is now an ex con and he can never remain the same again.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Abdogood(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
johnfem321:
Like i said. He will be fine 100%, things are not always as bad as it seems, Forget what you read in the news paper.. Criminal/police and government makes deals...It's a white collar crime.. Even terrorist make deals with government not to even talk of white collar. i'm sure he will still have some money stashed away somewhere, he is also married to an American citizen and have his son is a usa citizen, i guess he can apply to stay if he wants to stay. Even though they take all his money.. He will still make millions when he comes out. Making money cant be hard for someone like that.. His main assest is his Brian not the money in his account.

Brain that will be dull for the next 10years. He is on survival mode in thier prison now. The world would hv advanced in 10 years time and old age would has set in for him.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by showafrica(m): 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
tot:

Why not commit a crime against a US institution so you can end up in their 'safe' prisons? A trial will surely convince you. Mschew.

No, crime is not good..... Everybody just misunderstood me. I was thinking he could have gotten more than that considering the crime rate. Relating it to Nigeria, I meant, some people are suffering and will suffer more than him between now and 10yrs yet, they are not in prison. No doubt, nothing pass freedom and those who commits fraud in name of quick money are the lazy dunce, and should end up worst than invintus.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Immarocks(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
Bundaweber:

Ayayaya. Let us also legalise armed robbery and other heinous crimes you nitwit. Make una no go comot hand from this stuff, very soon international community go pressure buhari to take a very strong stance na that time una go know what's up

you slowpoke, you and your international community should take a strong hand on buhari,Nigerian politicians and the likes of you scamming people online with quick money making sites?that one is not Yahoo abi? international community kee you there ewu
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tot(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
showafrica:

No, crime is not good..... Everybody just misunderstood me. I was thinking he could have gotten more than that considering the crime rate. Relating it to Nigeria, I meant, some people are suffering and will suffer more than him between now and 10yrs yet, they are not in prison. No doubt, nothing pass freedom and those who commits fraud in name of quick money are the lazy dunce, and should end up worst than invintus.

Okay, I get you now.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tot(f): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
masterP042:

Sorry sis. The good suffer and die young. The bad and wicked rule the society. That's the rule of life. The bad are on top of the food chain

So, you choose to be bad and cause others pain because to you "the bad are on top of the food chain"? Issorait. Remember though that when seeds are sown, they will grow and give a harvest eventually.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by smile11s(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Abdogood:

Brain that will be dull for the next 10years. He is on survival mode in thier prison now. The world would hv advanced in 10 years time and old age would has set in for him.

They have TV in prisons so he can watch news and sports to know what’s going on. They also have limited internet access to send emails, request for medical or a video call with family and friends. You can also have daily magazine and newspapers deliveries if you can afford it. The guys in prison watch sports a lot especially the NFL and NBA.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by adexpa(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rickylambert:
you are not without stain as well man,He Bleep up no mean say make we crucify him.

I be US wey crucify him. Anytime I bleeep up too make Dem over crucify me. If everybody have to cut corners to make it in life you can imagine how the world would have been. Imagine me scam you of your hard earn money. Put yourself into the shoe of the person he scammed and let me hear if your comment will be the same.
Let us shun whatever evil act poverty of mind might enticed us to, there is no dignity in hurting others to survive. Good name is more honorable than gold. If you are opportune to know what is going through his mind now.
Judging by his achievement, Obi is a brilliant and smart boy who will make it without fraud cus there are many guys who made such money but do not know where and how to invest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tpalan(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
tillaman:
Wow, I believe he must have cut a deal with them feds because these people nor dey wan hear fraud especially when a Nigerian is involved
Invictus is one lucky dude because he won’t even do the whole time (10 years) he will probably be out in another 5 years
He go don sing to the feds, little birdie

People didn't read Hushpuppi charge sheet, Invictus was the one who snitched on him.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tillaman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
tpalan:

People didn't read Hushpuppi charge sheet, Invictus was the one who snitched on him.
for real?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Golan007: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hushbingo:
Leave me joor

grin
Sorry oh.

