Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) (5260 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Akiara: 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Folks. OP and this particular zombie aren't even Yoruba PEEPS.

These two rundown miscreant ls are of FULANI stock. No Yoruba 'no matter how foolish' will rejoice over raped women. The tribe with confirmed rape and brutality against women in Nigeria are Fulani. If dem no see woman rape na to rape cow!!

So folks they ain't Yoruba ...they are certified FULANI uncircumcised terrorist. Immediately you hit them hard ...they run as certified cowards!!!

BlackPantherxXx:
Coward like Ojukwu.

Where's ESN ? Probably stolen the gowns of the women and ran... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 2:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
jimyjames:

As a proud citizen of Nigeria, you feel is right and lawful for the army to imprison and rape women? What is your brains replaced with?

Being in power is not what we need the northerners have being in power for 40 yrs what is their gain?

And begging for appointment all over places??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akiara:

These two rundown miscreant ls are of FULANI stock. No Yoruba 'no matter how foolish' will rejoice over raped women. The tribe with confirmed rape and brutality against women in Nigeria are Fulani. If dem no see woman rape na to rape cow!!

So folks they ain't Yoruba ...they are certified FULANI uncircumcised terrorist. Immediately you hit them hard ...they run as certified cowards!!!

\

coward and fugitives like Ojukwu & Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

Just answer the question, why didn't Kanu send ESN. I suppose operation crocodile tears is fresh in his memory.
if u have nothing meaningful to say, please keep quiet.. this action by the military should be condemn by all. today is igbo women, tomorrow, it may be Yoruba or any other tribe..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akiara:

Yes your ma and sisters can confirm I am uncircumcised. cheesy

You were peeping so you also know first hand. grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Akiara: 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
Terrorist spotted!!

alasane:
\

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Akiara: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2021
I catch dem E pain am..... grin

BlackPantherxXx:

Yes your ma and sisters can confirm I am uncircumcised. cheesy

You were peeping so you also know first hand. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akiara:
I catch dem E pain am..... grin

Yes your mama and sisters dey catch am steady.

Coward... if I stand up from the doggy i dey give them, na to wear their gown tear race grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Adekamkpe23: 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes your mama and sisters dey catch am steady.

Coward... if I stand up from the doggy i dey give them, na to wear their gown tear race grin

kikikiki cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

They're wiser. So your likes won't have the luxury of coming here to celebrate deaths in Alaigbo.

Seems you're looking for an avenue of venting your frustration over shasha and ibarapa crises

I wish Nnamdi Kanu is this wise so many deaths would have been avoided in alaIgbo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
jimyjames:

As a proud citizen of Nigeria, you feel is right and lawful for the army to imprison and rape women? What is your brains replaced with?

Being in power is not what we need the northerners have being in power for 40 yrs what is their gain?

Wailing is indeed a frustrating and bad business.Stop it so you can stay healthy.
On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand,a proud citizen of Nigeria?? .hmmmn
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akiara:
Terrorist spotted!!

gay on the prowl..i pity your life..pls change that altitude before is too late
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2021
alasane:

Wailing is indeed a frustrating and bad business.Stop it so you can stay healthy.
On one hand, you are asking for a separate nation,on the other hand,a proud citizen of Nigeria?? .hmmmn
Simple english you don't understand, I didn't call myself a proud Nigerian, but asked you a proud Nigerian, is it right and lawful for the army in your proud country to imprison and rape women?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
alasane:
\

Ojukwu was given a honoured national burial when he died, Now tell us how your rat poison swallowing Awolowo ended his life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by MrMaestro: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Adekamkpe23:

You lot make so much noise here one would think you have what it takes to mount a revenge.
They're all talk. From Ojukwu running, to Kanu running to another country, and after the python dance. All they do is run their mouths after running away. Them calling others cowards has proven to be a projection of their own subconscious. They are like chihuahuas. Lots of barking in a tiny body.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
where are the ipobingos esn na? mouth makers that cry atlast.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by MrMaestro: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
Akiara:

No one is praising the raping of innocent women. May god be with them and give them justice. But the facts remain that from python dance to ESN, Igbos should be squarely focused on the north and all the crimes against humanity they've continuously done to you all decade after decade. "Yoruba" should be removed from your vocabulary altogether, you have much bigger issues to worry about. The lengths at which NL Igbos go to attack Yorubas would have you thinking they were the orchestrators of these rapings, the python dance, or ojukwus demise.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Ojukwu was given a honoured national burial when he died, Now tell us how your rat poison swallowing Awolowo ended his life.

After renounce violence and was serious caution NOT to repeat same mistake again..So what did you learn? Bagger learn NOTHING i want to repeat same like Ojukwu and his co travellers
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

I wish Nnamdi Kanu is this wise so many deaths would have been avoided in alaIgbo.

