Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? (348 Views)

Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? / The Boob Movement Founder Shares 10 Reasons Why Men Should Love Big Boobs / "Nothing Wrong In Dating A Married Man If He Takes Care Of His Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by Mivici: 11:42am On Feb 17, 2021
The Bible says, men Love your wives and women be submissive.

That's to say, a man should love more in every relationship.

Just that our Nigerian girls now will take you for granted isn't?

There is something I observed, a lady can learn to love a guy but a man who doesn't love a lady will never love her.
Re: In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by Rahyberg(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2021
with my little experience, I have come to deduce that if you want to have a long lasting relationship, you has a guy shouldn't show much emotion unto your Girl face, otherwise she will use it against it. love is a Mutualism relationship where both parties should gain from each other not one gaining while the other is losing.

my little advice is that, if You See that your girl is serious and she loves you more than you loves her, I beg of you that you should take hold of her and don't show how much you love her to her face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by chatinent: 11:50am On Feb 17, 2021
undecided
Re: In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by phr33man(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Mivici:

There is something I observed, a lady can learn to love a guy but a man who doesn't love a lady will never love her.

Men are to love their wives. And the submission above is respect the man which most ladies refuse to succumb to
Re: In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by Jeon(f): 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mivici:

NIGERIAN MEN LOVE THE OLD WHITE GRANNIES MORE THEN NIGERIAN GIRLS.

2 Likes

Re: In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
The female should love more

1 Like

Re: In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? by SanctifiedSista(f): 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mivici:

both men and women are equipped to grow in Love. Now it TAKES the responsibility of both parties to be sacrificial, selfless and deliberately caring towards each other. They must also see the good in the other..this will help them grow in Love with each other and remain that way no matter d wind of issues dat come their way

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Helped Me To Lose My V-CARD / . / Where Is That Abobi Guy, PH Guy Wey Come Lagos Begin Dey Chop All Them Lagos Gir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.