Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked (10493 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says / What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by angelfallz(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2021
Very true. Especially sexy clothes.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by 2rez: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2021
realman42:
Who else has noticed?

U nailed it bruh. Frigging cold in here, u care for?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by kingsmaila(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2021
I always say that to my friends. I am more attarcted to women dressed that unclad.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by stanliwise(m): 9:34am On Feb 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
see as una dey gather here reason vagina people matter..
so how did you get here?

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Pricelessruby(f): 9:35am On Feb 18, 2021
quote author=emmanuelbrown26 post=99171275]
U are absolutely right bro, all about women are just fake.[/quote]
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=osamz007 post=99178631][/quote] The guy NO get JOY at all.....LOL!
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Lawly: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2021
stanliwise:

Clothes and makeup are part of fashion in modern times. So when people put them on they do it many time to make themselves look more attractive. And that is what you just noticed.
You noticed the economic importance of fashion

One of the olosho patrons spotted cool cool they always want to change topic whenever you wan spoil their market
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2021
very true, clothes mk most girls beautiful
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by sunshineV(f): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

simping is a disorder bro.. unfortunately they don't know
lol na "alpha male" dey reason woman mata pass
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2021
True to a reasonable extent, no thanks to butt pads, boobs pads,waist trimmer and so many fake accessories. As soon as the clothes are down, the sight of their unclothedness become so unpalatable.
The male body is about the realest you can get. What u see is what you get. cheesy cheesy

You are not muscular on clothes you can't be muscular wen naked. No fake biceps,abs, no fake v shape, no fake pecs angry angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Drizzy5001(m): 2:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
Especially those ones with stretch marks on their laps and bum bum, be looking like Zebra.

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by mosdii(m): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Malik1338(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:
grin
mosdii:
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by stupidmod3: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
josh123:
and when everything is down, u see an eyesore
lol belly wen b like boobs
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Futureyahooboi(m): 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
realman42:
Who else has noticed?

My broda no be lie, if you see most ladies unclothedness you will appreciate cloth..
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by stanliwise(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lawly:

One of the olosho patrons spotted cool cool they always want to change topic whenever you wan spoil their market
Ode!
Economic importance means positive and negative implications
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by jaguars(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
mosdii:

your sisters, nieces, cousins, aunties all included...!

thank you!

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by blazepascal(m): 7:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
guy.. I swear how u take know. chaiiiii I think say na only me notice am
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by heybeebugatty(m): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
100% Correct
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
JayCynic:

I swear bruh, this is the idlest talk I've seen in my life. Simps never disappoint.

Y'all motherfkers actually created a profile on a faceless forum and start attacking anyone u don't feel okay with their post calling them simps? Simp here simp there.. Y'all fckers are the real simps.!!

Real niggaz are silent / low-key. They just observe and scroll through post. Not all of you kindergating super stars feeling like a real nigga by commenting simp up and down everywhere. Fck outta here son!

You came to romace section instead of going to business section and still have a problem with romance discussions? I wonder how u got here in the first place fuu , no sense of direction may be? Omaale

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Uncle93:

Y'all motherfkers actually created a profile on a faceless forum and start attacking anyone u don't feel okay with their post calling them simps? Simp here simp there.. Y'all fckers are the real simps.!!

Real niggaz are silent / low-key. They just observe and scroll through post. Not all of you kindergating super stars feeling like a real nigga by commenting simp up and down everywhere. Fck outta here son!

You came to romace section instead of going to business section and still have a problem with romance discussions? I wonder how u got here in the first place fuu , no sense of direction may be? Omaale

Dear White Knight.

1) Scroll through all my posts, you'll find that this might be the first time I'm actually using the word simp objectively on NL.

2) If you find nothing wrong with a bunch of grown ass men having a perfectly unintelligible discussion on whether a woman's clothedness or unclothedness is attractive, then you're more than a simp, you're a fool.

3) You're too woman-inclined to tell me what a "real nigga" does and doesn't.

4.) It's spelt "Kindergarten".
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Reex12:
STFU. How is it simping,he simply stated a personal observation and your screaming simp sonhow then did he simp.

smh

You kids need to understand the redpill before going about giving false representation

Yeah he gave a simp observation
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
JayCynic:

Dear White Knight.

1) Scroll through all my posts, you'll find that this might be the first time I'm actually using the word simp objectively on NL.

2) If you find nothing wrong with a bunch of grown ass men having a perfectly unintelligible discussion on whether a woman's clothedness or unclothedness is attractive, then you're more than a simp, you're a fool.

3) You're too woman-inclined to tell me what a "real nigga" does and doesn't.

4.) It's spelt "Kindergarten".

Lmao! This isnt a competition or a drag go sit your ass down and digest the information. Oh and about the spelling correction, at least youre usefull for something. And boy i don't care if this is ur first post on nairaland or not so stop announcing.. !

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 8:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Uncle93:

Lmao! This isnt a competition or a drag go sit your ass down and digest the information. Oh and about the spelling correction, at least youre usefull for something. And boy i don't care if this is ur first post on nairaland or not so stop announcing.. !

I dispelled every word in your so-called information into an unfounded statement, that's why you have no valid surrebutter against me.
Now, stop sucking up to these women, you'll gain nothing. Oh and it's spelt "useful" not usefull.
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
JayCynic:

I dispelled every word in your so-called information into an unfounded statement, that's why you have no valid surrebutter against me.
Now, stop sucking up to these women, you'll gain nothing. Oh and it's spelt "useful" not usefull.
Lol lol lol im using you to catch cruise and ure here so serious and focusedddd ! Get the fuckkkkk !! These kids eehn
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Uncle93:
Lol lol lol im using you to catch cruise and ure here so serious and focusedddd ! Get the fuckkkkk !! These kids eehn

Simp
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
How come I have only met ladies who look more pretty more naked?

Could something be wrong with my eyesight?

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by tnerro1(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
They are mostly fake from head to toe, that why they look different when they have nothing on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
JayCynic:

Simp
Simp .. Ok? U must feel so satisfied now.. I sure sey calling people simps na ur super power .

1 Like

Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by Uncle93(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
JayCynic:

Yeah he gave a simp observation

Lmao nigga obsessed with the word simp.. Baba e ti she mistake
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by JayCynic(m): 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Uncle93:
Simp .. Ok? U must feel so satisfied now.. I sure sey calling people simps na ur super power .

Bros you never sleep?
Re: Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked by realman42: 7:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Uncle93:
Hahaha na u dey follow am talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Men Stare At Women But Don't Make A Move / Abuja Is The Sex Capital Of Nigeria / "Love At 1st Sight" Is This Really True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.