Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (347 Views)

On Heat Brothers Wife / Hot Romance / Can I Bleep My Elder Brothers Wife / Can I Bleep My Brothers Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ghettokid1(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2021
Re: . by pyyxxaro: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Papa Yusuf get sense pass you

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes undecided

2 Likes

Re: . by BlessedNuel: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Brozay..... kindly use your tongue to count your teeth

No go use ur hand pour hot charcoal pon ur life.

Na brotherly advise I give you so
Re: . by danski: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2021
don't tresspass get your own wife
Re: . by ghettokid1(m): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Ok
iailio
Re: . by fati2001(m): 8:47am On Feb 27, 2021
ghettokid1:
Good morning nairalanders, pls i need una advise o.
i am falling in love with my brothers wife, though they have 2 kids already but my brother is loosing interest in her, and he is not taking care of her anymore.
and our mum hates her, in fact all our family members (excluding me) hates her, so i feel so sorry for her and helps her in providing her needs sometimes.
in the other hand too, she likes me more than her husband sef, and all her family members (both male and female) likes me more than my brother...
though nothing funny has happened but it may happen if chance presents itself.

G IS FOR GOAT

1 Like

Re: . by Ekejoestar(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2021
from ur explanation, its clear that u are love starved so u feel at home where ever u felt loved bt d path u are abt 2 tow is a highway 2 d grave either 4 u, ur brother or his wife if d information leaks, so pls bro dnt b d cause of someone's demise. go get a girlfriend!
Re: . by Robertgreene1(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2021
interesting...u re not very far away from self destruction...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2021
I like you bros. In fact I'm impressed. You came out with your confession. Now let me give you my sincere answer.

You are mad!!! No no it's not an insult. That's a diagnosis. Please see a psychiatrist. I beg you.
With all the obows around na your brother own. Go see a doctor ooo. It's for your own good.

University days I be good kid. My gees dey carry woman I go dey look like innocenty. One of their ladies come dey get too close. Na so I check myself,like I dey mad? Wetin dey do me. If there is anything wrong with me na today I go know. I Waka go agric department, na there obows full. I build morale come begin dey toast anybody. Oloun. The results dey encouraging. In a week my body tell me. Adopt this method. Go your junction toast anything. Even if na alamala toast am. That will boost you that you can get yours. My advice
Re: . by blowjob: 8:58am On Feb 27, 2021
U ARE SICK undecided

U NEED HELP ASAP undecided
Re: . by freeman5050: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Papa Yusuf get sense pass you

Olumo rock fall on ur goat testes undecided

I have a cup of beer for you

Re: . by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2021
Na wa oooo!!! Stuffs like this was what made Majeek Fasheek wept in the 90's he started going around singing "Holy Spirit come take over the world, i am crying come take over the world now"

Despite the scarcity of husbands in Gombe, Kebbi, Ondo and Imo as highlighted by Nigerian bereau of romance, you still have the gut to contemplate on taking over another man's wife better yet your blood brother .

Well the answer to you question is simple, Use the King Solomon approach, sit on the throne, send the husband to war and lord his wife!!

Who ask road no dy miss road!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Her: Is The Lord Telling Me Something? / Nigerian Lady Throws A Party To Celebrate Her Divorce (VIDEO) / LET’S TALK!! Have You Dated A Police Or Soldier Before? How Was The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.