Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) (5261 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Shokoloko(f): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
blame nnamdi kanu for this.

Dont talk foolishly. let's sit down and think.
Even if Kanu is a troublemaker, how did he force Nigerian soldiers to rape women?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by VictorUSA(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
I now realized that in Nigeria lawless people are in charge of the law, how can the law be enforced rightly or effectively?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
jimyjames:

You are pretty dull kid,
I'm asking this question for the 3th time,

as a proud Nigerian citizen that you are, is it right and lawful for the army in your country to imprison and rape women?

Stop acting like a brute creature and answer the simple question

DOGMATICS QUESTION
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Elmaaq: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

That is not begging, that is telling.

Besides, does it mean that your own national Army had to be told that it is wrong to rape women?

Thats to show how lawless Nigeria is, a country where the military have to be told by a civilian to stop raping women

There are people you shouldn't bother responding to

I recently found out that there are two categories of people causing negative reactions with their comments

1. Beasts who don't deserve attention

2. Paid insurgents who take either Igbo or Yoruba names and try to set them against each other

One thing is Clear there's a Northern Agenda
If Not halted Now will bring an end to this thing called Nigeria before the end of this year
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

One more thing to be proud of in Nigeria, a country where those paid to protect life are the ones needlessly taking life away. A country where Soldiers just get up and rush to the house of a person who has already been charged to court, to kill him.

Nnandi Kanu must be crazy to be agitating to leave such a lovely country grin

Nigeria is bad every body knows that from north to east to west but should I join you to cut of my head as a cure for Nigeria's numerous problems?hell no.Nnamdi Kanu is not crazy but he is a conman who promised gullible people like you what he can never in a thousand years deliver and in return receiving donations based on those false promises and constantly pushing many youths to their early grave and exposing many innocent Igbos both men and women to humiliating and dehumanising treatment from the arm forces.
Smart people knows Biafra ain't coming,so why die for something you know you have zero chances of success?
Btw the picture says it all about your supreme leader.That is Uche Mefor's impression of your yahoo-yahoo freedom fighter. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

All those who have planted themselves in the seat of power since 1960 to this day, how has that helped the common man?

Leave the idiot PLANT IN SIT OF POWER KIIIII HIM THERE

SAME OLD SAME OLD

THEY TOLD OJUKWU oh plant your people in seats of power and make your voice heard

Oh you can come together and form your own political party

They think for the fact Nigerians don't read or revisits history that we don't

SEAT OF POWER MY ASS....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Nigeria is bad every body knows that from north to east to west but should I join you to cut of my head as a cure for Nigeria's numerous problems?hell no.Nnamdi Kanu is not crazy but he is a conman who promised gullible people like you what he can never in a thousand years deliver and in return receiving donations based on those false promises and constantly pushing many youths to their early grave and exposing many innocent Igbos both men and women to humiliating and dehumanising treatment from the arm forces.
Smart people knows Biafra ain't coming,so why die for something you know you have zero chances of success?
Btw the picture says it all about your supreme leader.That is Uche Mefor's impression of your yahoo-yahoo freedom fighter. grin

NNAMDI KANU CAN LIE ALL HE WANTS.....HE'S THE BEST THERE IS....YOU CAN GO ON PREACHING HOW THE POWER RESTS IN YOUR VOTERS CARD AND BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA ALL YOU WANT
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
NNAMDI KANU CAN LIE ALL HE WANTS.....HE'S THE BEST THERE IS....YOU CAN GO ON PREACHING HOW THE POWER RESTS IN YOUR VOTERS CARD AND BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA ALL YOU WANT

The best in deceiving gullible youths YES.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

politician has been deceiving both adults, youths,babies and unborn since amalgamation(107years) and you still believe in them, you even still believe they are working genuinely on how to better Nigeria even though you know that NIGERIA OF YESTERDAY IS BETTER THAN TODAY(THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IT'S YESTERDAY IS BETTER THAN IT'S FUTURE) BUT YOU ONLY CONCLUDED THAT NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAMMER AND A LIER WITHIN FEW YEARS OF HIM PREACHING THAT NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
politician has been deceiving both adults, youths,babies and unborn since amalgamation(107years) and you still believe in them, you even still believe they are working genuinely on how to better Nigeria even though you know that NIGERIA OF YESTERDAY IS BETTER THAN TODAY(THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IT'S YESTERDAY IS BETTER THAN IT'S FUTURE) BUT YOU ONLY CONCLUDED THAT NNAMDI KANU IS A SCAMMER AND A LIER WITHIN FEW YEARS OF HIM PREACHING THAT NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING

