Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) (40675 Views)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
JastSiryin:
Dude you're trying so hard to get under my skin you're starting to sound redundant. I wouldn't reply you again

I don't need your replies and couldn't care less about your skin. I've said my bit.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by SpencerM(m): 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

I didn't need to watch the video to confirm anything. The hug in the picture says a lot.

...seeing the damn flowers
I was, like, "oh! shit. na Dem" cry
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope they are not laying pipe via each other's backyard
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by showafrica(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
JaneYave:
The kind of friend I need right now! You could even see them being real in the hug.

I don't know but its supposed to be a normal thing but now looks abnormal. We only see guys buy women motor but this... Good though.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Khriztarl(f): 5:41am On Feb 20, 2021
I can relate. My female bestfriend bought me my present samsung phone. And trust me, we ain't lesbians.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Munzy14(m): 6:06am On Feb 20, 2021
Lalami3232:
My friends own na to dey send me bet9ja booking number every week. Evil people

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Mide3367: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nothing like have a good male friend o.. Na so my guy took me out on Thursday 18th Feb which was my birthday to club. Spoil me with suya and drink. Then to the other room with one fine babe like that... As in he made my day o

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by zexy2030(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Ishilove:
You can feel the gay vibes a mile off.

Bestie indeed. Shior
Ishi.. Stop this naw. I schooled n work all my life till date around male folks. I celebrates males more than I do to ladies. The way I love my father, my mum feels jealous. I have gifted more guys than females. Sometimes collect from females to share among my guys. Yet I'm straight and enjoy pussay. It's about a true companion in need. It's never gayish.. Pls avoid being parochial when you see things like this on the media.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by BestMan001: 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sniper101:
I hope it ain't what am thinking lipsrsealed

Oh shit
I just saw the video
...it's obviously what I was thinking angry

What?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Sniper101(m): 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2021
BestMan001:

What?

Ha ba
You should know naa

[Bobrisky's people].
abi as the gift giver no wear gown
na e make you couldn't tell grin
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by BestMan001: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2021
Sniper101:

Ha ba
You should know naa

[Bobrisky's people].
abi as the gift giver no wear gown
na e make you couldn't tell grin

Say what you know.. tongue
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2021
BestMan001:

Say what you know.. tongue

What I know, I have said tongue
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2021
zexy2030:

Ishi.. Stop this naw. I schooled n work all my life till date around male folks. I celebrates males more than I do to ladies. The way I love my father, my mum feels jealous. I have gifted more guys than females. Sometimes collect from females to share among my guys. Yet I'm straight and enjoy pussay. It's about a true companion in need. It's never gayish.. Pls avoid being parochial when you see things like this on the media.
Did you watch the video? She's not mad that he gifted his "bestie" a car. She's talking about the delivery and it happened on vday. In the original video, the guy gifted the other guy flowers, some heart shaped chocolates, champagnes before showing him the car whose key was covered with flowers. A real straight man don't go all out like that
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by zexy2030(m): 3:11am On Feb 22, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Did you watch the video? She's not mad that he gifted his "bestie" a car. She's talking about the delivery and it happened on vday. In the original video, the guy gifted the other guy flowers, some heart shaped chocolates, champagnes before showing him the car whose key was covered with flowers. A real straight man don't go all out like that
Ok, I biriv u as a eyewitness reporter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Made-in-nigeria Hyundai Cars Hit Market / SUV Climbs Over Another Car In Accident On Oshodi-apapa Road (photos) / Honda Goldwing Three Wheeler Bike Spotted In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.