If your security forces were wise enough to know that shooting unarmed people is strictly last resort, many more lives will be saved in future
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
[s][/s]

Why not send ESN to rescue the women?
ESN IS NOT AN ARMY...THEY ARE OUR VIGILANTE TO SECURE OUR LAND AGAINST FULANI TERRORIST HERDSMEN

WHEN WE HAVE OUR ARMY READY IT WILL BE SHOWED TO YOU AND BE ANNOUNCED: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
jimyjames:

Simple english you don't understand, I didn't call myself a proud Nigerian, but asked you a proud Nigerian, is it right and lawful for the army in your proud country to imprison and rape women?

Known strategy for trolls;

1. When faced with a argument you can’t refute, CURSE.

2. When dazed by brilliance, PERSONALIZE

3. When ignored, DISAPPEAR.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
Beverlyjean:

So u support the rape of women by the Nigerian army....ur moniker has been marked
blame nnamdi kanu for this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by gidgiddy: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
MrMaestro:

They're all talk. From Ojukwu running, to Kanu running to another country, and after the python dance. All they do is run their mouths after running away. Them calling others cowards has proven to be a projection of their own subconscious. They are like chihuahuas. Lots of barking in a tiny body.

Ojukwu fought for his freedom for 3 years before running away. What is funny is that those who dont have the backbone to fight for their freedom for 3 minutes will be the first to call Ojukwu a coward for running away

Nnamdi Kanu came back from London to pursue his Biafra beliefs. He was arrested, spent 2 years in detention, came out and mass-mobilised his people for Biafra until the government sent Soldiers to try and kill him in his house, and he ran away. But those who believe nothing, never stood up for anything and never massmobilised anyone, will be the ones to call him a coward.

Nigerians are truly funny people, bravery for them is not to stand up for a worthy cause, like Kanu and Ojukwu, bravery for them is to stand up and stay there for your enemies to kill you with ease grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

If your security forces were wise enough to know that shooting unarmed people is strictly last resort, many more lives will be saved in future

You ought to be wiser than the serpent when dealing with genocidal Nigeria military.
Standing before a moving train is not bravery but foolishness and the very reason your leader ran away instead of being a dead hero.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alshalz(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
alasane:
IPOB members replaced their brains with bread and looking for feet to kiss rather than planting themselves in the seats of power and controlling the narrative
I wandered what your own brains are been replaced with?Fufu I guess.You that planted yourself on seats no.2(VP) and no.4(speaker) and other strategic positions yet herdsmen are raping your mother's, sisters.you could not use your position in power to stop them, what a brain, complex iidioot!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
alshalz:
I wandered what your own brains are been replaced with?Fufu I guess.You that planted yourself on seats no.2(VP) and no.4(speaker) and other strategic positions yet herdsmen are raping your mother's, sisters.you could not use your position in power to stop them, what a brain, complex iidioot!

Looking for Nnmadi Kanu feet to kiss?......have honour as human being at least
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by theFilmtric: 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2021
topboss:

WAT IS NIGERIA ARMY WORTH IN THE FACE OF THE WORLD.

DO OTHER COUNTRIES RESPECT NIGERIA?

EXACTLY, GROW A BRAIN AND UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIA IS WORTH NOTHING TO THE WORLD.
but your Biafra is worth something. right?—i guess you've forgotten that you're still a Nigerian
An animal in the “zoo”

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by gidgiddy: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

You ought to be wiser than the serpent when dealing with genocidal Nigeria military.
Standing before a moving train is not bravery but foolishness and the very reason your leader ran away instead of being a dead hero.

One more thing to be proud of in Nigeria, a country where those paid to protect life are the ones needlessly taking life away. A country where Soldiers just get up and rush to the house of a person who has already been charged to court, to kill him.

Nnandi Kanu must be crazy to be agitating to leave such a lovely country grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by theFilmtric: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
adeolakemi:
avoid ewedu and amala honestly it causes madness
otu nnegi—right?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by jimyjames(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
alasane:

Known strategy for trolls;

1. When faced with a argument you can’t refute, CURSE.

2. When dazed by brilliance, PERSONALIZE

3. When ignored, DISAPPEAR.

You are pretty dull kid,
I'm asking this question for the 3th time,

as a proud Nigerian citizen that you are, is it right and lawful for the army in your country to imprison and rape women?

Stop acting like a brute creature and answer the simple question
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Beverlyjean(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
blame nnamdi kanu for this.

You are very foolish to have said this rubbish... were they kidnapped by criminals or arrested by government??

So when a woman is arrested, she should b raped in custody...as u hv supported this , I hope u wud smile when ur sister, wife , daughter and mom are raped if they find themselves in custody and people will say they deserved it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by EMMY76: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
topboss:

NIGERIA ARMY HAVE DESTROYED THEIR OWN REPUTATION, BY THEMSELVES.

U CAN IMAGINE KIDNAPPING WOMEN AND RAPE, AS PART OF NIGERIA ARMY OFFICIAL DUTY.

RAPIST!

They're not different from the fulaniherdsmen raping and killing innocent women in their own farmlands in the south. They must be fullfiling the religious obligations of their demonic god they all worship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Succour For Baby Without Anus / Electricity: Ghana's Power Crisis Deepens:lesson For Nigeria / Before Another Biafra Pogrom.. Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.