What do you call a person that doctored Ambazonia rebel camps and Congo police recruitment camp as ESN volunteers?
And turn around use same to solicit for donations all over the world?
Nigeria politicians are thieves I agree,Nnamdi Kanu is also a thief using different format to rob the masses both in cash and in blood.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

What do you call a person that doctored Ambazonia rebel camps and Congo police recruitment camp as ESN volunteers?
Nigeria politicians are thieves I agree,Nnamdi Kanu is also a thief using different format to rob the masses both in cash and in blood.

This one is a dunce......thought I was arguing with someone a bit sharp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:

This one is a dunce......thought I was arguing with someone a bit sharp

Prove my statement wrong brain washed mugu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Prove my statement wrong brain washed mugu.
You need to be bright a little to understand the prove nah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
ezenwajosh:
You need to be bright a little to understand the prove nah

Sorry, it seems I hit you were it hurts most.The truth must be told nor matter how bitter it is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Sorry, it seems I hit you were it hurts most.The truth must be told nor matter how bitter it is.
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
alasane:
IPOB members replaced their brains with bread and looking for feet to kiss rather than planting themselves in the seats of power and controlling the narrative
IPOB should plant themselves in the zoo's sit of power??
Championing for a new nation which is Biafra and IPOB planting themselves in zoo sit of power, which one is more noble and profitable??

I don't just know why is it very hard for an average zoogerian to think outside the box
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

My people where this one from come?? Is this one a human being??

If you ask him to provide evidence of what he just said now he will runaway.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Your zoo leaders are not deceiving you gullibles clap for yourself.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 9:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Not everyone is brain washed and under oat to take every shit MNK throw at you as gospel truth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by gidgiddy: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

The difference between people like you and the Biafran agitators is that while everyone knows that Nigeria has failed, the Biafran agitators have refused to accept that failure. Those that contribute money to Nnamdi Kanu know fully well that one man cannot give Biafra, it is collective effort that will bring about Biafra. But they are happy with what Kanu is doing, no matter how small or big it is, and are willing to contribute

Dehumanising and killing people is what the Nigerian security forces are are known for. It does not matter if you are IPOB, ENDSARS or revolution now protester, you will be dehumanised and killed. Its the price of belonging to a failed state like Nigeria where there is no regard for human life nor the constitution by the authorities

It doesnt matter if Biafra comes in 1000 years or never, important thing is that the people never accept the failure called Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Watch the original video that your scammer leader doctored to produce his ESN grin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9_HUbYHadw
cc:ezenwajosh notasyouthink gidigiddy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Can you see your stupidity looking at you face to face??
The nigga-area you are defending was it created by your father or a white man??

You're laying accusing fingers on kanu for promising something you think is huge but, fail to attack buhari and his cabal for promising you zoogerians one dollar equal to naira and many more which can never come to fruition.

The donations kanu has been receiving and is still receiving was it made by you or your family members?? If the donations are not made by you nor your family members, why are you pained and frustrated over something that does not concern you??

It is only a fool (a very big one at that) and a never do well will expect an organization as big as IPOB to run or function without some kind of support or funding.

Secondly, it is only a pig suffering from dementia, that will lay blames on kanu leaving the fulanised army that is killing innocent souls unjustly.

Nigga-area is breeding animals.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Not everyone is brain washed and under oat to take every shit MNK throw at you as gospel truth.
Its better to take shit from MNK than to take it from this APC government and their terror herdsmen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Can you see your stupidity looking at you face to face??
The nigga-area you are defending was it created by your father or a white man??

You're laying accusing fingers on kanu for promising something you think is huge but, fail to attack buhari and his cabal for promising you zoogerians one dollar equal to naira and many more which can never come to fruition.

The donations kanu has been receiving and is still receiving was it made by you or your family members?? If the donations are not made by you nor your family members, why are you pained and frustrated over something that does not concern you??

