Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,357 members, 7,957,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:52 AM

Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill (451 Views)

How Can You Know Your Right Partner? / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Yes this post was deliberately made to counter aunty zzor ...i'm not gonna hide nothing and pretend like this isn't an arguementative thread.

My fellow guys, redpillers to be more engaging, if at any given point in time on 14th of feb, you bought anything for her, you should as well immediately begin to calculate the amount of c0ndoms you should buy. she has nothing more to offer especially when she didn't get you a val something back to return the gesture.
F*ck that pussy like you own it!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by Polynek(m): 2:56pm On Feb 17, 2021
Dix post jox weak my muscles

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Yes this post was deliberately made to counter aunty zzor ...i'm not gonna hide nothing and pretend like this isn't an arguementative thread.

My fellow guys, redpillers to be more engaging, if at any given point in time on 14th of feb, you bought anything for her, you should as well immediately begin to calculate the amount of c0ndoms you should buy. she has nothing more to offer especially when she didn't get you a val something back to return the gesture.

After fucking the puccy, then what?! Men slaves of sex. grin. And with their small, small pr!ck like Match stick. 2 seconds men.

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

After fucking the puccy, then what?! Men slaves of sex. grin. And with their small, small pr!ck like Match stick. 2 seconds men.
lol

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by fati2001(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:

ONE OF THE USELESS NIGERIAN CITIZEN.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by fuckaholic25(f): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2021
u lack sense!!! I mean, people are working to better their lives, u re here posting rubbish!!! Nairaland is becoming unbecoming! idiot

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Guys, Having Sex With Her Was Your Right!! - Redpill by SILENTandSMART2: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Omo nah somebody's child be dis ooooo

Chai , you go sha mention redpill

All of una nah werey , eleribuu set of people , don't go make money and have greater mentality for head rather than this poverty striken way of thinking ,

Stupidity is jussss dancing all over your post ....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Conceive A Baby Boy / Davido Seen With His Bisexual American Lover / Why You Should Not Always Take All Relationship Advice From Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.