Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) (40378 Views)

'Are You Okay, You Call This A Car?' – Lady Rages At Boyfriend Over Car Gift / Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

grin grin no be small probe o. Oputa panel
I am surprised people cannot see this for what it really is.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by crackhouse(m): 1:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bestie homo
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Wolfeye: 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:
Lol guys be like "Why do this for a girl? How many guys will do this for their fellow guy? Always giving to girls but your guy is hungry/poor/needy"

Now it is done as suggested and everybody is feeling somehow and some people are thinking a word that starts with 'g' grin cheesy

Please since your guys are waiting, continue to spend on them, it is good. Any guy that starts to feel weird about this scene or suddenly notices something odd is going to happen with this kind of system is going to annoy me.

It’s not about the gift...it’s the red flowers folk. There’s a line you just don’t tiptoe over if you’re straight.
But yea kitten performs financial wonders.
Those people wey dey make una nollywood actresses dey tear house and exotic cars like biscuit -those people get broke ass friends and relatives.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
purples25:
Lol guys be like "Why do this for a girl? How many guys will do this for their fellow guy? Always giving to girls but your guy is hungry/poor/needy"

Now it is done as suggested and everybody is feeling somehow and some people are thinking a word that starts with 'g' grin cheesy

Please since your guys are waiting, continue to spend on them, it is good. Any guy that starts to feel weird about this scene or suddenly notices something odd is going to happen with this kind of system is going to annoy me.

Exactly...

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by purples25(f): 1:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wolfeye:

It’s not about the gift...it’s the red flowers folk. There’s a line you just don’t tiptoe over if you’re straight.
But yea kitten performs financial wonders.
Those people wey dey make una nollywood actresses dey tear house and exotic cars like biscuit -those people get broke ass friends and relatives.

Lol its the flowers ba? It is well.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Silentgroper:
grin grin grin . Dz niqqa don craze finish.

What else were you expecting from Slawormiir the real niggarrr ? grin

damn grin grin grin grin
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by deboysben(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
male bestie, male bestie, make u no surprise if prick dey enter nyash
and so?
Amebo!!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Silas6(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Congrats to him & more blessings to the giver.

Some motivational speakers would claim that if you must do well in life, you need to leave your broke friends & avoid associating with people you are better than financially & educationally.

My instinct/nature has not been able to comprehend this angry

No be small thing brotherly. We no need motivatinal speakers for this country we're already motivated by our suffering.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by naptu2: 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:

No I am not wrong. No self respecting hetero man will give his fellow man flowers. Red flowers for that matter

You don't know whether you are wrong or right and there's no way that you can know because you are not in the mind of the other person. You are simply guessing based on your experience.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by deboysben(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
crackhouse:
Bestie homo
amebo

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by MrFollowFollow(m): 1:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I remembered asking a friend that hold millions for a loan of 300k to add to get sth then despite he had the money, na promise I hear, till today he didn't even ask how far despite calling and messaging

some guys don't worth existing, yet they can buy laptops and others to gf that will still bring bastarrd child to them

Be honest as a typical Nigerian-that-hates-paying-back-a-loan that you are if the guy had lent you the money would you have ever repaid the loan?!

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
me too! it all could be orchestrated jawe
nairalee:
Nothing about this story makes any sense to me

The guy
The surprise
The gift
The car
The male bestie
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by JastSiryin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Which one is male bestie/male best friend Sounds gay. Nigga, that's his right-hand man
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin

he's still helping you the vert best way he could i think
Lalami3232:
My friends own na to dey send me bet9ja booking number every week. Evil people
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Ishilove: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
naptu2:

You don't know whether you are wrong or right and there's no way that you can know because you are not in the mind of the other person. You are simply guessing based on your experience.
Honey, you give me flowers all the time, but never once in our long marriage have you ever given a man flowers. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by sammyonal: 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
SexytorresE:
Yahoo is the real deal grin
haters on the beat.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by DrShomo: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
specialmati:
cool cool cool thats great
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Funkeshuga(m): 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
MrFollowFollow:

Be honest as a typical Nigerian-that-hates-paying-back-a-loan that you are if the guy had lent you the money would you have ever repaid the loan?!

you're too naive and uninformed, within that period I gave 400k to some friends and siblings but unfortunately what I was expecting then didn't enter on time and I needed that 300k to add to the million I've to fix things up

not lending me is not even what Pained me but his ignores and putting my hope high, it was someone I least expect that later gave me which was refunded within a week I collected it
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by naptu2: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:

Honey, you give me flowers all the time, but never once in our long marriage have you ever given a man flowers. That's my point.

Yes, but that still doesn't mean that they are gay.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Angelacruz: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
I wish same
JaneYave:
The kind of friend I need right now! You could even see them being real in the hug.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by pickatyouu: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
JaneYave:
The kind of friend I need right now! You could even see them being real in the hug.

Why can't you the that kind of friend to someone.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
What is male bestie?

Hope it's not what I'm thinking o. undecided
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by planetx: 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why is the car key wrapped in a box with ♡♡ symbols.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Only one in a million guys will do this, buy a car for a fellow guy? Maybe the person in question has enough cars already
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
nairalee:
Nothing about this story makes any sense to me

The guy
The surprise
The gift
The car
The male bestie
I swear
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by planetx: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Funkeshuga:
I remembered asking a friend that hold millions for a loan of 300k to add to get sth then despite he had the money, na promise I hear, till today he didn't even ask how far despite calling and messaging

some guys don't worth existing, yet they can buy laptops and others to gf that will still bring bastarrd child to them
I stopped giving loans to friends when 100% of the time they will never pay you back after promising to pay back. Now I can only give you what I can afford to lose, so don't blame your friend he might have been burn many times by lying friends.

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by doxijaw: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Smells like ass undecided
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by Walkee: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:

I am surprised people cannot see this for what it really is.
I believe they know but are just afraid of being called a hater so they all pretend.
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by edoairways: 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ishilove:

I repeat, will you put the car keys in a box of red flowers when surprising your fellow dude with a car? Please answer honestly
You may be right because I saw how they hugged eachother. That was how I saw one male activist kissing his fellow man. Many didn't take note but I saw it
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by edoairways: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
planetx:
Why is the car key wrapped in a box with ♡♡ symbols.
Because you have corrupted mind
Re: The Moment A Guy Surprised His Male Best Friend With A Car Gift (Video) by AmazingELixir: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
undecided

Useless yahoo boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Things Written On Cars(buses) You've Seen? / Beware Of Catalyst Stealing Mechanics, Welders And Car Dealers!!!! / Car Made Of Wood Spotted In Bida Niger State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.