Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black (8000 Views)

2 Men Show Up To Claim Baby After Woman Gives Birth At U.S. Hospital - Video / Nigerian Lady's Traditional Wedding In Italy To White Lover. Photos / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by guass(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
DNA test not necessary. Just like
AA & AS don't need test for a child whose blood group is SS.
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by angelfallz(m): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
DNA test would clear any doubts
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
no DNA needed. the real father will discharge them from the hospital
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
ojiamu:
Most of those on nairaland who feast on paternal fraud cases each time is suspected don't even know that they are product of one. Apart from DNA which i know most of ur parent have not done, today, the only person who knows the father of a baby is the mother. Argue with the gods
some children do come to this world with natural DNA result
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by ojiamu: 8:02pm On Feb 17, 2021
justosee:
some children do come to this world with natural DNA result
Go back to my post and re-read it if u are not one of those I was talking about.
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2021
ojiamu:
Go back to my post and re-read it if u are not one of those I was talking about.
maybe you don't even understand what you wrote
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by oluwatunechi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
i can explain
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Fear women
Oga go run D.N.A test ooo grin grin grin
You will be shocked like BUBU grin grin grin cool
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:
Fear women
Oga go run D.N.A test ooo grin grin grin
You will be shocked like BUBU grin grin grin cool
Why should he waste money on DNA test when the baby is white? It's clear the baby is not his. Nothing is surprising anymore when it comes to daughters of Jezebel.
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by kiddkash(m): 12:40am On Feb 18, 2021
this is a miracle
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Tomilola360: 4:37am On Feb 18, 2021
So? The baby just refused to be black. Black man problem no dey end grin
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Kingluqman(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2021
Wahala
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by akezn: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2021
Wahala be like g-string pant, e no dey hard to shift.

Benin people shaaaa
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by phatek(m): 9:26am On Feb 18, 2021
Zzor:
It's possible
HMM WIFE BLACK,HUBBY BLACK,BABY WHITE,YES IS POSSIBLE.
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 18, 2021
Lol. Somebody (probably female) will come on to say that a white slave trader from 200years ago must have raped her great great great grandmother and the genes are just now being expressed, and blame men for being evil; the original fabricated 'rapist', and the husband who is doubting the paternity of the child.

One thing I observed is that this never happens back home. It only happens to blacks living abroad. There must be some factor that makes babies exhibit their recessive Caucasian genes from centuries ago only when their mothers are living in countries with a Caucasian population. I wonder what that factor might be. Someone should conduct scientific research on this interesting matter.
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by tosaino95(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Bornsinner7:
It is very possible...

When a white man sleeps with a black woman.. it is very much possible for the woman to give birth to a white babyIt streams down to individuals.. if the man in question has a stronger gene than the lady.. there's a higher probability that the baby will come out white Lol.. when a lion mates with a lioness, they give birth to a lion cub.. but when the lioness gives birth to a giraffe.. isn't it questionable??
Some might question you why lioness will give birth to giraffe when it mate with it cheesy
Re: Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black by Obinnaijezie(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
And e be like say the guy Dey lie, everybody wan crucify the guy, now result don come out, even the girls no fit deny am again
Coldie:
Na these guys video being go viral last week... LoL

So the guy wasn't lieing afterall

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Your Idea Of A Perfect Date? / I Loved Him,he Broke My Heart,i Curse Him. / Could This Be Happening To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.