Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President (1439 Views)

This Is Why We Igbo Hate Tinubu / Why We Igbo Can't Just Face Our Problems. / Two Ways That We Igbo Is Better Than Other Tribes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mike404(m): 1:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
This is how it started. What concern Yoruba with this.so if we talk sense to. Ourselves automatically im afonja.
HE DON CONNECT YORUBAS SHARPLY. WE DON WISE UP MAIGIDA grin
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mike404(m): 1:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Those two people don't have the fellowship to win presidential election bro.
BIKO EWELA IWE, OLE EBE ISI NA ALA IGBO undecided
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Cantonese: 2:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Mr man im not switch any moniker im not a Yoruba. I knew our people hate truths.anyone saying truth must tagged Yoruba or northern.

My question is this when are we going to tell ourselves truths? Im talking of igbo presidency's you are talking how Yoruba project NOI failure to become WTO president.

If I may ask did NIO is a igbo?

You gave yourself away with your English.

With due respect to our friends and brothers in the SW, this individual is from the SW.

“I’m not switch any moniker im not a Yoruba”.
“Anyone saying truth must tagged Yoruba”
“If I may ask did NIO is a Igbo”?

You should be ashamed of yourself and your failed English. You are certainly not an Igbo person and you just want to gather “likes” to make yourself happy.

“When are we going to tell ourselves the truth”? You only need to tell yourself the truth about your level of understanding and very poor English.

I advise you to write in Yoruba language so that our beloved Yoruba brothers and friends can help us interprete and save you this monumental embarrassment.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2021
What are you saying now.
mike404:
BIKO EWELA IWE, OLE EBE ISI NA ALA IGBO undecided
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mike404(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
What are you saying now.
YOU ARE NO LONGER AN IGBO MAN?
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Why not.
mike404:
YOU ARE NO LONGER AN IGBO MAN?
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mike404(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Why not.
OLE EBE ISI NA MPAGHARA ANA IGBO undecided
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Obiobidgbo14: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Just look at our region everywhere is smelling and deserted.

In the whole of southeast region no giant company and no foreign investors. I ask my friends why Dangote not have company in the whole of southeast he said because he hate igbo. I asked myself why everybody's must hate us.

We can't even boasts of one state that our governor's both former and present governor governed. We said southeast president will go a long way in Nigeria like how can we really do more than what our present governor's are doing.

What surprised me most. Is southwest and north despite the controversial btw them north are still talking of Yoruba president. Who do we offended in this country.

What's way forward Ndigbo ?

Nigerians are busy praying for Igbo person to lead this country forward and you are here playing indirect freekick.Igbos are like gold if you know it's value you cherish if you don't know you throw it away.Dangote can not tell you that he hates Igbos it is only your wish.
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mbaise1000: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Resurrection212:
Look guy you know I have been avoiding you since I found out that you are a tribalistic and ethnocentric.

If you say I'm not igbo simply because I against ipob particularly Keanu I accept. ..maybe you can say the same to all the 5 governors that against ipob.
The said governors are not there for us and everyone KNOW it, the people preferred kanu despite all his shortcomings, that tells something about the saboteurs, you are a patriot, (professional patriot) like all of you that claim to love one nigeria, if loving and appreciating, my people and saying that no one's blood should be shed for the zoo called nigeria makes me a tribalist and ethnocentric, I will love to be a first class ethnocentric and tribalist. But the problem with people like you is that you don't know who and what you are or what you want or you are in great denial and doing the ostrich on top, you are a proud nigeria, I assume, tell me just one thing that makes uou happy as a nigerian and tell me one thing about nigeria that makes you happy as you wake up each day, will you hate your family and love outsiders? FOR you to love me who you don't know, you must love your family first if not,your love is fake, you are still sleeping by the time you wake up it will be too late, the 5%, we are not sleeping
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by Resurrection212: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
You again mbaise so if we want biafra we should continue to sacrifice our able youths. During ojukwu instead to use diplomacy to achieve biafra he went to war with Nigeria this led to 3milion igbos that lost their lives.

Why we can't use another method to achieve our aim?
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]
The said governors are not there for us and everyone KNOW it, the people preferred kanu despite all his shortcomings, that tells something about the saboteurs, you are a patriot, (professional patriot) like all of you that claim to love one nigeria, if loving and appreciating, my people and saying that no one's blood should be shed for the zoo called nigeria makes me a tribalist and ethnocentric, I will love to be a first class ethnocentric and tribalist. But the problem with people like you is that you don't know who and what you are or what you want or you are in great denial and doing the ostrich on top, you are a proud nigeria, I assume, tell me just one thing that makes uou happy as a nigerian and tell me one thing about nigeria that makes you happy as you wake up each day, will you hate your family and love outsiders? FOR you to love me who you don't know, you must love your family first if not,your love is fake, you are still sleeping by the time you wake up it will be too late, the 5%, we are not sleeping
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by mbaise1000: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Resurrection212:
You again mbaise so if we want biafra we should continue to sacrifice our able youths. During ojukwu instead to use diplomacy to achieve biafra he went to war with Nigeria this led to 3milion igbos that lost their lives.

Why we can't use another method to achieve our aim?

I have never in any of my comments SUPPORTED the killing of any one for whatever REASON no matter who they are or what they believe in, I ALWAYS say and believe that nigeria doesn't deserve the blood of any animal not to talk of a human being but, the reality of the matter is that a person on the ground have nowhere again to fall to, in my own thinking I always ask what is the value of a country to a dead person but I will be a fool to think that every one must think like me, there are people who will rather live and die like a slave and there are people who will prefer to fight for freedom and die fighting than to live as a slave and if you are not in denial you will agree that there are group of people im nigeria who will rather die themselves than to see you free, now which group will you support if you don't belong to any of the groups? Realistically what type if diplomacy are you talking about and which of the igbo politicians or self appointed igbo leaders is engaging in it? Say the truth, WHAT do you think that those ready to fight has to loose and compare what is happening in igno land today and how your gov't is following it to what is happening in the north and how your gov't is handling it, and you will see why people are behind kanu and IPOB and if the govt think that what they are doing in orlu now will make people hate kanu and IPOB, I think they are in for a huge disappointment, all you are doing is proving him right and Thereby drawing more sympathy to thier cause, believe me the government of nigeria and those that hate IPOB and kanu are their real backbone and as long as kanu has the majority of igbos behind him, all this their killing of igbos will achieve NOTHING, until igbo haters and saboteurs realise that BIAFRA is not something you can wish away or HATE away or insult away or bomb away, there will be no solution to it, people who want to look at history may want to read every part of that history, the only part of the biafran nigeria war that some people know is that biafra was defeated. There are other things intelligent people learnt too
Re: Why We Igbo Can't Be Nigeria President by EagleNest(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Just look at our region everywhere is smelling and deserted.

In the whole of southeast region no giant company and no foreign investors. I ask my friends why Dangote not have company in the whole of southeast he said because he hate igbo. I asked myself why everybody's must hate us.

We can't even boasts of one state that our governor's both former and present governor governed. We said southeast president will go a long way in Nigeria like how can we really do more than what our present governor's are doing.

What surprised me most. Is southwest and north despite the controversial btw them north are still talking of Yoruba president. Who do we offended in this country.

What's way forward Ndigbo ?

Are you this jobless to really agree to do this kind of work on nairaland - faking to be an Igbo man.
Why not do the manna grill one or helenius.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Don't Want To Die Here"- NYSC Members Reject Posting To North / Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics) / What Nnamdi Kanu Has Done To Igbo Reputation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.