Dem still dey allow una to use Internet for there?

grin
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by masterP042(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
tot:

So, you choose to be bad and cause others pain because to you "the bad are on top of the food chain"? Issorait. Remember though that when seeds are sown, they will grow and give a harvest eventually.
To you, the lion eating the baby antelope is bad, but to me it's all about survival. In the street, it's dog chop dog
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tot(f): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
masterP042:

To you, the lion eating the baby antelope is bad, but to me it's all about survival. In the street, it's dog chop dog

Yes, until you become the dog being chopped. Continue.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by patomberekpe(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
American prison and Nigerian prison isn't the same. If he Show Good behavior for 2yrs, he'll have the chace to be released in 3yr, again 10yrs isnt full 10yrs, day and night, that means in 5yrs he'll be free
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by patomberekpe(m): 3:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
God save him From gays!
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Pickieox(m): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
cchub:
2.Fucck y'all

Damn niggar.
White men who were involved in multi million dollar ponzi scheme were given less jail term.

And when he comes out, the remaining millions stashed would give him a new life and the people he didn't Snitch on, also owe him.

mompha got a tip, he quickly ran to nigeria. He knows he'll be protected here. however, unlucky was the fate of invictus.

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Pickieox(m): 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Thazard(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
Midas01:
You're very very stupid.
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Xeeman(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Igbo man and 419 are like 5 &6...
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tot(f): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2021
Xeeman:
Igbo man and 419 are like 5 &6...

No sensible contribution to make, so this one decided to go the tribal route.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by 7lives: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
If he didn't flaunt the stolen wealth using it for motivational talk, FBI wouldn't have investigated him but nah he had to show legitimately working Nigerians how lazy they are and how entrepreneural he is.

Serves him better.

Motivational speakers gang.

grin Chest beating gone wrong.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by wislika2020: 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
cchub:
2.Fucck y'all

Damn niggar.

will he spend the full ten years complete?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by Mayor101010(m): 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Awon set aspire to Maguire
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by iamrealdeji(m): 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ooh poor ANUSshocked

the poor tin go red before 2031
I dey pity the anus too. Him go swell pass anything. Different dick colours
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by OlawaleBammie: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
iamrealdeji:

geeeez!!!

the orifice go come gape

16mm radius grin
iamrealdeji:

geeeez!!!

the orifice go come gape

16mm radius
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by frog12: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
stop talking nonsense. they kill people in USA prison. they beat them up. na gangs dey run the place.!!!

bptc10:
Been a prisoner in USA is better than been a free man in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by tpalan(m): 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
tillaman:
for real?

Invictus was the brain, Puppi the cash mule.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke (Invictus Obi) Sentenced To 10 Years In Prison by suhailo: 12:22am On Feb 18, 2021
smile11s:

He will not do the 10 years. He will be deported early like in 2 to 3 years for good behavior.

Nope... he was sentenced under federal sentencing guidelines. He will be made to suffer to the maximum extent of the law. I love it. Fraudsters should be jailed forever.

The maximum discounted time he will get is 54 days per year for a total of 540 days deducted from the 10 years (assuming he behaves like a saint during those entire 10 years as otherwise discounts are forfeited).

Section 3624(b) provides:
“a prisoner who is serving a term of imprisonment of more than 1 year other than a term of imprisonment for the
duration of the prisoner’s life, may receive credit toward the service of the prisoner’s sentence, beyond the time
served, of up to 54 days at the end of each year of the prisoner’s term of imprisonment, beginning at the end of the
first year of the term, subject to determination by the Bureau of Prisons that, during that year, the prisoner has
displayed exemplary compliance with institutional disciplinary regulations.”

Therefore, moral lesson: stop scamming if you can't do the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) / Victor Aleke's Brother Found Dead Inside His Car Trunk In Ebonyi / Man Scams People By Sending Them Airtime In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.