Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) (5258 Views)

Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What makes my leaders coward??

Fugitives?? But he formed a powerful security network under your government nose grin grin grin isn't that wonderful??

Fugitives But he is more powerful than the whole leaders in that zoo.

Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency. When did you realises this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2021
alasane:

Bia.fraud the only online country in the world who still use our Naira and Kobo as their currency. When did you realises this?
Online country that is tormenting zoo creatures and their government.

Online country that has a security network capable of defeating zoo army face to face combat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Online country that is tormenting zoo creatures and their government.

Online country that has a security network capable of defeating zoo army face to face combat.

You are really hallucinating" face to face combat"..Oyigbo really come to mind where your people shouting upandown human rights etc ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
alasane:

You are really hallucinating" face to face combat"..Oyigbo really come to mind where your people shouting upandown human rights etc ..
Tell yourself the truth... When did Obigbo killings happen??
Is it after the launch of ESN or before the launch of ESN??

Mind you ESN was launched on 12th Dec 2020.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 2:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:

I will still remind you of next episodes.....don't allow anybody to deceived you. ask Ukraine, Syria, Somalia, Eygyt, Iraq, Burma, Libya ,Cuba, Chile etc the list are endless...they will instigating you into war and turn your town to rubbles. NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY will stand with you at long run...War is a marathon. This comfort you are enjoying writing or doing yahoo,yahoo from the comfort of your home will be gone ..they will kill your father (if he is still alive),your mother , raping your sister and siblings, burnt your houses down ,all your farm land will be taken over by force, your children can longer go to school no DSTV ,no AC, use expenses car your neighbor will haunt you down ,anarchy and chaos everywhere.....live sweet oo,bros be warned!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:

War na marathon oo i will still be reminding you.. Nobody crave for war and come out alive

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Kinematics: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
alasane:
IPOB members replaced their brains with bread and looking for feet to kiss rather than planting themselves in the seats of power and controlling the narrative

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 5:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=99196803][/quote]

Maxi kanu on the prowl
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Amumaigwe: 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
alasane:
IPOB members replaced their brains with bread and looking for feet to kiss rather than planting themselves in the seats of power and controlling the narrative
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Amumaigwe: 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
alasane:

The way Afonja planted themselves in Buhari government and are now controlling the narratives with the herders.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Amumaigwe: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
[s][/s]

Why not send ESN to rescue the women?

ESN mandate is to rid the SE bushes of killer herdsmen. No more, no less. You can testify that they are about that squarely.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 1:51am On Feb 19, 2021
alasane:

I will still remind you of next episodes.....don't allow anybody to deceived you. ask Ukraine, Syria, Somalia, Eygyt, Iraq, Burma, Libya ,Cuba, Chile etc the list are endless...they will instigating you into war and turn your town to rubbles. NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY will stand with you at long run...War is a marathon. This comfort you are enjoying writing or doing yahoo,yahoo from the comfort of your home will be gone ..they will kill your father (if he is still alive),your mother , raping your sister and siblings, burnt your houses down ,all your farm land will be taken over by force, your children can longer go to school no DSTV ,no AC, use expenses car your neighbor will haunt you down ,anarchy and chaos everywhere.....live sweet oo,bros be warned!
This war you are talking about, who brought this war you're talking about??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Notasyouthink:
This war you are talking about, who brought this war you're talking about??
Still reminding you about South Sudan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Amumaigwe:

The way Afonja planted themselves in Buhari government and are now controlling the narratives with the herders.

Wailing is indeed a frustrating and bad business.Stop it so you can stay healthy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Veqtor: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
gidgiddy:

That is not begging, that is telling.

Besides, does it mean that your own national Army had to be told that it is wrong to rape women?

Thats to show how lawless Nigeria is, a country where the military have to be told by a civilian to stop raping women

Y u wasting ur tym answering ds Fulani mag*ots.

Very repulsive and disgusting set of animals.

Tueh!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
alasane:

Still reminding you about South Sudan
You never can tell which part of the country will bear a greater part of the brunt.

Remember that 1967 is not 2021
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 8:11am On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You never can tell which part of the country will bear a greater part of the brunt.

Remember that 1967 is not 2021

I told you i will continue reminding you

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 8:16am On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:

I told you i will continue reminding you

Na me you wan deceive with fake news??
When did that happen??
Where is the picture or video evidence??

Nigga-arean media is full of lies and propaganda.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 10:38am On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Na me you wan deceive with fake news??
When did that happen??
Where is the picture or video evidence??

Nigga-arean media is full of lies and propaganda.

What a paradox! same media(NAIRALAND) you rely on all this while to spread your lies ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:

What a paradox! same media(NAIRALAND) you rely on all this while to spread your lies ?
Point of correction, am not here to spread lies through NL rather, am here to counter the twisted narratives by nigga-arean media.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Point of correction, am not here to spread lies through NL rather, am here to counter the twisted narratives by nigga-arean media.

That is matter of sematics...how many lies have you counter bro?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:

That is matter of sematics...how many lies have you counter bro?
Uncountable!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Uncountable!

name just one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:

name just one
The lies that ojukwu caused the civil war.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 5:59pm On Feb 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The lies that ojukwu caused the civil war.
Then you have memory problem.....his inordinate ambition and lust for power..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2021
alasane:

Then you have memory problem.....his inordinate ambition and lust for power..
Its either you are lying (as a typical nigga-area you're) or you are the one that is truly suffering from memory problem.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2021
Notasyouthink:

i will be reminding you for the war you craved for from time to time....you ask for pix last time

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2021
alasane:

i will be reminding you for the war you craved for from time to time....you ask for pix last time
What is the meaning of this picture?? I need you to throw more light on what this picture portrays.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by alasane: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=Notasyouthink post=99376738]What is the meaning of this picture?? I need you to throw more light on what this picture portrays. [/q

You need pix to buttress your point
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Begging The Army To Release Ipob Women (screenshot) by Notasyouthink: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2021
[quote author=alasane post=99403306][/quote]I want to know why you posted the picture of innocent people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Rally: Ugwuanyi, CAN Pray For Nigeria’s Peace, Security / 10 American Hollywood Celebrities That Are Of Igbo Origin (photos) / Atiku's Lawyers Dissapointed After Receiving Tinubu's Brilliant Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.