Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My (1411 Views)

My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My by sync(f): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2021
shocked
Re: My by LMS1(m): 11:17am On Feb 17, 2021
Your boyfriend na Gee boy.
and probably na true him tell you.
I know a friend who can Relate to this.
Hanty Just keep your calm.
e be like the relationship the shark you!
Give him time to sort things.
believe in what he told you but never give him all your trust.
and lastly stop sniffing in your partners phone if you are not Ready to die young.
afterall relationship with Nigerians are not worth the stress anymore. just do it for fun.
*drops mic*

5 Likes

Re: My by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2021
if you can't allow him japa out of this shithole country then u don't love him...

baba wan arrange fake marriage cert japa u dey hinder him progress...love fireundecided

wetin even carry u go him WhatsApp chats sef?

1 Share

Re: My by Shelumiel: 11:23am On Feb 17, 2021
I suggest you move on my dear ; he is a dishonest man. He denied on many occasions ; and only owned up after he was caught. Now tell me, if he is dishonest in little, will he be honest in great things?

Peace.

1 Like

Re: My by Wyonnacharles: 11:31am On Feb 17, 2021
I am in search of a Nigerian couple, planning to get married this March/April in absentia (Where the groom to be won't be available to come to Nigeria for the wedding but the wedding would still commence).

We are willing to provide free videography and photography coverage for the wedding.

Please if you know any one kindly send us a mail : egar@raconteur-productions.com or a DM on IG @raconteurprod

Thank you
Re: My by sync(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
So
Re: My by begoniaa: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
sync:
So my dear Nairalanders
Three months after I posted this, I found out this man was indeed married to this woman. The kids are actually his. They’ve been married four 8years and he lied to me he was single. The woman wasn’t actually old it was lack of care and neglect from him that made her look that old.
I have moved on and pray I don’t ever meet such a deceptive person in my life ever again.
The hurtful part was he isn’t even sorry or remorseful. He’s out onto his next victim

Sorry, dear. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My by sync(f): 4:49am On Sep 26, 2022
D

(1) (Reply)

Mature People Don't Go Around Looking For Friends / Recommend A Fun Place To Be Around Egbeda... / What Calms Your Anger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.