Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) (40355 Views)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Mightyhaiz: 1:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
lol..fake stunt.. Them two na members of a music band

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by cloud(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Forgive me, but why do I sense yahoo in the video?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by highdon(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:
My friends own na to dey send me bet9ja booking number every week. Evil people

lolz very anyhow friend
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by xynerise: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is not what you think grin
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by BigDick70inch(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
JaneYave:
The kind of friend I need right now! You could even see them being real in the hug.

Lol.......
Did u read that........happened between two male friends u know

That will never happen with two female friends now........cos they had never loved themselves truly......

May God bless me richly.........I have a male pal I really surprise.........
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Triangles1:
Nice one.
Man of the month.
Some simp would've divert it for their girlfriend.

I'm looking forward to surprise this woman that used to give me free pap and Akara, every day after morning lecture.
Even if I don't have enough to buy her car I will dig bore hole for her senior daughter.
Lwkmd. Where u wan dig d borehole?

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by 2rez: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
inderhappy:
Mmmm.... Young man pls what do you do for a living again?

Again? Meaning u want him to remind u. I know your types. U such a sorry as.s nosey punkass. He a realest Nigga aiit. Heads up, why don't u mind your phucking biz & make profit huh?

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
JaneYave:
The kind of friend I need right now! You could even see them being real in the hug.

Someone you'll buy a car for?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
NnamdiN:
you already concluded they're gay? This is wrong �
When gifting your male bestie presents, do you usually add roses to the mix?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by purples25(f): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol guys be like "Why do this for a girl? How many guys will do this for their fellow guy? Always giving to girls but your guy is hungry/poor/needy"

Now it is done as suggested and everybody is feeling somehow and some people are thinking a word that starts with 'g' grin cheesy

Please since your guys are waiting, continue to spend on them, it is good. Any guy that starts to feel weird about this scene or suddenly notices something odd is going to happen with this kind of system is going to annoy me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:

Hahahahahaha

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That is how we real niggarrrrs roll any day anytime twice on Friday

He makes money for a living niggarrrr
Huzzle niggarrrr...so that your children nor go dey type and ask wetin people dey do for a living
You really need to huzzle make efcc nor come your compound arrest everybody come leave you behind
grin grin grin . Dz niqqa don craze finish.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by gulfer: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
I'm so sure this is for the guy rescuing from a DELILAH cool cool cool
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by NnamdiN: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:

When gifting your male bestie presents, do you usually add ros mix?
No I don't but you could still be wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yahoo is the real deal grin
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
I remembered asking a friend that hold millions for a loan of 300k to add to get sth then despite he had the money, na promise I hear, till today he didn't even ask how far despite calling and messaging

some guys don't worth existing, yet they can buy laptops and others to gf that will still bring bastarrd child to them

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by JaneYave(f): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
BuddhaPalm:

Someone you'll buy a car for?
You are following
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by tjcare4u2005(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice one brother more blessing
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Emola12(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hey God when? Lord pls lets the fwend dah will do me a favour to locate me ooo hmmm
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:
You can feel the gay vibes a mile off.
Bestie indeed. Shior
See bitterness..
being without a man to show u all dz love, must hurt like a bitch.

4 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by stupidmod3: 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
Mr Stupid ur the only one thinking like that.
mr mumu drug pusher we read ur comment slowpoke
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by edoairways: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
inderhappy:
Mmmm.... Young man pls what do you do for a living again?
Go to his page to ask this question because you might not get the right answer here
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
NnamdiN:
No I don't but you could still be wrong.
No I am not wrong. No self respecting hetero man will give his fellow man flowers. Red flowers for that matter

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by edoairways: 1:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:
You can feel the gay vibes a mile off.

Bestie indeed. Shior
What if a girl hugged her fellow girl, would you call them lesbians?

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by richmanrichard: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:
my guy u are one heck of a guy. As i see this comment, i laffed for more than 2 mins at a go. i showed ppl with me n they are still laffing n discussing this matter
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Wolfeye: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
JaneYave:

You find man wey you go hug.. *waving forefinger and smh* ahn ahn papito
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Super nice. Baba God I need this type of friend. Or rather, make me this type of friend, let me be the one to give. I learnt it's more blessed to give than to receive.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by int0x80(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
You don't help a man by giving him fish. Instead show him how to catch the fish. Teach him what you are doing that gave you money to buy him a car. And to see number of people happy about this, honestly the future of Nigeria is so bleak.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by blazepascal(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
sometime its not only females that deserves it there are some of our male friends who derseves something better but we focus all our attention on females
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Wolfeye: 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:

What kind of bestie will surprise his fellow guy with red roses and a car key if not the kind of bestie that probes your anus with his dick? They should keep fooling themselves.

grin grin no be small probe o. Oputa panel
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
edoairways:

What if a girl hugged her fellow girl, would you call them lesbians?
I repeat, will you put the car keys in a box of red flowers when surprising your fellow dude with a car? Please answer honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2014 Toyota Land Cruiser Armoured : A Review of Gov. Obiano's Offical Car / Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / PHOTO: Fully Loaded Cement Truck Spotted Cruising At Lekki With Tyres Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.