It is only a fool (a very big one at that) and a never do well will expect an organization as big as IPOB to run or function without some kind of support or funding.

Secondly, it is only a pig suffering from dementia, that will lay blames on kanu leaving the fulanised army that is killing innocent souls unjustly.

Nigga-area is breeding animals.

Show me where I have ever defended Nigeria.
Have you watch this video yet?,

This is one of the doctored videos the scammer is using to scam blind followers like you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

Show me where I have ever defended Nigeria.
Have you watch this video yet?,

This is one of the doctored videos the scammer is using to scam blind followers like you.
Who doesn't know you're defending nigga-area. Do I need a sooth Sayer to see that??

I cannot waste my precious data on that video, what matters to me is that ESN exists and they are doing a very good job.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Ojiofor: 10:54pm On Feb 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Who doesn't know you're defending nigga-area. Do I need a sooth Sayer to see that??

I cannot waste my precious data on that video, what matters to me is that ESN exists and they are doing a very good job.

These are the Ambazonians your lying scamming leader need your money to feed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
You Igbos really don enter one chance.I do not defend Nigeria for whatever reason but I must call you out to stop committing suicide with the hope of utopia Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 11:11pm On Feb 17, 2021
Ojiofor:

These are the Ambazonians your lying scamming leader need your money to feed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
You Igbos really don enter one chance.I do not defend Nigeria for whatever reason but I must call you out to stop committing suicide with the hope of utopia Biafra.
Of course My leader suppose to feed for a job well done.

Lies and propaganda from paid agents like you can never bring kanu down you goons and your masters in Abuja are wasting your time.

And as for the donations, it will keep on coming from all angles so that the torment you goons are receiving from IPOB and her leadership will not cease.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
IPOB should plant themselves in the zoo's sit of power??
Championing for a new nation which is Biafra and IPOB planting themselves in zoo sit of power, which one is more noble and profitable??

I don't just know why is it very hard for an average zoogerian to think outside the box

Even as your leaders are coward and fugitives ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Akiara: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2021
Stop feeling special with FULANI terrorist that have turned your backyard into a cesspit of rape and murder. What make you think I am IGBO??....anyway that is your business, but what I want to tell you is that IGBO don't really give a fvvck about Yoruba...the reverse is the case. So put a foot in your mouth and shuut-up.

MrMaestro:

No one is praising the raping of innocent women. May god be with them and give them justice. But the facts remain that from python dance to ESN, Igbos should be squarely focused on the north and all the crimes against humanity they've continuously done to you all decade after decade. "Yoruba" should be removed from your vocabulary altogether, you have much bigger issues to worry about. The lengths at which NL Igbos go to attack Yorubas would have you thinking they were the orchestrators of these rapings, the python dance, or ojukwus demise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Akiara: 9:12am On Feb 18, 2021
Stop feeling special with FULANI terrorist that have turned your backyard into a cesspit of rape and murder. What make you think I am IGBO??....anyway that is your business, but what I want to tell you is that IGBO don't really give a fvvck about Yoruba...the reverse is the case. So put a foot in your mouth and smell the coffee. IGBOs need Yoruba?. . grin but they are doing everything to leave the country you Yoruba love more than anything??

As for Ojukwu he was buried with total honours. Awolowo died like a Rat. It's that simple.

MrMaestro:

No one is praising the raping of innocent women. May god be with them and give them justice. But the facts remain that from python dance to ESN, Igbos should be squarely focused on the north and all the crimes against humanity they've continuously done to you all decade after decade. "Yoruba" should be removed from your vocabulary altogether, you have much bigger issues to worry about. The lengths at which NL Igbos go to attack Yorubas would have you thinking they were the orchestrators of these rapings, the python dance, or ojukwus demise.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2021
alasane:

Even as your leaders are coward and fugitives ?
What makes my leaders coward??

Fugitives?? But he formed a powerful security network under your government nose grin grin grin isn't that wonderful??

Fugitives But he is more powerful than the whole leaders in that zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ESN Members Use Nigerian Policemen Head For Barbecue (very Graphic) / Hon. Chukwudi Ozoeluba Honoured With Outstanding Local Government Chairman Award / Financial Assistance: LASG Presents Cheques To 103 Indigent Residents

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.