Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) (40374 Views)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by ojiamu: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Giving someone who does not have any means of livelihood car? Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Lilpen3758: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:
My friends own na to dey send me bet9ja booking number every week. Evil people
That your friend like you ooh
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Agbebakun22: 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:

Omo no use laugh kill me oo

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
stupidmod3:
mr mumu drug pusher we read ur comment slowpoke
better than skull scavenging
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Congrats to him & more blessings to the giver.

Some motivational speakers would claim that if you must do well in life, you need to leave your broke friends & avoid associating with people you are better than financially & educationally.

My instinct/nature has not been able to comprehend this angry
It is very necessary at times, but whatever do you.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
deboysben:
and so?
Amebo!!

lol. i call you?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by WoundedLamb: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
JastSiryin:
Which one is male bestie/male best friend Sounds gay. Nigga, that's his right-hand man

Is your masculinity that fragile? Dude, call your bestie whatever you want and let others call theirs as they wish. Don't project your own insecurity on other people.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by vhuqnl(m): 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:
You can feel the gay vibes a mile off.
Bestie indeed. Shior
Homophobia will be the end of you.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Is your masculinity that fragile? Dude, call your bestie whatever you want and let others call theirs as they wish. Don't project your own insecurity on other people.
Thanks very much "Masculinity Detector." If only you were smart enough to detect a hint of sarcasm.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by WoundedLamb: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
JastSiryin:
Thanks very much "Masculinity Detector." If only you were smart enough to detect a hint of sarcasm.

Don't hide your insecurities behind sarcasm. Like I said, if the term is too gay for your masculinity, don't use it. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Ewizard(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Eillyeillz:
Nice.

Looks like some gay shiiii tho.
I could do dat without going public.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Congrats to him & more blessings to the giver.

Some motivational speakers would claim that if you must do well in life, you need to leave your broke friends & avoid associating with people you are better than financially & educationally.

My instinct/nature has not been able to comprehend this angry
I have read that several times and I shake my head each time I do.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Chachamiliano: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Iruobean:
Those girls should please keep quiet.

shocked sad sad shocked

Without those girls drama, the thing no go sweet jor. Ladies know how to act sha
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by DKM123: 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
They are gay na. Can't you see the red petals and the romantic music at the background. Abi una no dey smart enough to see through people?! Plus I am pretty sure it happened valentine.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Moz22: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
JaneYave:
The kind of friend I need right now! You could even see them being real in the hug.
bro.. gimme car, I go hug you pass this one.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by isaythetruth(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
that's good, I hope they no dey jam dick together?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Male bestie.. that phrase get as e be
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by egopersonified(f): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Make una no vex, abeg I wan ask quesion. Are they gay? Na Valentine gift? Who hired screamers? Is male bestie equal to boyfriend?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Goldp5988(f): 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
God please let go friends come my way and make impart.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sniper101:
I hope it ain't what am thinking lipsrsealed

Oh shit
I just saw the video
...it's obviously what I was thinking angry

grin grin

I didn't need to watch the video to confirm anything. The hug in the picture says a lot.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by justicechichex: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sniper101:

Oh shit I just saw the video ...it's obviously what I was thinking angry

Pls what are u thinking? Coz I'm not sure if I'm thinking what you're thinking!
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Sameercarter(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Triangles1:
Nice one.
Man of the month.
Some simp would've divert it for their girlfriend.

I'm looking forward to surprise this woman that used to give me free pap and Akara, every day after morning lecture.
Even if I don't have enough to buy her car I will dig bore hole for her senior daughter.
dig borehole? �
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
wow that's great!!! congratulations
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Eillyeillz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ewizard:

Looks like some gay shiiii tho.
I could do dat without going public.

This days half the thing people do, they do it for the gram.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:
dey stake am too, oneday u go hammer the bookie and u will remember that ur guy
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Modarun(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
This nah oldie in youngie body. Not these today besties that devil punish you are f th y have more money than you but your babe is more hot than theirs, na so them go hustle to knack your babe while trying to make you loose the little money you have
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sniper101:

Oh shit
I just saw the video
...it's obviously what I was thinking angry
And what were you thinking please?
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
sammyonal:
haters on the beat.
sharap dia
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by ADEMALAIKA2: 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lalami3232:

Wicked people
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Don't hide your insecurities behind sarcasm. Like I said, if the term is too gay for your masculinity, don't use it. It's as simple as that.
Dude you're trying so hard to get under my skin you're starting to sound redundant. I wouldn't reply you again
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 9:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
That is how we real niggarrrrs roll any day anytime twice on Friday

He makes money for a living niggarrrr
Huzzle niggarrrr...so that your children nor go dey type and ask wetin people dey do for a living
You really need to huzzle make efcc nor come your compound arrest everybody come leave you behind

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! / Car Made Of Wood Spotted In Bida Niger State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.